Home Friends li Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto, 207, Rome, Italy

We had a bit of a mix up because of a language barrier, but they were very understanding and nice about it. Everything was very clean, and they give you access to a kitchen with a full fridge, microwave, and things to make coffee and tea in the morning. The included breakfast was nothing more than prepackaged croissants and the like, but I didn't expect anything more than that. Only downside was the towel policy was unclear- we took our own out of the linen closet since no staff was around.

:) see you next time good luck :)

Horrible old beds and very poor breakfast. :(

My stay at Home Friends was very good, we rented a room for 2 people. The staff was friendly. They did not speak English but tried their best (as we did) to communicate, always helping. Very clean facilites. The only slights problem were that the shower head wouldn't stay up and fell often, they didn't accept cards (stated at booking) and WiFi didn't work, which is not a major problem as travelling is less about internetting and more about exploring.

The bathroom needs maintenance but the room was perfect.

All seemed perfect until I woke up with bedbug bites the 2nd morning (and saw a dead one on my sheet) and on checkout day we weren't allowed luggage storage because no staff would be there the rest of the day (costing us each another 7 euro to store it at the train station). But on the plus side it's a good location (very close to the train stop), has a lovely courtyard, and provided decent breakfast in the rooms. You win some you lose some I guess.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts