Home Lisbon Hostel

9.8
Superb 7612 Total Reviews

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

i have yet to give a hostel 10/10 but i think Home 100% deserves it! location is amazing , we did not get public transport once whilst we were there, everything is within walking distance! we also highly reccomend trying 'mamas dinner'! such good value and s great way to meet new people!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

All the reviews are true, this is easily one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at. Felt so welcomed from the moment that I arrived. The dinners the hosts does are great as well as the day trips. If you come to Lisbon you have to stay here!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Centrally located. Good vibes of staffs and in common areas.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

The Home Lisbon Hostel was so welcoming. A local drink on arrival, friendly staff and great facilities. The dorm room bunks are the best I've come across for privacy and security. I needed to amend my booking while I was there and it was no problem at all. The evening meals the hostel provides were fantastic. Certainly stay again.

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

The atmosphere, the location and the staff should actually get the mark of 11. We enjoyed every single day of our one-week trip in Lisboa and at the Home Hostel. Especially the surf-tour at Ericeira with João and Fransisco: very good quality and so much nice people. Thank you very much and greetings from Switzerland!

9th Jul 2017

Great place to stay. Dinner was fantastic and a great value for money. However, I feel that breakfast should be free as it is in most hostels in Europe. Everybody was really friendly.

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

I had a great stay at Home Lisbon Hostel. Mamma's dinners are awesome, you can't miss them! You've got the chance to meet people from all over the world while sharing dinner and having a blast.

8th Jul 2017

Easily the best hostel ever! This place is so accurately named; feels just like home. Mama, who makes the most delicious dinners every night, is the sweetest lady you'll meet. The setup of the hostel is great, with reception on one floor and all the rooms further up. I really enjoyed the walking tour done by Pedro on my first day. The surfing day trip I did with the hostel was my favorite. Joao did a great job of teaching us a lesson and then showing us around the beach town, Ericeira. Loved it!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

Home Lisbon is perfect. Go to Mama's dinner every night. Really, every aspect of this hostel has been designed perfectly. I've been traveling for months and this had basically the best of everything.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

I would definitely recommend staying at the Home Hostel. Great location, nice rooms and common areas, and friendly staff. I lost my key on the very first day and only got charged the 5$ from the security deposit. The hostel could improve its ventilation. The rooms and corridors smell little musty. Overall a good experience!