Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Great spot, everything you would want!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Enjoyed my stay and will be back some day!

• 20th Aug 2014

This hostel is a dream, I actually stayed an extra day because I really didn't want to leave. Lisbon is an amazing city but this hostel is mostly what makes up for that opinion. The atmosphere is very conducive to making friends and I ate in most days because Mama's cooking is simply amazing and the best deal around town. Mama and the staff are super sweet! The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are very clean. I love this hostel and will definitely be back!

Quite easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great location (with excellent directions), perfectly clean and safe, very social without being noisy so you get lots of fun (day trips, walking tours, dinner) and lots of sleep! Will be recommending.

• 19th Aug 2014

There's a reason this is one of the best hostels in the world: amazing and comfy common room, CHEAP bar and dining room, and, most of all, MOMMA'S dinners! Authentic Portuguese food cooked by a most motherly woman, will want you coming back for more. Very, very highly recommended hostel.

It is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff was really attentive and willing to help whenever they could. Every night the owners of the hostel mother cooked dinner for the guests, which were simply amazing and really cheap, only 10 euros, with drinks included.

I have stayed in many hostels and this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious and the hostel was always clean. Mama's dinners are amazing and contribute to the family feel of the hostel. Great place for a sole traveler....really easy to meet people.

Lovely helpful friendly staff. Mammas dinners are amazing. Booked in for a extra night because I wasn't ready to leave yet.

This hostel is amazing!!! It is the best hostel I have stayed in throughout Europe and United States. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious and clean, beds are comfy and bathrooms are clean. The showers are amazing as well! The dinners are a great way to meet other travellers and I would highly recommend the beach trip!!

Everything Perfect : Staff-Kitchen-Common area - Dining Room - Smoking area - the Room ( 4 beds mix dorm) so cool, very well decorated, amazing beds and big locked down the bed - Good wi-fi . Good Bathrooms and good Shower- Really good Location u find everything around - cheap Drink… in this Hostel i had the Best Night in my life, i meet 2 guys from England we did the pub crawl the Thiago organize and i had so Much fun. See u again when i ll be back in Lisbon- i have to try mamma Dinner

Best hostel I've stayed at. Staff was really friendly, gave great tips, got a welcome drink. Didn't have alarm so staff member woke me at 5 am when I asked him to. Highly recommend

• 10th Aug 2014

Best hostel in the world. Location, staff, and beds, all top notch. Thanks so much Home Lisbon staff for your consistent warmth. This hostel was one reason why Lisboa was the most memorable part of my Europe trip. Thank you!

Love mama's dinner!!! Best meal I had in lisbon. The common area is pretty cozy. People here are super nice too:)

So far, the best hostel i have stayed in my trips. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Whenever I am in Lisbon, I will stay there again.

This is the best hostel I've stayed in my life. If you are going to lisbon, you HAVE to stay here (and also have to eat mama's dinner). Everything in this hostel is cozy and nice. The staff are amazing, the atmosphere is amazing. As the name says it is a "home" outside yours.

Amazing hostel, amazing staff i'll choose this hostel again when i'll come back in Lisbon.

• 8th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel. Great mama's dinner. Very clean. Only one thing, need real orange juice at breakfast! Not the powder!

One word..... Amazing!!!!

Perfect Hostel & best place I have ever stayed! Staff are friendly and always willing to help. Dorms are way above average. Great common areas (living room/ lounge area with ipads, TV, books, DVDs, Guitar, etc.). Mamma's dinner is amazing and the atmosphere is brilliant. I met great people at this Hostel. It is not a Party Hostel but still you have the chance to get drinks at the Bar 24/7 and stay in the common area (2nd floor) all night. Dorms are at the 4th floor which ensures sound sleep!

Definitely one of the best hostels we have stayed in. Some of the fantastic features include: free breakfast, awesome common areas with couches, TV, movie, outside patio, computers. Kitchen is good size and has everything you need. The dorm rooms have large lockers on wheels below the beds which means you can put your whole bag in and lock it easily. The below bunks have dark curtains which mean you don’t have to worry about the light. Reading lights and chargers for each bed. THE BEST!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7