Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Loved the location - just around the corner of a bunch of bars & clubs. And extremely helpful staff. I'd definitely consider staying there again :)

Great hostel! The staff is awesome and really nice, they helped us a lot with everything we asked. The wifi is not that good though, i wasn't able to use in the third floor. An airconditioning would be great And the 2,50 of the excellent breakfast we had could be included in the price of the hostel.

very clean hostel and good value for money, staff were very helpful. the hostel runs some really good tours as well.

I've been to this hostel last summer and i came back this year..Couldn't do a better choice!Cleanliness is excellent, the location perfect..but what really makes the different is the staff!The guys are so friendly and they help you as much as they can!There are lots of activities.. Walking, graffiti and bike tours, beach day..and if you like italian cusine Lucia will cook a yummy pasta for free!as a solo traveller i also joined the pubcrawl every night!Gracias clara, carlos and all the staff!♡

• 10th Jul 2014

Great kitchen, clean bathrooms, spacious rooms and friendly staff. Could have used a bit more vibe but we definitely enjoyed our two nights here.

Great atmosphere created by free pasta night & pub crawl every night. Fantastic common room. Fun & helpful staff. Great kitchen, and wifi throughout the building. Location wise - a trek from the beach, but close enough to everything else. Don't be mislead if you're looking for a quiet place however, this is not it (at least not from 7-10pm at night when it becomes a party hostel).

Loved my time here. As a solo traveller I found it easy to meet ppl. There's a common room

I missed recycle for metal, heaps of beer cans are being thrown away, every day.

Really nice hostel in a perfect location! The staff is crazy and they help you a lot! I would totally recommend this hostel!

Awesome hostel! staff were amazing, hostel is clean and the kitchen/ dorms are amazing. Walking/ bike tour were awesome! Pub crawl was awesome, lots of fun and super affordable for travellers.

We had a wonderful time staying here! The hostel provides several opportunities to meet other people in the hostel including a free pasta dinner, graffiti tour, historical tour, beach day, bar crawl and more. The wifi was reliable and the staff was more than willing to help you with any travel needs. Lucia, who works at the hostel, is awesome! She led one of the beach days with Alex and they were both incredible! I would definitely recommend this hostel! Great location near lots of things too.

The bathrooms were mixed which we didnt like

Home Backpackers is one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed at. The bathrooms and kitchen are kept in amazing condition. The Kitchen is huge so it's a great hostel to cook in to save some money instead of eating out all the time. It's in the centre of the city, however it takes at least half an hour to get to the beach - walking to the tram stop & then the trip itself. Some of the staff didn't know very much about the area which was really frustrating when asking for advice.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Great hostel with an amazing kitchen and friendly/helpful staff. It is a bit hard to get to initially.. Especially with directions from port involving "walk a little ways"- in what direction?. But regardless- a great hostel; it was easy to meet tonnes of people, as I was travelling alone.

Very good hostel. Has everything you need and very close to the city center. As a solo traveller, and I didn't think it was the best hostel to meet people, but maybe I was there during a downtime

Great hostel, the staff is really nice and it is really easy to meet new people, loved it!

• 18th Jun 2014

I don't like bragging, but this hostel was by far the best i've ever been to! It was so clean and the facilities were perfect. Great atmosphere, a lot of nice people. The staff was friendly and helpful too. I will definitely come back again and also recommend this hostel to all of my friends!

• 17th Jun 2014

Very clean and friendly staff! Only problem was they kept throwing out our groceries a bag from our room and a bag from the fridge which was named and dated but was thrown out anyway.. And when you are backpacking every dollar counts

Home backpackers was amazing. The faciltes are great - comfy beds, clean washrooms and a big kitchen with 4 refrigerators. The staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the girls even cooked free pasta for dinner for the whole hostel one night - amazing! The lockers in the room were big enough to fit everything (require a 2 euro deposit) and overall we had a really good stay. Considering the price of this hostel it is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Decent hostel wifi unreliable and no breakfast but clean and good kitchen

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4