Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Can't find fault. It was a lovely hostel. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Had a lovely time there.

• 25th May 2015

I loved my stay at Home Hostel! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend staying if you ever get the opportunity, and of course, sign up for Mama's delicious dinners! Perfect, perfect hostel, congrats

This was my first time staying at a hostel and the experience was amazing! The staff was very helpful and the hostel's location is amazing. It was all around perfect.

• 23rd May 2015

This was the second time I visited Lisbon and I had to return to this hostel. Staff, location, rooms, atmosphere are all great BUT the best thing of this hostel is Mama's Dinner, it's delicious. Mama prepares a dinner every day, sometimes for 40 people! She will serve you a 3 course meal for only 10 euros, it's a steal!

Mama's dinner are very delicious. The staff are very.nice.and kind.

• 23rd May 2015
  • China

i had the best time at home hostel ! the staff were all so welcoming and helpful . would reccomend if your travelling on your own there is a great atmosphere and easy to meet people. mammas dinner was amazing.. ended up having it every night! rooms and bathrooms clean. breakfast also good and inc in price. in great location. went on the beach trip which was great fun and good value for money. cannot say enough good things about this place, didn't want to leave! stay here! :)

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at over the course of 5 trips to Europe. This hostel was recommended by a friend and they did not disappoint. They treat you like family and remember your name! You must have a dinner with Mama. It's an excellent value and a great way to make new friends

The perfect hostel. Has everything you could ever need and a great atmosphere. Thank you Mama!

Amazing hostel!! Excellent location and facilities, very very clean. Momma's dinners are fantastic and the staff is phenomenal! Highly recommended, don't hesitate, just book it!

Thanks so much for a great stay! We were in Lisbon for less than 24 hours, but the staff was very accommodating, they even made us an early breakfast before we left for our bus at 6h45!

After travelling for almost 1.5 years around Europe, I can easily say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing location, huge comfortable beds, friendly staff, cheap price, best dinners and drink deals! I couldn't recommend it more!

The girls restroom sometimes smells a little bit. I know that the staffs have been trying really hard to keep it clean but I think maybe more improvement could be done to make the hostel even more perfect :)

Fantastic hostel in a great location. The staff make you feel at home and Mamma's dinners are the best! I met loads of interesting people and will be recommending Home to all my friends.

• 18th May 2015

One of the best hostels that I have stayed. Mamma's dinner was perfect. Excellent location and friendly staff.

The place is very polite and quite. There was no pregamimg or loud activity going on in the dorms. But you can still join the party at the bar.

Fantastic stay. Very clean and welcoming and cozy :)

No comment - its Home. Its the best!!!

Everyone was great, definitely a loving experience!

• 12th May 2015

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. The rooms and bathrooms were both very clean. The beds were comfortable, and the showers were great! The staff were absolutely amazing. They were super friendly and went out of their way to make sure that your stay was all that it could be. Mamma's dinners were fantastic and the daily tours were also fun and of good value! Highly recommended!

In the middle of Lisbon, with a good staff, excellent Mamma, and good prices. Many thanks to Juan for the super trip to Sintra and Cabo de Rocca. If you are lucky during the night the other guests won't celebrate a birthday party... The dormitories are on the 4th floor, the reception is on the 2nd floor, so they can't keep the silence during the night. It would be a great improvment to resolve this problem ( for the future guests ) But if I will go again to Lisbon, I will choose Home again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7