Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

The main thing that this hostel has going for it is the amazing staff and atmosphere it has. Everyone was extremely nice and fun. Good atmosphere and great pub crawl. Party hostel for sure. I did not like that my room did not have air conditioning, it had 2 fans pointing at 8 beds. I think only 2 beds actually enjoyed that. The bathrooms were also very gross.

The staff was awesome, helped you with anything you needed. Always there for you 24/7. Very well run by the staff. Location was great in old town, everything you need there, bars restaurants and sight seeing. Was a little ways from beach,but just a metro ride direct and always an adventure ride to beach right Felipe!!Clean and had fans for every bed, was nice because can be very hot in summer. They have air conditioning in bar and in common area to stay cool. Loved it coming back in Aug.

• 11th Jul 2015

A very traditional youth hostel, easy enough place to stay but nothing all that special.

I had a great stay at this Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it's a very good place for socializing due to the atmosphere the staff is creating. Its location is perfect if you want to explore the old town or go out partying. There are many bars, restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood as well as some of the major tourist sites and museums. I would stay there again.

Really nice hostel, good for meeting people and I would stay there again.

booked for 1night, stayed 3. more than 100beds, 3 flor with elevator, nice common area, beautiful kitchen (even if maybe too small for a hostel of +100 ppl). friendly stuff and owner. organize free tour and pub crawl (some guest told me didn't worth it). i would stay there again

It's a really good hostel, but if you're going to Valencia for the beach, which I was, it's pretty far away. Helpful staff and pretty clean rooms though.

Great hostel in a good spot next to the old town. Staff were very helpful and there is a decent kitchen. only negative is the lack of aircon anywhere in the hostel, the rooms and common areas got very warm but I guess you have to expect that when backpacking through spain in the middle of summer!

Friendly staff Excellent location to all spot

Great to have a big fan over every bed.

I was a little sick when staying there, but it was still pleasant enough, which in my case mostly speaks for the staff and hostel atmosphere. Sadly, I missed the pub crawl. Bet it was amazing. The walking tour (not by the hostel, different organization!) was disappointing, which hardly ever happens to me, but the hostel itself is recommended. :)

Maybe some air conditioning would make the establishment even better than it is!

Hostel is about 10 mins from bus station, but you will find difficulties to find it at first time. Since you find it, you would be able to access old town easily, just few minutes walking distance. Stuff are friendly

Great people, great place, well located. Nice kitchen. The bathrooms kind of suck but for the money it´s worth it.

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and everything was perfect. the staff was helpful and very friendly, the area is clean and spacious. the kitchen and the living room are super. they have a room for the games and chilling so it is very easy to meet new people and the atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming. the hostel is located right in the city centre so u can walk everywhere on foot. nothing negative about the place. feetup hostel chain never disappoints. greetings from jamaica

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

Cheap and cheerful hostel. Good facilities including massive kitchen which was cool as the common area was pretty small. Walking tour provided was brilliant. Lockers in all rooms, but you need your own lock. Room was spacious although no air con so was really hot even with the fans provided

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Central location. Cheap bike rental service.

I liked the place and felt comfortable. Good atmosphere

I had only one night in valencia. The common room was really cozy and I instantly made friends for my time there. The staff were really kind and helpful. I opted for their suggestion to rent a bike and ride down the river park to the beach. It was the most magical ride I've ever had, all thanks to that suggestion. I'm staying here again if I return.

Funky location, really helpful friendly staff, squishy rooms, but comfy! Great kitchen facilities! No outdoor area but pretty good vibes anyway! Expensive if you want to do any activities! Park near by is awesome!