Home Friends li Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto, 207, Rome, Italy

The bathroom needs maintenance but the room was perfect.

All seemed perfect until I woke up with bedbug bites the 2nd morning (and saw a dead one on my sheet) and on checkout day we weren't allowed luggage storage because no staff would be there the rest of the day (costing us each another 7 euro to store it at the train station). But on the plus side it's a good location (very close to the train stop), has a lovely courtyard, and provided decent breakfast in the rooms. You win some you lose some I guess.

Hostel is on the main road, so there is no silence in the room. - cars and vespas driving everyday and night. I was in a private room which should have hairdryer - there was none in the room. The breakfast was the cheepest cake and croissant and some cookies.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Poland

The room and bathroom were clean, the bed comfortable. There are little cafés and restaurants around where it's be cheaper than in the very centre. The breakfast was small and in the form of some cookies, a plastic-wrapped Croissant and some juice boxes. But I was told that was normal for Italy. The last day, we left the bags in the place, but the owner forgot about us so we had to wait in front of a closed door until he arrived, and almost missed our train.But he drove us to the station quickly

Breakfast incidental. Once you get, other time not. We almost haven't seen anyone from the staff, for 3 days. Room, shower, toilet were o.k. Noisy from traffic, but small hostel with few rooms. Can be a good choice if you don't want a party.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts