Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything about the experience was fantastic; the staff, available tours, food and common areas. The dinner was definitely worth having and we met great people as a result. Staff really went above and beyond.

• 24th Mar 2015

It was one of the most amazing hostel expediente i've rever had. The staff is extremely kind and heplful and mamma's dinners are awesome!

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Best hostel I've stayed at, period. Atmosphere is great, homely and friendly. Rooms are all you need, bathrooms and showers are perfectly clean. But it's really the common areas that make this hostel: the living room is perfect to hang out, the 24/7 bar kept us awake more than once and the dinner by La Mamma was great to meet people. Be sure to do the walking tour, it's very interesting and full of quirky facts about the city. Keep the nominations coming, guys, they're deserved!

Simply the best hostel in Europe, from the amazing 5 star facilities to its delicious breakfast and dinner, passing through the excellent, friendly staff and perfect atmosphere, you will have a new home in Lisbon, one you will want to get back to as soon as you possibly can.

Best hostel Ive ever been to! I only stayed two nights and was so sad to leave. You truly do feel like you're at home when you're there.

• 18th Mar 2015

Home Lisbon Hostel is one of the best hostels I've seen so far. Everything was pretty much great, the only thing that is slightly criticize is the music they put during the after dinner, it could be better, but I guess you can always ask for a different song! If you come to Lisbon you should come to this hostel. Mamma's dinner is great. Thanks to all the stuff for making this hostel so good. Thanks Mica for helping the first night with the bedsheets(which were not your responsibility! :))

I love this hostel! Very clean and comfortable, staffs are nice and helpful, location is good, breakfast and mama's dinner are impressive~ Strongly recommended!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • China

If you are searching for a clean hostel with great food and with an outstanding atmosphere, you have to go to Home Lisbon Hostel! And if you do, you should definitely try "Mamas" food. The hostel is centrally located and we met really great and interesting people. The staff (if you can say so, it's more family) is very friendly and helpful and we had a great stay. Thank you!

• 16th Mar 2015

HOME Lisbon Hostel has everything that you can wish for in a hostel. The place is immaculately clean, the enviornment is welcoming, the price is incredibly affordable, and the staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and entertaining. This is easily the best hostel I have ever been to. I nearly cried when I had to leave, but unfortunately, my next trip was already booked. I could easily see myself staying there for at least a few weeks. I recommend: Mamma´s dinner, Sintra trip, a long visit

The only thing that was not good was the noise in tge shared room. But the hostel is very nice and well organized.

• 15th Mar 2015

There are no words to explain how AMAZING my experience at Home Lisbon Hostel was. I have never felt so welcomed in a hostel in all my travels. I would recommend this property to anyone travelling alone for the first time. I feel like this property creates a family style atmosphere where everyone feels included. The staff is by far the best part of this property, they’re professional and fun… Please say hello to Mica, André, Francesco, João x 2 (there’s more then one) and most importantly Mamma!

This is by far the best Hostel I've stayed at. Great atmosphere, great people (staff and guests), amazing dinner and very close to the city centre and Lisbon attractions. Well recommended.

THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD! It really does feel like a home from home. we stayed for 6 nights and I was so sad to leave. Mamma's dinners are amazing, you must try and such great value for money (and I'm a fussy eater). we went on the trip to Sintra, another must. the beds were comfortable. The rooms, bathrooms and kitchen were always immaculately clean, fantastic lounge area. Amazing, helpful and friendly staff. I cannot recommend this hostel enough, and we cant wait to visit you guys again :)

Home Lisbon was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. João and all the staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and to create an open, friendly, social atmosphere. It's easy to meet people in the cozy common areas, which also have plenty of outlets for charging. Of course, Mama's dinner was amazing. Pragmatics: large beds with individual lights and outlets, huge lockers, large bathrooms, free locks, towel 2€, excellent location, generous breakfast, amazing walking tour.

The best hostel I`ve ever been. The atmosphere is the main thing, I really felt like home there. Besides, the beds are so comfortable, the shower is excellent, everything and mainly the bathrooms are very clean. I loved, have nothing to complaint! It`s an excellent deal for the price!

Home is truly a home away from home. The hostel is gorgeous, the staff are welcoming and really try to get to know you, and the fellow travelers there are fun and friendly. Mama's dinner is delicious and one of kind. I cannot speak highly enough of Home.

Best hostel i've ever stayed at

It was amazing :)

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Iran

Great to meet you in Lisbon! it's my best stay in Europe.

I had great stay and mama's food was incredible ! I use to travel In hostels all around the world and it's In my top 3 :) i recommend it ! You will feel like at home

• 11th Mar 2015