Home Backpackers Reviews

238 Elizabeth St, Sydney, Australia

Thanks for having the University of Newcastle's Cricket side at your hostel for the week!

Hey Patric, Thanks for staying with us! if you have anymore events in sydney, be sure to get in touch to make a booking!

Wouldn't recommend staying here. A million better options in Sydney.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Hi Nick, Thanks for your feedback with regards to your stay. We take all feedback on board and try to act on it to the best of our abilities. I just wanted to see if you could give more details with regards to why you would recommend staying with us so i can see if I can adress the issues. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Paul

Very dirty. Toilets and shower floors above all. Broken window in every toilet (building a)... Kitchen way toi small and poor unsifficient equipment... Fond another place in the surroundings

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Windows were not isolating from the cold weather outside.

It would have been nice if the website had said that no blankets or towels were provided because it was a cold night and a hot shower would have been appreciated. My partner used the sheet provided to dry himself in the morning after his shower.

Although I was able to get a free room upgrade, there was no pillow in the room. At check in I wasn't told that there are no blankets or towels in the room and you have to hire one, or that you need the coupon from reception to access the free WiFi. There was no toilet paper or soap in the toilet I went into.

• 28th May 2014

Decent location, pretty chilled out hostel