9.8
Superb 6,633 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 6,633 Total Reviews
Home Lisbon Hostel Located at Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-547 Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E
98% 6633
38.7105209 -9.1360867
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Undoubtably the best hostel I've ever stayed in, warm, welcoming, and cleanly. The staff are great and super helpful, everything is also very reasonably priced and they don't charge ridiculous amounts for extras. Would happily stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

22nd Aug 2016

What a place! Home Hostel is by far the best hostel I ever have stayed in. Amazing location just a couple of minutes' walk from everything you might want to see and do in Lisbon. Clean, sizeable and nicely decorated rooms. On top of that, the staff is incredible- friendly but at the same time not pushy/overly fake as staff in most hostels are. Dinner is a must! In hindsight I realize I should have stayed here way more than two nights, but nevertheless I can't wait to be back.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
21st Aug 2016

This was my second time staying at Home Hostel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. The staff is amazing, the place is spotless, the beds are comfortable with big lockers and air conditioning, great location and Momma's dinners... The Best!!!!!!!! There are many good hostels in Lisbon but I'm sure very few are as homie and just comforting as Home Hostel 😀

• LaurenCowgill
  • England, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Lovely staff who gave brilliant recommendations that I wouldn't have found on my own.

16th Aug 2016

Staff were fantastic. Facilities were super clean, bunks are spacious with big lockers and curtains. Do the family dinner. It's delicious and a great way to meet up with everyone staying there. The free walking tours are a good way to get adjusted to the city. Location is great, though there's a bunch of tourist-trap restaurants around it so you have to do a little walking to find a local place to eat. Washing machines and luggage storage were convenient. Has a really chill vibe.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Amazing staff, great location right in the middle of town, comfy beds and free breakfast! The only slightly negative thing I can think of is the showers, which are in a sort of weird position on the wall that means that the dry area of the cubicle gets a bit of water on it. Other than that, it was the perfect hostel!!

• Luxembourg, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

Nice stuff, nice place, nice people, really clean we just felt like HOME :)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Absolutely loved home hostel! Will definitely stay here again. it's super clean, even the bathrooms, cleanest I've seen for a hostel in a long time. The common areas are really nice and social, you feel comfortable hanging out anywhere. The staff are AMAZING! They all go above & beyond to help you with anything you need. MUST have dinner at the hostel a couple of nights, Mama is the best cook!! Big thanks to Andre, we loved meeting you and hearing all your stories of Rio. Until next time!!

• alawrence
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Can not recommend this place highly enough. The staff are so welcoming and helpful, I felt at home from the minute I arrived. The showers and toilets are always spotless and the hostel itself is beautifully decorated. Huge lockers for your bags, air conditioned rooms, great communal spaces. I highly suggest sitting down for one of Mama's dinners at least once! Her cooking is fantastic, and it's a great way to make friends. Great vibes, loved my stay and I'll definitely be back! Thank you Home!

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Amazing hostel! The staff was very friendly and funny: allways attentive and willing to help. The Mamma´´'s Dinner made the difference: I felt like I was at home. Definitely the best hostel where I stayed. I will be back, without hesitation!