Home Backpackers Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Really cool hostel to stay at. The kitchen is well equipped to cook your food. The whole place has a really nice vibe. The staff were really friendly. Easy to find too.

It was out first hostel experience and sure not the last! The place was fun, clean and the staff was nice. We met awesome people when chilling in the lounge. I'll recommend to all my friends!!!!

• 31st May 2014

Great place in a awesome ubication.

I really enjoyed this hostel. I had difficulty finding it but that turned out to be more to do with me getting confused with my own paperwork than with the directions the hostel provided! I was really gutted that the Street Art Alternative Tour of the city was cancelled when I was there due to appalling rain. The kitchen and common room are on separate floors, which can make it tricky to have flow with people, but I met some great people so it wasn't too much of an issue. Not many sockets!

Great location with minutes of walk to sights in the old town and close to lots of cheap & nice restaurants and cute shops. Staff are friendly and helpful and speak pretty good English. Will recommend this place to my friends travelling to Valencia.

Nice place. Wifi didn't work in our room at the end of the second floor but overall really enjoyed the facilities here, good showers and etc. Not the absolute best place for meeting other travellers, at least when we were there people mostly kept to themselves, but there is a common room and a fantastic huge kitchen to cook in. Lots of great tips and activities from the front desk. Big place. Unfortunately rooftop deck closed indefinitely currently (due to noise laws).

This hostel is very nice, well located and has awsome facilities especially the kitchen which is hudge and well equiped.

Perfect location and amazing staff who were always willing to answer questions and give tips about valencia. Plenty of common areas to chill out in and meet people which made for a really fun, social atmosphere. The dorm was light, spacious and equipped with big lockers. The breakfast that included fresh bread and pastries was also a nice bonus. I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel!

• 24th May 2014

This was a great hostel with a great location, despite hard to find on arrival. There is no prominent sign but the door frame is painted red which helps. The staff were very helpful and friendly. the only thing I liked less it that it seemed to be so "English" that I didn't really get to practise my Spanish. other than that great place!

The location is great but it's a bit hard to find... The staffs at the reception were really helpful!

Fantastic hostel. Really enjoyed my stay. Great atmosphere and really great for meeting other travellers. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly!

Great hostel and value for money. I'd definitely recommend staying here. Lovely big kitchen and facilities

The room was very clean, the kitchen and the common room were very entertaining. The position of the hostel is crazy good, especially because of all the graffiti. Everything you want and need is near the hostel. The best in this hostel is the staff, especially Katja, Lucia and Matt. They brightened my stay, and without them my vacation would not be the same.

• 12th May 2014
  • Slovenia

Had a great stay. The facility was well managed and the staff was delightful. I would come back and recommend to others.

Great value for.money! :-) big kitchen with lots of space where everybody gets together... Friendly staff, good sized rooms and great location! Its near the party mile of valencia.

The staff here were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble for them. We loved Carlos's alternative art tour too, something a bit different and quirky to learn about Valencia. The kitchen and lounge area was amazing and was pretty fun at night. It's a shame the roof top terrace is closed still for legal reasons but we still had an amazing time here!

We really liked our stay here. The staff was always willing to help.

Backpackers hostel was our first and the best hostel on a trip. The location is absolutly great : everything is close and you don't even need any type of transport whle staying there. Rooms are big enough and light. Hostel has 2 common rooms where you can hang out with other travelers. The best thing in hostel is in my oppinion staff. They are very frindly and willing to help. We had a great time there!

• 4th May 2014
  • Slovenia

We had a very good time at the hostel, the staff was really nice. The free tours (city tour and alt. Art tour) were a nice addition to an already good stay. It allowed us to discover the city in different ways. Overall a really great expérience and I will most definitely come back if need a place to stay in Valencia!

• 3rd May 2014

Stayed for a long weekend with 3 friends in a private 4 bed dorm with en suite. Can't really comment on the atmosphere of the hostel as we were just using it as a base and weren't hanging out there. The staff were friendly and helpful and pointed us in the right direction for bars/restaurants/things to do and see. The room itself really impressed me. Very clean, nice comfy bunkbeds and a fan for when it got too warm. The bathroom was better than the one at home!! Also large safes provided.