Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Good hostel, but not great. The staff is excellent. They're very friendly and capable. My only real complaint was the rate of 18€ and 19.50€ per night considering the fact that it was a 6 person room and the bathrooms were mixed and shared with 20 people. Seemed a high price for the facilities. But over all I had a good stay and Valencia is amazing. Great time.

Had a great time met cool people the staff was helpful and the location provided great access to the metro and stuff. Only problem was the door didn't lock but the lockers were big and worked so I didn't have a problem but idk if someone else would.

Amazing. Best hostel I have been to thus far on my trip through france and spain. The staff were very helpful, they had lots of organized parties and outings, and it was full of awesome tourists. Definitely would go back and this place makes me wish I had stayed at their other hostel outlets across Spain. Highly recommended!

Had a perfect time in Valencia. The hostel was great and encouraged good socialisation with a nice common area (mainly the kitchen). Going out was fun and had a good atmosphere because there were so many people. It was also in a good location for sightseeing and near the historic market. The staff were willing to help and direct, and the place felt safe, clean and comfortable (if a little hot!)

Decent hostel in a great area. Bathrooms and wifi were good, as well as staff, and beds were comfortable. No air con meant it got pretty hot common room/kitchen closes at 12 which is unfortunate because we all had fun there until then, but were forced to leave. But overall a good place to stay

It was a good base to explore valencia from. The hostel was friendly and the staff was nice and helpful. The bathrooms were large and it was clear they try to keep it as clean as possible with it being a coed bathroom. I would definitely stay here again

Loved the location - just around the corner of a bunch of bars & clubs. And extremely helpful staff. I'd definitely consider staying there again :)

We stayed only for one night but will definitely come back! The stuff was incredibly nice, probably the nicest in whole our trip, rooms are spacious, beds are really big and we loved that because in some hostels they are so narrow you feel like in a prison. We did not use the kitchen but it looks amazing, also very spacious and with every think you need, It was our last night in Valencia and also our best one, we went to pub crawl with them and met some amazing people. We will come back!

I had such a lovely stay here. The staff were fantastic. I arrived at 6am after catching a night bus and they gave me a key to go have a shower and suggested I take a nap in the lounge before having breakfast. So sweet! Mama's dinner was wonderful too!

Had a great time here in Valencia! Great organised activities and fantastic staff. Rooms were clean but got quite hot, no need for the supplied blanket in summer!

Great hostel! The staff is awesome and really nice, they helped us a lot with everything we asked. The wifi is not that good though, i wasn't able to use in the third floor. An airconditioning would be great And the 2,50 of the excellent breakfast we had could be included in the price of the hostel.

very clean hostel and good value for money, staff were very helpful. the hostel runs some really good tours as well.

I've been to this hostel last summer and i came back this year..Couldn't do a better choice!Cleanliness is excellent, the location perfect..but what really makes the different is the staff!The guys are so friendly and they help you as much as they can!There are lots of activities.. Walking, graffiti and bike tours, beach day..and if you like italian cusine Lucia will cook a yummy pasta for free!as a solo traveller i also joined the pubcrawl every night!Gracias clara, carlos and all the staff!♡

• 10th Jul 2014

Great kitchen, clean bathrooms, spacious rooms and friendly staff. Could have used a bit more vibe but we definitely enjoyed our two nights here.

Great atmosphere created by free pasta night & pub crawl every night. Fantastic common room. Fun & helpful staff. Great kitchen, and wifi throughout the building. Location wise - a trek from the beach, but close enough to everything else. Don't be mislead if you're looking for a quiet place however, this is not it (at least not from 7-10pm at night when it becomes a party hostel).

Loved my time here. As a solo traveller I found it easy to meet ppl. There's a common room

I missed recycle for metal, heaps of beer cans are being thrown away, every day.

Really nice hostel in a perfect location! The staff is crazy and they help you a lot! I would totally recommend this hostel!

Awesome hostel! staff were amazing, hostel is clean and the kitchen/ dorms are amazing. Walking/ bike tour were awesome! Pub crawl was awesome, lots of fun and super affordable for travellers.

We had a wonderful time staying here! The hostel provides several opportunities to meet other people in the hostel including a free pasta dinner, graffiti tour, historical tour, beach day, bar crawl and more. The wifi was reliable and the staff was more than willing to help you with any travel needs. Lucia, who works at the hostel, is awesome! She led one of the beach days with Alex and they were both incredible! I would definitely recommend this hostel! Great location near lots of things too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5