Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel in a good location with an incredible atmosphere! The staff are extremely helpful and Mamma's meals will go down as a trip highlight! Thank you!!

• 27th Oct 2014

Everything was wonderful except the beds. I've never slept in such squeaky bunks. Makes sleeping very difficult even with ear plugs in if you are a light sleeper.

Flawless.

I've stayed in hundreds of hostels and this was the best. Everything was perfect, the staff are really great, thanks :)

Amazing hostel. Great atmosphere and facilities. Loved the meals and my room.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

This was one of/if not the best hostel I have stayed in and I have stayed in at least 50 over the last year and a half. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Location is close to attractions or transport to attractions. I loved the vintage theme and felt very comfortable here. Beds are big, comfortable and have lockers, reading lights and plugs (which I always. Wifi worked great in my room and throughout hostel. I would highly recommend to everyone.

I loved the friendly atmosphere, the how to get to the airport flyer, the dinner and the very helpful staff. Keep this!

• 21st Oct 2014

Bed hostel by far! Could not fault a single thing. Everyone one went above and beyond to help out

That was one of the best hostel I ever been in my life. It's like you were in family. Nice food, nice atmosphere, nice place. Mama is one of the best people I ever met in my life.

• 20th Oct 2014

This was one of the best Hostel I've ever been. Great staff and the dinner from Mamma was great. The bed in the dorm was comfortable, they cleaned the bathroom four times in a day, therefore it was pretty clean. I highly recommend this Hostel.

The staff (Diana in particular) we're really helpful, even when i needed a bed after the hostel was fully booked. And it's such a homely feel! Best hostel I've been to.

• 18th Oct 2014

Everything was great: location perfect, atmosphere great, staff very nice and helpful. It was actually the best hostel I have ever experienced. Very clean and secure. Only-girls rooms is a good option for girls travelling alone. And you have a huge case where you can lock all your belongings, which makes you feel even more secure. It is also very well organized with Mama's dinner, free guided walking tours, pub crawl, etc. And Mama and the staff are just soooooo nice!

Amazing. I've done LOTS of travelling and this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I stayed at a hostel in Porto which won the worlds best hostel 2014 but in my opinion the Home Lisbon Hostel is better. A huge thankyou to the staff who are all wonderful and warm. A special mention to Mika who was there when I arrived and made me feel special...she is a beautiful person.

• 18th Oct 2014

I only stated for one night but wished I had more time in lisbon. The hostel staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very cool. Easy to make new friends. If you want the dinner you need to book ahead as the places fill up. Looked and smelled delicious!

• 18th Oct 2014

The staff were lovely and the food was amazing!! Would return to this hostel!

Loved Home! Everything you want from a hostel, and than some!

We truly felt at home here, as promised! Very comfortable beds / bedding, the bunks are very private and I loved the free earplugs offered 'in case of snorers'. There were a lot of mozzies in my room so consider repellant. Loved the common area, somewhere to really lounge around and relax. Try mama's dinner at least once! It was a lovely, unique experience. A lot of thought goes into this hostel and it shows. Would stay again for sure :) thank you for a wonderful stay!

Lovely hostel! Better than most hotels! Really easy to meet people! Great vibe! Would definitely stay again!!

A great hostel! It's easy to meet people and it really feels like a big family house. Dinners with mama were a really nice touch, and I always felt safe in the hostel and around the neigbhourhood.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7