Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

I enjoyed my stay there, although I went to Valencia for work. The only thing I didn't like is that the room's floor where I spent the night was quite dirty, I noticed this as I dropped my bed sheet and when I picked them up they were full of dust. Everything else was good.

We had a great stay at this hostel! It is very well located, right in the historical centre but also if you like to have drinks or party in the evening it's well situated. You can get breakfast for 2,5 eur at any time, which might not be the best, but good value for money. The staff is super friendly and were always willing to help us out. Rent a bike in the hostel and get a discount! We would definitely recommand this hostel!

Really enjoyed our stay here. Good hostel in a good location. Atmosphere was good as well, we met a lot cool people from all over the place. I would recommend this hostel.

The fans in the dorms are loud, very very loud. It's the only remark.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Handy location just a short walk from many of the Ciutat Vella attractions, really friendly and helpful staff. Mixed gender bathrooms are fine with me but others may have an issue but they are also very clean. I will be back next time in Valencia!

1 2 3 Next » last »