Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Great hostel with a huge kitchen, clean rooms and clean bathrooms. They organize tons of free events. Overall a great hostel especially for the price.

Highly recommended! The hostel has big rooms (at least the 8 beds room was quite big), big lockers, clean toilets, friendly staff, very good location, at a walking distacnce to the main attractions in town, 10 min. walk from bus station and not too far from the central train station either. The only negative point for me would be the windows, the one in my room did not close very well and it's not soundproof, so you'd better have earplugs not to hear people parting in the street.

Amazing hostel! Really chilled but helpful staff, nice rooms, great kitchen and such a welcoming vibe! This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I will be back!

Great place to stay. Staff is very helpful and welcoming. Location is great, and the entire atmosphere was perfect. Little secret... Go on the pub crawl that they supply. It's worth it

• 9th Oct 2014

I enjoyed my stay there, although I went to Valencia for work. The only thing I didn't like is that the room's floor where I spent the night was quite dirty, I noticed this as I dropped my bed sheet and when I picked them up they were full of dust. Everything else was good.

We had a great stay at this hostel! It is very well located, right in the historical centre but also if you like to have drinks or party in the evening it's well situated. You can get breakfast for 2,5 eur at any time, which might not be the best, but good value for money. The staff is super friendly and were always willing to help us out. Rent a bike in the hostel and get a discount! We would definitely recommand this hostel!

The fans in the dorms are loud, very very loud. It's the only remark.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Handy location just a short walk from many of the Ciutat Vella attractions, really friendly and helpful staff. Mixed gender bathrooms are fine with me but others may have an issue but they are also very clean. I will be back next time in Valencia!

Fantastic location, everything is within walking distance. Staff were helpful but impersonal. The rooms were spacious and the kitchen was well stocked. Cheap bike hire offer was well worth doing. Perhaps more planned outings as a group could be organised. We would not recommend the walking tour provided by the hostel.

nice place, good location, the girls in the recipion was a little bit unfrendly... but the kitchen is amazing, the beds very comfy and everthing clean! met some nice people

All in all nice hostel - market close by, staff was helpful and nice, pub crawls, walking tours and big kitchen! Would stay here again!

I really liked staying at this hostel. The location to the center of the city was fantastic- my friends and I walked back and forth multiple times with no problems. It was 10 minutes from the bus station which was convenient for us coming from Madrid. I already told multiple people about this place if they are staying in Valencia. Definitely do the pub crawl and the 1€ dinner! Word to the wise- bring your own towels!

this hostel was very good. i regret that stayed only 1 day. staffs are kind, rooms are clean. But if you go homebackpackers from Nord station of valencia, it will little bit difficut. Maybe take more than 10 minutes.

Home Backpackers Valencia is a really welcoming hostel to stay in, beginning with the staff who are so accomodating, helpful and friendly. I ended up forgetting one of my items and the staff were so kind and helpful to send it back to my home country! I think that sums up how accommodating and helpful they were! Beside the great staff, the facilities and quality of the rooms were all well kept, tidy, air-conditioned and spacious. Last but not least, the location is perfect, super central!

• 16th Sep 2014

Everyear i stay a few nights in this hostel and they allways do small improvements But the best is the staff .

Staff were very good and there was a great atmosphere for meeting other guests in the large kitchen and lounge

This hostel was so lovely, the staff go out of their way to recommend local places to go and just generally make the place feel really welcoming. The guide from the free walking tour was really funny and knowledgeable, if you have the time make the effort to check it out.

The roof terrace was closed so there was not really a nice place to chill :( Friendly staff, but because the hostel is quiet big, it is kind of impersonal. My food was stolen in the freezer. They'd better use a big food bin per room instead of let the guests only 'name their food'. I really disliked the mixed bathrooms! Awkward situations! The room was nice and clean though.

Parking is really hard. That´s why staying at this hostel could be hard.

Hi Antonio, you are right! parking at the middle of the downtown is really hard! but the location of our hostel is amazing, for this reason you do not need the car. At 15 min walking you have a free parking where the car can stay all the time :)) We hope see you again! Safe trip!

Home backpackers is a great choice! Especially if your keen for a pub crawl! The hostels bar downstairs is a good asset. Breakfast is good value for €1.50. Good storage under the beds and kitchen is decent. Lots of fridge space. The staff really know their stuff about the area, very helpfull with what to do, where to go.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6