Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Home Lisbon hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I wil return every time I am in the area. I was traveling by myself but I never felt alone because of how easy the hostel made it to make friends. The long table where we all sat together to eat Mama´s dinner every night was perfect to meet people and the hostel provides walking tours, bus tours to Sintra, and pub crawls. Mama is the sweetest lady, her food was spectacular, and I truly did feel right at home.

• 28th Feb 2015

everything is nice here! btw, mama's dinner is very delicious :)

Ah home Lisbon where do I start? The staff was so friendly and beyond helpful. Mommas home cooked meals were both so delicious and an amazing way to meet awesome fellow backpackers. My only regret is not buying her cookbook. The atmosphere was such that it's impossible not to meet fellow travelers, all of whom were awesome as well. It really is no wonder that home Lisbon is my favorite hostel. Do yourself a favor and spend a few nights with momma and co.

Excellent Hostel. I recommend it.

Best hostel out there. Everything from start to finish was superb. I felt like everyone at this hostel welcome me in as one of their own and made it a very personal experience. I might travel back to Lisbon just to stay at Home!

Good Hostel, I guess I was just expecting a bit more since it's advertised as the best hostel int he world or something, but overall the location is great. The staff could have been more helpful, the bathrooms were shared.

Many people told me that the hostels in Portugal are exceptional but only after staying there I can agree and say how much this is true. This hostel was hands down a very good hostel from every aspect -Nice staff, good hostel dinner, nice breakfast, nice beds, very clean. Very good choice

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. I never thought that a city hostel at this size could be so friendly and warm... this is a true home and for the first time, I was really sad to leave a hostel. I will be back.

Probably the best hostel that ice ever stayed at, staff are amazing, the hostel is so nice and mamas dinners are the best!!

Nice place, well located, with a very kind staff.

One of the coolest hostels I've been to, wrist key cards, beautiful wood and chandeliers and really well designed with sliding lockers, curtained beds and clean washrooms. Nightly prix fixe dinners of 10 euros. Quiet at night :)

Most organized hostel I've ever been to.

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!!! MAKE SURE TO TRY MOMMAS DINNER!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Very deserving of rating of best hostel in the world. 10/10 will stay again. c:

• 17th Feb 2015

Most welcoming staff ever (including a house tour and two welcome shots), perfect facilities (clean bathrooms, washing machine, free WiFi, even in the dorms), tasty food (excellent breakfast, reasonable priced dinner + drinks). Bedrooms were spacious and very clean, location is superb (close to public transport). Loved my stay to pieces!

best staff of any hostel Ive stayed at in Europe. They couldn't have been nicer

• 17th Feb 2015

Easily one of the best hostels, I have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, and the dinner is awesome. Really good to meet everyone and start a great night out in Lisbon. I will definitely staying here again next time i'm in Lisbon.

Lots of good things from this hostel :) Lisbon is amazing, food is amazing, Home is amazing - we loved it. Felt welcomed right away, even though we came before check in and received lots of great advice on where to go. We weren't able to make it for Mama's dinner, but she found us in the kitchen later and gave us some free dessert - what a sweet heart! Definitely deserving of the high rating, would definitely recommend.

Recommended

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel, friendly staff, very clean, convenient location, good breakfast, would definitely recommend and stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7