Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Not for solo travellers, my room was filled with couples and groups that didn't care for meeting new people+unless you cooked your own meals in the (well equipped)kitchen or wanted to get drunk with other party people there was little chance of socialising. Location is quite good though and staff is helpful. They do pretty decent walking tours but DO NOT go into the restaurant they take you to at the end of the evening tour(worst paella and meat ever, everyone in my group was left disappointed).

Worth the money!

Great hostel. Staff was really amazing, best I ever had in a hostel! Very clean bathrooms, common rooms and bar are perfect for meeting new people and the kitchen is very well equiped. Perfect location for exploring Valencia. Wish I could have this kind of staff in any place I go. Thanks guys for the great stay! Greets from Belgium!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Great hostel! The staff were lovely and really helpful and the facilities were good. Only downside is the hostel is a long way from the clubs, but you can get a bus from not too far away. Also there are pub crawls which pick you up from the hostel every night. I didn't go on one but I heard they were really fun! I had a great time here, aswell as the staff being lovely I met some amazing people aswell. All in all, it was a great hostel and I'll remember my stay with fond memories.

the atmosphere was fantastic, for the people who travel alone you can meet a lot of people and there are the kitchen and the common room. The people who work in the hostel are gentle and help you. The hostel is near the center and near clubs in which you can spend the night.

Really enjoyed staying here. Very nice and helpful staff. Big kitchen and nice air conditioned living room. Dorm rooms clean and enough bathroom facilities. Only thing is I was expecting was a rooftop terrace; which turned out to be closed. Apart from that I would reccommend this place!

• 10th Aug 2015

Absolutely loved it here! From the very first day it felt like home. The workers are so kind and helpful. The walking tour and pub crawl were amazing! It's right in the center of town. The kitchen is well equipped. The bar was so cheap. Everything was wonderful! I would definitely come back here again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »