9.8
Superb 6,968 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 6,968 Total Reviews
Home Lisbon Hostel Located at Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-547 Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E
98% 6968
38.7105209 -9.1360867
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016

One of if not the best hostel i have ever stayed in!

3rd Dec 2016

HOME IS WONDERFUL! From helping plan our sight seeing to storing luggage for free, the staff was incredibly helpful. Mama's dinners were delicious (I love mama)! One night, an assortment of travelers & staff just stayed up all night socializing & playing guitar & it was really lovely. I'm a student in Europe for the term so I've been traveling all over Europe & Home was the absolute best hostel I've found. I can't wait to return to Lisbon for the amazing city & to see the friends I made at Home.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

It's really a nice hostel. The rooms, bathrooms and installations are ok. The location is perfectly and the best thing are the dinners with Mamma, because are the best way to meet people and also to be part of the hostel. Really recomendable. Thanks for all guys.

2nd Dec 2016

I had an amazing time at the Home Lisbon Hostel. The highlight hands down is Mama'a dinners. I did it every night I was there. It's 10 euro for an appetizer, entree, , dessert, pretty much bottomless wine, and a shot (to sip) of dessert wine. The food is amazing and the dinners create a really great environment in the hostel. The day trip with the hostel to sintra is a must. One suggestion: make sure you're not sleeping on the second floor. It's super loud. Other than that great hostel!

2nd Dec 2016

Perfect location, felt safe the entire time I was there, clean, and staff were extremely helpful! Would recommend to anyone!

• amistix
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

We (mixed group of 3 people) had a great time. One of the best hostels, the environment is great and everyone is amazing. Also Mama's dinner is a must!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

I had the best time at Home! It is by far the best hostel I've stayed in, with fantastic facilities, beautiful staff and unbelievable atmosphere. I will definitely return one day. Home cooked meals provided was a highlight for me at a really affordable price! Also trips outside of Lisbon organised by the hostel is a fantastic way to really embrace Portugal.

25th Nov 2016

Awesome experience. Would highly reccomend. Location were perfect, atmosphere/interior design was great, and also very comfortable beds situated in cool rooms.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

This is the BEST accommodation I have ever had while traveling! It has something for everyone and it is super social. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and Mama is the friendliest and most caring person in the world. I will definitely stay here when I return to Lisboa, my experience was awesome!

22nd Nov 2016

Home Lisbon Hostel is the most unique hostel I have ever stayed at. The atmosphere, facilities, and staff are all top notch. You will not find the same experience anywhere else. I came for a couple of nights, and extended my stay by a week. The location is perfect for exploring Lisbon, and a great jumping off point for other cities around Portugal. You will not want to leave.