Home Hostel Reviews

No. 21, Che Niandian Hutong, An Dingmen nei Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

The wifi sucks. I dont like the toilet there, it looks so old. There are two reptionists there but only one is working and not efficient at all!! They always doing something else or busy answering the phone and not time to deal with your problems. It took me more than half an hour to check in and so do check out. I dont think I will come here again.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • China

It was a nice hostel with helpful friendly staff. It's a calm, fun atmosphere. Bring your own toilet tissue!

The details and the sanitation system is in super bad situation....there is no enough careful for the clients.

Terrible smell from the drains and rooms need to be redecorated

I booked my bed for this hostel. For things out of my control I was delayed for few hours. Nevertheless, instead of waiting for me, as a normal hostel or hotel would do it, they resold my bed to another traveler. So that night I basically had no place to sleep, they did not even care about giving me another option. If a hostel is not capable of taking the minimum care of its clients it´s not worth at all.

Very nice and helpful staff. Clean.

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Spain

Very unorganised but cheap and likeable!

• 1st Oct 2015

the toilets and bathrooms are outside and far away, not convenient! they are always dirty btw

• 30th Sep 2015
  • China

Basic facilities. The location its good since its close to Andingmen subway-station. The female staff was really helpful, which makes it a good hostel for me. However its not the cleanest nor hast it high standards, keep that in mind.

Some of the staff were lovely and tried to help as best they could buy the staff with the most amount of English were very aloof and rude. Loose connection in dorm light meant it would flicker overnight despite the fault being reported much earlier in the day. Bathrooms did not seem to be cleaned on a regular basis, a lot of dirt and dust on the dorm floor and under the bunk beds indicated a lack of regular cleaning of the rooms as well.

Staff had limited english (only two people could speak well who continually got dragged from their rest area to try and answer our questions). Difficult to find in the Hutongs as we checked in 8pm and it was dark.. Stayed one extra night and got charged over double the price because we were a 'walk in' customer.. Only worth it if you get a bargain on hostel world.