Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Home Lisbon hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I wil return every time I am in the area. I was traveling by myself but I never felt alone because of how easy the hostel made it to make friends. The long table where we all sat together to eat Mama´s dinner every night was perfect to meet people and the hostel provides walking tours, bus tours to Sintra, and pub crawls. Mama is the sweetest lady, her food was spectacular, and I truly did feel right at home.

• 28th Feb 2015

everything is nice here! btw, mama's dinner is very delicious :)

Excellent Hostel. I recommend it.

Best hostel out there. Everything from start to finish was superb. I felt like everyone at this hostel welcome me in as one of their own and made it a very personal experience. I might travel back to Lisbon just to stay at Home!

Good Hostel, I guess I was just expecting a bit more since it's advertised as the best hostel int he world or something, but overall the location is great. The staff could have been more helpful, the bathrooms were shared.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. I never thought that a city hostel at this size could be so friendly and warm... this is a true home and for the first time, I was really sad to leave a hostel. I will be back.

Nice place, well located, with a very kind staff.

Most organized hostel I've ever been to.

Most welcoming staff ever (including a house tour and two welcome shots), perfect facilities (clean bathrooms, washing machine, free WiFi, even in the dorms), tasty food (excellent breakfast, reasonable priced dinner + drinks). Bedrooms were spacious and very clean, location is superb (close to public transport). Loved my stay to pieces!

best staff of any hostel Ive stayed at in Europe. They couldn't have been nicer

• 17th Feb 2015

Easily one of the best hostels, I have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, and the dinner is awesome. Really good to meet everyone and start a great night out in Lisbon. I will definitely staying here again next time i'm in Lisbon.

Lots of good things from this hostel :) Lisbon is amazing, food is amazing, Home is amazing - we loved it. Felt welcomed right away, even though we came before check in and received lots of great advice on where to go. We weren't able to make it for Mama's dinner, but she found us in the kitchen later and gave us some free dessert - what a sweet heart! Definitely deserving of the high rating, would definitely recommend.

Recommended

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel, friendly staff, very clean, convenient location, good breakfast, would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Had an amazing stay at Home Hostel! The staff were very welcoming, everything was clean, and Mamma's dinner was delicious! I would recommend this hostel to anyone considering visiting Lisbon!

• 15th Feb 2015

Loved this place. Caqn't imagine how It could have been improved upon. Fantastic showers, clean rooms, wonderful staff, great facilities. In a very good part of Lisbon and a 24-Hr bar as well. All good things.

• 14th Feb 2015

This was my first solo trip in Europe and I don't think it would've been as successful if I hadn't stayed at Yes! Porto. All the night activities the hostel provides allowed me to make so many friends. The staff was the absolute best and gave me so much helpful advice on the city. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• 14th Feb 2015

This hostel lived up to the hype and then some.

• 13th Feb 2015

The most welcoming staff I have met! Everything was great and I'm definitely coming back someday! And thanks a lot for Mama as well, who cooked a delicious dinner every night!

Definitetly stay here! The facilities are extremely nice and clean. Every bed has its own plug so it's easy to charge your phone at night. Do the pub crawl they have each night-it's a great time and a perfect way to see the nightlife in Lisbon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7