Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

I had wished that lockers in the rooms had better locks on them. I had an digital lock on mine that didnt seem to work at all and my roommate hadnt any at all. Thank you, Namaste.

• 27th May 2015
  • Finland

Please use the air conditioner during dinner time. Or at least properly ventilate. That was my ONLY concern. Everything else was perfect about this place. Quite the catch.

Can't find fault. It was a lovely hostel. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Had a lovely time there.

• 25th May 2015

I loved my stay at Home Hostel! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend staying if you ever get the opportunity, and of course, sign up for Mama's delicious dinners! Perfect, perfect hostel, congrats

This was my first time staying at a hostel and the experience was amazing! The staff was very helpful and the hostel's location is amazing. It was all around perfect.

• 23rd May 2015

This was the second time I visited Lisbon and I had to return to this hostel. Staff, location, rooms, atmosphere are all great BUT the best thing of this hostel is Mama's Dinner, it's delicious. Mama prepares a dinner every day, sometimes for 40 people! She will serve you a 3 course meal for only 10 euros, it's a steal!

Mama's dinner are very delicious. The staff are very.nice.and kind.

• 23rd May 2015
  • China

i had the best time at home hostel ! the staff were all so welcoming and helpful . would reccomend if your travelling on your own there is a great atmosphere and easy to meet people. mammas dinner was amazing.. ended up having it every night! rooms and bathrooms clean. breakfast also good and inc in price. in great location. went on the beach trip which was great fun and good value for money. cannot say enough good things about this place, didn't want to leave! stay here! :)

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at over the course of 5 trips to Europe. This hostel was recommended by a friend and they did not disappoint. They treat you like family and remember your name! You must have a dinner with Mama. It's an excellent value and a great way to make new friends

The perfect hostel. Has everything you could ever need and a great atmosphere. Thank you Mama!

This Hostel was great! It was so clean and luxurious. And the hostel organizes walking tours and pub crawls every day. There's also a dinner every night. It's a great way to meet other people! I would absolutely recommend staying here.

• 18th May 2015

Amazing hostel!! Excellent location and facilities, very very clean. Momma's dinners are fantastic and the staff is phenomenal! Highly recommended, don't hesitate, just book it!

Thanks so much for a great stay! We were in Lisbon for less than 24 hours, but the staff was very accommodating, they even made us an early breakfast before we left for our bus at 6h45!

After travelling for almost 1.5 years around Europe, I can easily say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing location, huge comfortable beds, friendly staff, cheap price, best dinners and drink deals! I couldn't recommend it more!

The girls restroom sometimes smells a little bit. I know that the staffs have been trying really hard to keep it clean but I think maybe more improvement could be done to make the hostel even more perfect :)

Fantastic hostel in a great location. The staff make you feel at home and Mamma's dinners are the best! I met loads of interesting people and will be recommending Home to all my friends.

• 18th May 2015

One of the best hostels that I have stayed. Mamma's dinner was perfect. Excellent location and friendly staff.

The place is very polite and quite. There was no pregamimg or loud activity going on in the dorms. But you can still join the party at the bar.

Fantastic stay. Very clean and welcoming and cozy :)

No comment - its Home. Its the best!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7