7.2
Very Good 166 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 166 Total Reviews
Home Friends li Located at Via Emanuele Filiberto, 207, , Rome.
Italy
Rome ITALY 00185 Via Emanuele Filiberto, 207
72% 166
41.8897548 12.5069046
    Rooms available

• Serbia, Couple, 25-30
20th Oct 2016

From the moment we entered the building we knew we've made the perfect choice! The lady who greeted us was most polite, the room we booked was spacious and clean with a window to the garden. It also included a shower with hot water (all the time) and WiFi connection was excellent. The nights were most comfortable, very quiet. The hostel is 50m to the Manzoni metro station and a 10min walk to the Main Railway station providing the best connection to wherever you'd like to go.

16th Oct 2016

We loved it!

• Chile, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2016
5.1

I can't really review because when I arrived nobody was there to open the door. I called the owner or manager and he told me that I had to look for another hotel, because he already closed. We arrived at 9pm, in the booking I said I would arrive around 4pm. I couldn't make it before because I was still travelling. I lost the deposit taken by hostelworld and the manager was just defensive and not even helpful to find another place. Be aware.

21st Jun 2016
5.7

The location and cleanliness were fine. The breakfast offer type was very poor. Bed comfort was weak for a double-bed private ensuite room! Finally the reception is not entirely present at the place.

• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
7.4

Home Friends Li is a centrally located hostel. Located near the Manzoni metro station and you can reach wherever you want within Rome by using public transpostation. 10 - 15 min to Collesium on foot and 30 to central touristic places. The lady who was in hostel was kind and smiling, however many of times no one resides in reception. Hostel is very quiet. Facilities is average and this situation is valid also for rooms. So, good value for price and suitable for just for the rest during night.