Home Friends li Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto, 207, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Nice place to stay for a good price.

I wouldn't recommend.

The location was perfect,just 5 minutes from colosseum by walking and very close to the metro station and termini.People are very kind and helpfull,rooms are quiet comfortable and clean,a very peacefull place at the center of the city.

Don't have high expectations for the breakfast, I've had better ones for lower prices. Has a beautiful garden. Hot water goes off after 5 min. Staff is friendly but our door was knocked very insistently minutes before check-out time & she didn't stop doing it even though I told her that we're already awake and leaving soon, I had to open the door and show my face. Leaving the towels on the floor (on the 3rd day) doesn't mean a request to change there, they just hang them again.

Its a good BeB. Carlito is very friendly and pacient. Every point matches the discription of the place. Excellent location near to the metro and lots of options to eat just beside. Negative point about the breakfast: maybe they could choose more regular flavors of juice, as strawberry, grape... I also suggest to provide a hand/face towel on the bathroom. Besides that, nothing to complain about.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts