Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

I missed recycle for metal, heaps of beer cans are being thrown away, every day.

Really nice hostel in a perfect location! The staff is crazy and they help you a lot! I would totally recommend this hostel!

Awesome hostel! staff were amazing, hostel is clean and the kitchen/ dorms are amazing. Walking/ bike tour were awesome! Pub crawl was awesome, lots of fun and super affordable for travellers.

We had a wonderful time staying here! The hostel provides several opportunities to meet other people in the hostel including a free pasta dinner, graffiti tour, historical tour, beach day, bar crawl and more. The wifi was reliable and the staff was more than willing to help you with any travel needs. Lucia, who works at the hostel, is awesome! She led one of the beach days with Alex and they were both incredible! I would definitely recommend this hostel! Great location near lots of things too.

The bathrooms were mixed which we didnt like

Home Backpackers is one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed at. The bathrooms and kitchen are kept in amazing condition. The Kitchen is huge so it's a great hostel to cook in to save some money instead of eating out all the time. It's in the centre of the city, however it takes at least half an hour to get to the beach - walking to the tram stop & then the trip itself. Some of the staff didn't know very much about the area which was really frustrating when asking for advice.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Great hostel with an amazing kitchen and friendly/helpful staff. It is a bit hard to get to initially.. Especially with directions from port involving "walk a little ways"- in what direction?. But regardless- a great hostel; it was easy to meet tonnes of people, as I was travelling alone.

Very good hostel. Has everything you need and very close to the city center. As a solo traveller, and I didn't think it was the best hostel to meet people, but maybe I was there during a downtime

Great hostel, the staff is really nice and it is really easy to meet new people, loved it!

• 18th Jun 2014

I don't like bragging, but this hostel was by far the best i've ever been to! It was so clean and the facilities were perfect. Great atmosphere, a lot of nice people. The staff was friendly and helpful too. I will definitely come back again and also recommend this hostel to all of my friends!

• 17th Jun 2014

Very clean and friendly staff! Only problem was they kept throwing out our groceries a bag from our room and a bag from the fridge which was named and dated but was thrown out anyway.. And when you are backpacking every dollar counts

Home backpackers was amazing. The faciltes are great - comfy beds, clean washrooms and a big kitchen with 4 refrigerators. The staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the girls even cooked free pasta for dinner for the whole hostel one night - amazing! The lockers in the room were big enough to fit everything (require a 2 euro deposit) and overall we had a really good stay. Considering the price of this hostel it is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Decent hostel wifi unreliable and no breakfast but clean and good kitchen

I had such an amazing time! Perfect room, free dinner every night cooked by Lucia, a lovely italian girl, the staff was very very friendly and helpful! The free walking tour was great, the guide was very much into it! Nice people to hang out with and pretty location assured me a great time so far! Bye bye Shayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyu

A really good place to enjoy Valencia atmosphere

Great kitchen - super clean and very large! Large bathrooms are nice because there aren't lines. The dorms have windows, fans, and lockers. Staff is very helpful. Restaurants and convenient stores nearby.

Really cool hostel to stay at. The kitchen is well equipped to cook your food. The whole place has a really nice vibe. The staff were really friendly. Easy to find too.

It was out first hostel experience and sure not the last! The place was fun, clean and the staff was nice. We met awesome people when chilling in the lounge. I'll recommend to all my friends!!!!

• 31st May 2014

Great place in a awesome ubication.

I really enjoyed this hostel. I had difficulty finding it but that turned out to be more to do with me getting confused with my own paperwork than with the directions the hostel provided! I was really gutted that the Street Art Alternative Tour of the city was cancelled when I was there due to appalling rain. The kitchen and common room are on separate floors, which can make it tricky to have flow with people, but I met some great people so it wasn't too much of an issue. Not many sockets!