Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

I really liked staying at this hostel. The location to the center of the city was fantastic- my friends and I walked back and forth multiple times with no problems. It was 10 minutes from the bus station which was convenient for us coming from Madrid. I already told multiple people about this place if they are staying in Valencia. Definitely do the pub crawl and the 1€ dinner! Word to the wise- bring your own towels!

• 26th Sep 2014

this hostel was very good. i regret that stayed only 1 day. staffs are kind, rooms are clean. But if you go homebackpackers from Nord station of valencia, it will little bit difficut. Maybe take more than 10 minutes.

Home Backpackers Valencia is a really welcoming hostel to stay in, beginning with the staff who are so accomodating, helpful and friendly. I ended up forgetting one of my items and the staff were so kind and helpful to send it back to my home country! I think that sums up how accommodating and helpful they were! Beside the great staff, the facilities and quality of the rooms were all well kept, tidy, air-conditioned and spacious. Last but not least, the location is perfect, super central!

• 16th Sep 2014

Everyear i stay a few nights in this hostel and they allways do small improvements But the best is the staff .

Staff were very good and there was a great atmosphere for meeting other guests in the large kitchen and lounge

This hostel was so lovely, the staff go out of their way to recommend local places to go and just generally make the place feel really welcoming. The guide from the free walking tour was really funny and knowledgeable, if you have the time make the effort to check it out.

Parking is really hard. That´s why staying at this hostel could be hard.

Hi Antonio, you are right! parking at the middle of the downtown is really hard! but the location of our hostel is amazing, for this reason you do not need the car. At 15 min walking you have a free parking where the car can stay all the time :)) We hope see you again! Safe trip!

Home backpackers is a great choice! Especially if your keen for a pub crawl! The hostels bar downstairs is a good asset. Breakfast is good value for €1.50. Good storage under the beds and kitchen is decent. Lots of fridge space. The staff really know their stuff about the area, very helpfull with what to do, where to go.

A good place to stay but not enough space in the room. Kitchen area are too small.

Perfect hostel for a couple of nights! I meet a lot of other travelers and had a great time. It was places perfect in the city close to sightseen, parks and pubs! Had a really fun night with the pub crawl! My only complain might be the temperature in the rooms, an AC would make the stay even more pleasant!

It is centrally located and there are a couple of supermarkets within a couple of minutes of walk from the hostel. The kitchen was spacious and the bathrooms were very tidy. The staff was very helpful and provided us with all the informations about the tourist attractions worth visitinig. We left our bags at the hostel after checkout, as we had a late night bus. We were told that we can use the kitchen or have a shower afterwards, which meant a lot after a whole day of sightseeing.

I loved this hostel, everything was cleaned,the kitchen is huge and perfect to meet travellers! The staff was friendly and helpful, thanks to Lucia, Katja, Carlos, Felipe and Clara for showing us the best side of the city. The location is great, close to the night life and to the most interesting sites. We really appreciated Javier's Walking tour. I would totally recommend Home Backpackers :)

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Poland

Nice location, great that the room had air conditioning as well as three industrial fans in it to help keep you cool which were amazing during our full day recovery from the awesome pub crawl we went on from the hostel.

Good hostel with great people. I stayed 2 nights after la Tomatina with the rest of te stragglers. The hosts were very accommodating and helpful. Beds were legit. Wifi was good throughout. Downside is a little far from metro/trains/busses

• 28th Aug 2014

There is no aircon.. It was soo hot!! Some of them even had to go to the common areas to sleep because it was too hot. The location is good, reception was able to give some good tips on sight seeing. The bathroom could have been cleaner.

Hello, thanks for your review. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the historical building, we cannot have aircon in the whole hostel and therefore we have to use a good number of fans. Also, we don´t pretend to have it and it is not listed in our facilities. With regards to the bathrooms, they are cleaned every two hours, but if the hostel is busy and full, which unfortunately it was during your stay, we try our best to maintain it and keep it to a good standard.

Hostel was really clean & had good lockers. The kitchen was great with every appliance you could need. Location was good, with cool street art near by

Nice hostel except there is no air conditioning in the rooms only fans. The only air con is in common room. Really needs air con in rooms especially for Spain's summer.

I only stayed at this hostel for 1 night so it's hard to judge. Everything was fine but bathroom needs improvement. Extremely small and shower leaked all over bathroom floor which then made floor in bedroom wet too. There was 2 fans in the room but only 1 worked, was extremely hot when trying to sleep.

Good hostel, has everything you need and is clean

No (free) personal lockers in the dorms, but the rooms are clean and spacious. Plenty of bathrooms, and a neat communal kitchen, which is a good spot to meet other travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7