Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

great time here! right in the heart of everything and the best atmosphere. everyone is really friendly

Every thing is good but there is not aircon in the rooms. Very hard to sleep. They have massive fans set up, and some are really loud, that makes sleeping impossible

Great people, great staff, only thing that sucked was the lack of AC in the kitchen area but other then that it's a great place to stay

This was great. I loved the ability to rent bikes here. The price was just right and the pick up location was a short walk away. The staff was exceptionally helpful. My 2 other friends stayed in a different room and found that the fans in the room were not enough as they stayed on bottom bunks. I had plenty of air on me as I was on the top bunk. I liked it as well as the offering surrounding the hostel. Better directions to locate the place could help as the signage is not large from one street.

great hostel. the pub crawl was amazing the one night I went. it's in a really cool part of town (although not close to the beaCh). this is one of my favorite hostels in the 10 or so I have stayed

Great hostel, clean, friendly staff, great location. Lots of things to do such as bar crawls and walking tours.

Perfectly acceptable hostel and in a good location right near the central market. Staff were not super friendly or helpful though, wifi did not work while I was there and also the rooms do not have AC, mine only had two small fans which was not nearly enough in 40deg heat. The staff who ran the walking tour and tapas tours were great though and were the only reason the pub crawl was so much fun.

Hi, thanks for your review. I am sorry you did not consider our staff member friendly or helpful. Lucky for us most os our guests disagree. About the A/C we don´t have it in most our rooms, and for that is not listed in our facilities. Usually fans are good enough to keep rooms at a good temperature but is true that during your stay we suffered a huge heat wave and they were not enough. I apologise for that. Keep enjoying Spain!

Pretty nice hostel. Showers weren't super clean and the beds weren't that comfy but the location was pretty nice and it was great value.

Very dirty facilities and the lockers were broken in our six person room.

• 15th Jul 2015

Great stay at Feetup! Atmosphere was brilliant and there was someone always cleaning which is always good to see. Very good value for money! Maybe the only criticism I have is there is no logo/sign outside so ended up walking past it several times.

Great place to stay. Great location. Only some rooms have Air conditioning-so be careful when booking because it gets really really really hot. Large kitchen to use. Great wifi. Only downside is that there isn't a great atmosphere with group things like pub crawls. But easy to meet people. Loved my stay in Valencia :)

The main thing that this hostel has going for it is the amazing staff and atmosphere it has. Everyone was extremely nice and fun. Good atmosphere and great pub crawl. Party hostel for sure. I did not like that my room did not have air conditioning, it had 2 fans pointing at 8 beds. I think only 2 beds actually enjoyed that. The bathrooms were also very gross.

The staff was awesome, helped you with anything you needed. Always there for you 24/7. Very well run by the staff. Location was great in old town, everything you need there, bars restaurants and sight seeing. Was a little ways from beach,but just a metro ride direct and always an adventure ride to beach right Felipe!!Clean and had fans for every bed, was nice because can be very hot in summer. They have air conditioning in bar and in common area to stay cool. Loved it coming back in Aug.

• 11th Jul 2015

A very traditional youth hostel, easy enough place to stay but nothing all that special.

I had a great stay at this Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it's a very good place for socializing due to the atmosphere the staff is creating. Its location is perfect if you want to explore the old town or go out partying. There are many bars, restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood as well as some of the major tourist sites and museums. I would stay there again.

Really nice hostel, good for meeting people and I would stay there again.

booked for 1night, stayed 3. more than 100beds, 3 flor with elevator, nice common area, beautiful kitchen (even if maybe too small for a hostel of +100 ppl). friendly stuff and owner. organize free tour and pub crawl (some guest told me didn't worth it). i would stay there again

It's a really good hostel, but if you're going to Valencia for the beach, which I was, it's pretty far away. Helpful staff and pretty clean rooms though.

Great hostel in a good spot next to the old town. Staff were very helpful and there is a decent kitchen. only negative is the lack of aircon anywhere in the hostel, the rooms and common areas got very warm but I guess you have to expect that when backpacking through spain in the middle of summer!

Friendly staff Excellent location to all spot