Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Valencia, Spain

A brilliant place. It's located in the old part of town near a nice little square of bars, and not too far from the cathedral and a couple of metro stations so it's easy to get around and see what you want. Staff were incredibly helpful, especially with a problem with the reservation was handled kindly and effectively by them. Each floor has a unisex bathroom with showers which is maintained to a high standard. Would stay here again if I had the chance to in future.

Very nice staff and big meeting kitchen, would go there again!

My stay at Home was excellent, my room was on the first floor and the beds were comfy. A bit of a miss is the fact that there is a nice common room on the ground floor, but no toilets. I had good experiences with the staff, also the free tour was a great experience, I hope he recovered from our tour ;) Location is good in the old town, which is initially hard to navigate, but once you've been out and about for a bit you can easily find it back. Confusing is the other hostel named "home" in town.

Very nice place with wonderful, helpful staff. The only problem I had was that my check-in was delayed a few hours due to many guests checking out after a festival, but they gave me a nice breakfast to make up for it. Would definitely return!

I stayed here during the last night Las Fallas and the evening after. Everything was great, but the terrace was not open and the wifi connection didn't work in the rooms. I'm not sure if it was because of Fallas, but there weren't really any organized activities so it was difficult for solo travellers to meet others.

• 19th Mar 2014

The staff was amazing and I was there for Las Fallas so no complaints!!

I stayed in the Home Backpackers Hostel for four nights and I would definetly recommend it. It is very close to the city centre in a nice area. This hostel has a kitchen and two supermarkets are near by, what makes your stay a lot cheaper and what gets you to know a lot of other people as the kitchen is the place where everyone comes together. The staff is great, they help you with everything, give you advices where to go in the city and they are all very friendly and open to the travellers.