Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

I was a little sick when staying there, but it was still pleasant enough, which in my case mostly speaks for the staff and hostel atmosphere. Sadly, I missed the pub crawl. Bet it was amazing. The walking tour (not by the hostel, different organization!) was disappointing, which hardly ever happens to me, but the hostel itself is recommended. :)

Maybe some air conditioning would make the establishment even better than it is!

Hostel is about 10 mins from bus station, but you will find difficulties to find it at first time. Since you find it, you would be able to access old town easily, just few minutes walking distance. Stuff are friendly

Great people, great place, well located. Nice kitchen. The bathrooms kind of suck but for the money it´s worth it.

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and everything was perfect. the staff was helpful and very friendly, the area is clean and spacious. the kitchen and the living room are super. they have a room for the games and chilling so it is very easy to meet new people and the atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming. the hostel is located right in the city centre so u can walk everywhere on foot. nothing negative about the place. feetup hostel chain never disappoints. greetings from jamaica

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

Cheap and cheerful hostel. Good facilities including massive kitchen which was cool as the common area was pretty small. Walking tour provided was brilliant. Lockers in all rooms, but you need your own lock. Room was spacious although no air con so was really hot even with the fans provided

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Central location. Cheap bike rental service.

I liked the place and felt comfortable. Good atmosphere

I had only one night in valencia. The common room was really cozy and I instantly made friends for my time there. The staff were really kind and helpful. I opted for their suggestion to rent a bike and ride down the river park to the beach. It was the most magical ride I've ever had, all thanks to that suggestion. I'm staying here again if I return.

This hostel was a great choice during my travelling around Spain. Location was right in the center, so it was easy to walk everywhere. Staff was super friendly and helpful. They explained me all the city and gave me good recommendations. Also I had a problem with my bus ticket with alsa, but they helped me to solve it, so I could keep travelling to the south. I liked a kitchen a lot, it was a huge and a good point to meet another people from the hostel. Perfect stay.

• 17th Jun 2015

Well located Inda heart of Valencia.

Hostel was great. Staff is awesome. Already on first day had good reception. Then after a few days in Valencia my backpack got stolen on the beach, and when i got back in the hostel the staff was super considerate and helped me out a lot! Definitely best staff i had during my stay in Spain. Also the hostel has good common rooms for meeting people, a very nice and big kitchen for cooking, and clean bathrooms and showers. Would recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

It was a great place to stay. Staff was friendly, met cool people, facilities decent. Walking tour was legit. Had a good time. Kind of far, but still in the center.

Nice Hostel in the city center of Valencia! Included a great kitchen which was fully equipped and big enough for a lot of people to cook there. I only missed a nice common area since the terrace was closed for some reason. But all in all a nice & solid hostel for everyone who's on a low budget.

I had a great time. Nice staff, good location, chill vibes. I would defiantly stay here again.

This is a great hostel in a good location with very friendly staff. If you're staying in Valencia, I highly recommend this hostel.

Most staff super friendly with lots of advice about getting around the city. Very helpful and kind. Shower head came right off when I was using it but wasn't too big of a deal. Clean & comfortable beds, the location is in the center although it was kind of hard to find things. Overall good experience here.

• 6th Jun 2015

Amenities were minimal. Rooms were very hot and ventilation was lacking.

Great hostel, the staff is very nice and helpful. Kitchen and lounge area are great for hanging out and meeting people. Laidback vibe, one of the nicest hostels I have been to,

No AC. Most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in. Staff seemed nice enough but I was feeling much too under the weather to go through the hassle of complaining and getting another room. I left for another hostel.

Hello thank you for your review. It helps us to improve the services we offer. I am sorry but we don´t have AC, and for that it is not listed in our facilities. The reason is that we are in an historical building and we cannot put so many ACs outside. About the bed, we will check is there is any problem with it, and for sure, in case we have availability any receptionist would have change you the bed, with no problem