Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

I definitely recommend this hostel!!!Also liked the guided tours :)

fantastic hostel! The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and just fun to hang out with and Mamas dinner ist simply amazing! I'd definitely stay here again if i come back to Lisbon

This was my first hostel trip experience, and i had a blast here. Lets just say for my next experience, the bar has been set high!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

One of the best hostels I've ever been to! It has everything you want and need, helpful and kind staff. Many thanks to both Joao's. Don't miss Mama's dinner!

All the staff was very friendly and had a very nice family-like feel to it which was nice. Mama is very sweet and the rest of the staff does a great job with welcoming, cleaning, and serving the guests. Great job guys!

Best hostel in Europe! Simple as that.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Absolutely the best hostel I have stayed at on my travels. It was so good, I had to come back again on the same trip! Mama's dinners are one of a kind. The hostel staff really make you feel at home. The location is great, right near a metro station and downtown Lisbon, and very accessible from the airport. I highly recommend this hostel.

My only complaint is that this experience has ruined all other stays at hostels because nothing will top it. This family owned establishment is incredibly warm, welcoming, and fun. Mama's Dinner is not to be missed, the staff is so helpful and friendly, the place is clean, and it has everything you need as far as kitchen, lounging, and even productivity are concerned. There is no other place I will stay in Lisbon from now on. Obrigado, Home Hostel!

• 11th Apr 2014

Fantastic hostel. Very social, Mama's 10 euro dinners were wonderful - 3 courses plus nice wine and a little shot of port or something else. Sip it, don't down it in one go! Great for meeting people. The staff were wonderful, as were the walking tour guides from Wild Walkers - Sofia and Hugo ( I may have spelt that incorrectly). The only thing I wasn't super into was the pub crawl, but I think I might be a bit over them in general. Hang around Barrio Alto instead - the first pub was there.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, but it is slightly expensive

Very clean, awesome staff, amazing breakfast and a great location. Will definitely come back here when I return to Lisbon!

• 10th Apr 2014

Top hostel in all aspects! Much more than a place to sleep. A place to meet new friends, a place to relax, to eat and drink cheap and well, and to make plans. Great location to both go out, visit the city and well connected by public transport. Security level great, there is a lock for your baggage under every bed. The decoration is amazing!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Spain

I loved my stay! The bed was comfy, staff was super friendly, and all the facilities for the use of guests was always clean! Thanks!

Beds are amazing, with individual sockets and a big locker. Breakfast was amazing! With hot bread, eggs, btter, nutella, fruits, yogurt, juices... great! Only problem was having to climb four floors to our room every day. Also, there were some teenagers staying at the same floor. They were VERY loud and you could hear everything from inside the rooms. Also, our door had to be triple checked to be locked.

Wow what a hostel, I have stayed in many all over the world and I can honestly say this is one of the best and I can see why it's won so many awards. The rooms are all clean and very presentable, exactly how it looks in the pictures. The staff are all incredible and Mamma is an absolute sweetheart and her meals are delicious and great value for money. The bar is also very cheap, and they run a bar crawl every night, Tiago the rep was awesome!!! If you are in Lisbon book to stay here!!!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. That fact that it's own best hostel in the world for 2013 and 2014 (guessing they are monthly awards) is only proof of this. Do yourself a favour and stay here. If you regret it, I'll give you 20cents to call someone who cares.

I would say pages of good things about HLH but I can resume its qualities in a small phrase: HOME SWEET HOME!. The Hostel is perfect, very well located, with a very friendly crew, and a very special dinner prepared by and enjoyed with Mamma's presence. I can say, with no doubts in my words, HLH is one of the best hostels I stayed in, and I had very good moments there. Certainly, when in Lisbon, that's the place where I will be again. I highly recommend HLH.

Home Lisbon Hostel is my Lisbon Home and Mama's Dinner is always delicious. Muito obrigada and cu next time!

Think this is the best hostel I have been to, great friendly staff, food, and atmosphere, and central location.

I really liked this hostel. Everything was perfect.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7