Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

What a wonderful place! All other comments here are so true as it truly is the best place. Very clean, stylish, comfortable beds, loved the lower bed with a curtain. Everything you need is in this place. Stuff are beyond friendly and helpful, they are so genuine as well. And mamas cooking is certainly a hit! Best location in town! Thank you guys, I had such wonderful time.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I stayed there in 2012 and some of the staff still recognised me! Breakfast is by far the best I e had at any hostel and iPads are handy too! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon

Amazing Hostel! The staff was really welcoming, helpful and friendly. Overall a really great experience in an awesome city :)

• 26th Aug 2015

After travelling the world for 12 months, I found the best hostel in the world. Simply amazing. Everything you can imagine about a great hostel, you gonna find here. Special thanks to all staff who were always helpful and friendly, specially Mama. This is a place where you gonna feel at home :)

It was the best hostel I've ever been. Thank you guys for making my life much easier in my first days in the city. Hope that we could see us again in Lisbon!

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

By far the best hostel ever. My second time there and it was still just absolutely amazing atmosphere. Anyone that travels to Lisbon has to stay here.

Word can't express how awesome this place is. Mama is the sweetest woman ever (just don't tell my mom).

• 23rd Aug 2015

Home Lisbon Hostel was the best hostel I have been so far ! Its beautiful, clean and the atmosphere is awesome. The location is perfect to visit Lisbon. The are a subway very near the hostel. The best part about Home is the mama's dinner ! Its nice for meeting a lot of travellers and to enjoy a little part of the portuguese culture. We are vegetarian and every nights she had a option for us to ! It was delicious. Thank you Mamma !

Good place. The 10 euro dinner is fantastic and definitely worth it.

This is the best hostel I've ever been to!!! Nice employees, very clean rooms and bathrooms and a fantastic community. For those who travel alone, this is the best place to find people of the same interests to share the wonderful experiences ins Lisbon and the sourounding beaches and villages with. :) Thank you so much, dear hostel team!

My only regret is that I only stayed at Home on my last night in Lisboa. The staff is very welcoming (they tour guests around the facilities and welcome you with a little glass of sweet wine) and the space is bright and airy. What truly makes Home special though, is the nightly meal. There is nothing like sharing a meal with strangers to make them like family, if only for a night. Mamma is generous with her hugs and asks departing guests to make a toast, creating a true sense of celebration.

• 20th Aug 2015

Nice hostel in the city center of Lisbon. Everything is very clean and it's easy to meet people. One small downside: the mattress was kind of hard, it felt like with moving I felt every elastic spring in the mattress

Home Lisbon hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, the atmosphere is really friendly and the staff treat you like family. It's really easy to meet people, especially at the meals. I was unlucky as the night I had the meal Mama had a night off and the other night the dinner was fully booked, so make sure to sign up early. The food was still amazing, I think the best I ate while travelling and is like restaurant quality 3 course meal for just 10 euros.

Amazing staff! Cleanest hostel I've stayed in. This place has multiple awards and they deserve it. Thanks momma for the cookbook and all the love. I will be back in October

This was my first hostel experience and it was fantastic!! The staff is very friendly, helpful and fun. Made the experience that much better. Mama's dinners are AMAZING! 3 courses, bread, beer and wine for €10, can't be beat! The facilities are extremely clean and offered all the comforts of home including a large living room with iPads, big screen TV, DVDs and video games. Overall this is a great hostel and I will be back!!

• 18th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed at with beautiful facilities and a great atmosphere making it easy to meet new people. Staff were great, especially Andrea.

THIS IS MY 2ND VISIT TO 'HOME'HOSTEL AND AGAIN WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SAME HIGH STANDARD OF EVERYTHING AND WARM FRIENDLY HELPFUL STAFF. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO GO THERE AGAIN. ITS CENTRAL,MAMAS EVENING MEALS ARE MUST TO TRY :) THE BOAT TRIP IS GREAT FUN ALONG THE COAST.HOSTEL VERY CENTRAL AND EASY TO FIND.ALL AGES WELCOMED.DORMS ARE GREAT WITH SOCKETS,A TABLE&LIGHT AND CURTAINS FOR PRIVACY!

HOME LISBON IS THE ONLY PLACE TO STAY AT!! The hostel itself was so cozy, well maintained, clean showers with HOT water and an overall great/chill atmosphere. The staff was so awesome, you could tell they took pride in their jobs and were willing to accommodate in any way possible. The array of excursions available (pubcrawl/booze cruise/tours etc) made it easy to meet people and Mama's dinners was the best I've ever had! I love this place so much I'm already planning next summer's trip!!

• 17th Aug 2015

This hostel was in a great location and very clean. Attending Mama's home cooked meals was a good way to meet other travelers.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Firstly location is perfect, minutes from the metro station and surrounded by loads of shops and cafes. Mumma's dinners each night are a great way to meet other people staying in the hostel and the staff go out of their way to make sure you have a great time - such lovely people and very helpful. The place is kept spotless and as a result it seems like guests have a lot more respect for the place. Awesome place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7