Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel ever! Everything here is perfect!

I just wish I could have stayed longer! It is such a wonderful place, no complaints. This is the only place I'll stay in Lisboa!

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The atmosphere is incredible, you make so many friends. Mama's dinner is AMAZING, not to mention she is amazing. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. Everything about this hostel just goes above and beyond. Truly the best value for your money. (Plus, the showers and bathrooms are completely spotless and clean. Which is the greatest relief)

• 17th Dec 2014

Fantastic! Definitely lives up to its name. Felt so at home while visiting Lisbon. Mama's dinners were fantastic and there was an incredible atmosphere, great for meeting fellow travelers. Also incredibly clean and well organized. 2 thumbs up!

• 15th Dec 2014

The staff really do make you feel like you're at home. Everyone from Mama to the guys at the bar do a great job making you feel welcome even if you're traveling alone. The whole place was super clean as well. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to other travelers. This was the best overall hostel experience I've ever had.

The best hostel I've stayed at. It's beautiful and comfy. It's also located in a really convenient area, right in between all the attractions so that's a plus. The best part of the hostel is the staff--they were all super nice and helpful, and Mama is the sweetest lady! Definitely sign up for Mama's Dinner! So delicious.

• 14th Dec 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed! The staff was very friendly and the hostel has a great value of money ans is very good and clean. I'd definitely stay there again!

• 13th Dec 2014

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very friendly and helpful staff, modern facilities (they even have the room key as a wristband so you don't lose it!), great atmosphere. Mama's dinners are delicious. They run day trips to nearby Sintra, have free walking tours, organised pub crawls, cosy common area, bar/dining room with cheap wine and beer, comfy beds with individual lights and curtains, free breakfast that is more than just toast... A great place to stay, definitely recommend!

It feels like home! Loved it!

One of the best hostel I have ever been with a 24hrs bar opening at the reception. Staff are so friendly and willing to help you in anyway they can. Momma' dinner was also amazing. Thanks Momma

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel. Definitely the place to stay in Lisbon. Mamma's authentic dinners are to die for and take the thinking out of dinner plans (especially for €10!).

• 9th Dec 2014

Fautless. Hostels do not get any better than in Portugal, but Home stands out even amongst Portuguese hostels. The family that run this hostel is delightful, particularly Mama. Additionally, I did not meet a single staff member who wasn't super friendly, attentive, and helpful. Obviously all facilities are immaculate and I can not think of a single thing I wanted or needed that wasn't available to me. Cheap drinks at the bar was a bonus! This hostel really is doing everything right.

Home Lisbon Hostel is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It really feels like a home away from home. The staff is incredibly helpful and fun, Mamma's dinners are delicious, the facilities are clean, and Home is the perfect place to meet people. I would recommend it to anyone and I hope to get the chance to stay there again someday!

The best hostel in Lisbon !!! Excellent location,very good breakfast,very nice staff.

Amazing place to spend in Lisbon, highly recommend it!

I loved my stay at Home Lisbon! For €10 mama cooked a three course home-made Portuguese dinner that was better than any street food in the area, and it was served family style in the company of great people. The rooms and bathrooms were also extremely clean, and all of the little details (hairdryers, lockers, personal lights and plugs, etc.) were all accounted for. The staff were also amazing and provided a map introduction upon check-in, answered any questions I had, and remembered my name

The best place to stay in lisbon! Wonderful is not enough to describe here. It's my pleasure to spend time here. Thank you!

We booked two beds for the girls' dorm, which is really beautiful and comfortable. We did enjoy a lot since the first moment, and it's hard to say good bye to such a great hostel! The shower room and the restroom are also great.

Our group absolutely loved our stay at Home Lisbon Hostel. It really felt like home. All the staff were so welcoming and friendly. Our stay at this hostel was the highlight of our trip through Portugal. The hostel is in great condition and has a very charming character. All the meals at the hostel were outstanding. The activities offered were also excellent! The only small area for improvement would be the occasional smell in the bathroom but it's clean otherwise.

• 4th Dec 2014

Great hostel! They also organise great tours for Sintra, and walking tours in Lisbon. And... Mama's dinner is wonderful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7