9.8
Superb 6,171 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 6,171 Total Reviews
Home Lisbon Hostel Located at Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-547 Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E
98% 6171
38.7105209 -9.1360867
    Rooms available

• hannah_kendall
  • USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, hands down. Mama's dinners are the best and everyone is so friendly, and it was a great way to meet people as a solo traveler.

19th Apr 2016

Most genuinely hospitable and kind team working at Home hostel. On my second stay there I had some mail shipped to them and they took great care getting it to me on arrival. Also, the beds, breakfast, cleanliness? Perfect, perfect and perfect!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

I can not say enough good things about Home Hostel. First of all, let me just say that I'm a very picky traveler-- I almost rarely stay in hostels because of the usual reputation hostels have, but after reading all of the great reviews I decided to give it a shot. I was not disappointed in the slightest. The location is perfect and really easy to find. The two floors in which the hostel is located are wonderfully decorated and really give you that homey feel. The staff are AMAZING. Truly.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

As said by many travelers, the best hostel that most have ever stayed in...

18th Apr 2016

Home Hostel Lisbon is one of the cleanest and newest/in good condition hostels I've ever stayed in. I know people rave about the family dinner for 10 euros in other reviews, but it really is a great feature I haven't seen at other hostels. It's a three course meal with unlimited wine or beer and is finished with a shot of port, ginjinha, or muscatel, and the cook, often Mama, sits with the guests at a big family style table. Good way to meets other guests as well as our room wasn't super soc

17th Apr 2016

I was very lucky to find this hostel last year. Now that I had to go back to Lisbon I didn't think it twice and went straight Home. It's very well located, the staff is super nice, facilities are all you could ask for, and the vibe of the place is so good. Make sure to stay for dinner at leasrñt once!

17th Apr 2016

Outstanding hostel. Definitely went the extra mile to accomodate my specific needs. Highly recommended

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
16th Apr 2016

I found this hostel up near the best I have stayed in the world. And have been to many Clean, xcellent breakfast, close to everything Beds had a semi private curtain you pulled across What more would you want from a hostel. Excellent hostel

14th Apr 2016

I've been to many great hostels worldwide but this was the first time I really felt at home. Mamma's (sometimes Ana's) dinner is unbelievable. She cooks homemade portuguese dishes every night for us. All the staff was great! I'd like to give a special thank to Joana, Ines and Andre. They were great giving me some tips from the city and helping me with everything I needed. Beds are very comfortable with personal socket, shelf, reading light and a curtain. I am already missing Home!!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Best hostel. The staff were amazing and we are already planning a trip back here! Definitely recommend.