Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff is really helpful and nice and the hostel is clean and well equiped. You've got a washing machine and dryer, really comfy bunk beds, lots of showers and very fast internet. Mama's diner is only 10 euros and is a really good value! Highly recommended.

• 10th Sep 2014

Great clean hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. The beach tour was lots of fun :)

• 7th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Hostel located in downtown; walking distance to everywhere in downtown Lizbon. Bedrooms and reception/bar/kitchen are in seperate floors, so you can have a very good sleep +aircon in rooms. Bathrooms are big and clean. Community floor has good decoration, with a seperate living room: quite and cosy to read or watch a movie. Breakfast is great, they also have dinner. Staff is friendly and professional (not sticky). They have daily beach tours and walking tours by "wild walkers" which are good.

Definitly the best hostel we did in Portugal. Mama is must in herself. For 10€, an excellent meal with drinks, starter, main course and sweeeet desser Almost eat as much as you can. And all at a big table where meeting and talking to your neighbors is so easy. Nightcrawl is not recommanded though so we did not do it, did iot by ourselves. Rooms are very good, and bathroom are also very high standard. Free breakfast, very beautifull and nice top-model at reception (she's still studying though)

I had the most incredible time at Home Lisbon Hostel. From the moment i arrived the staff were so welcoming. Mamma's dinner was amazing, we didn't eat anywhere else as the food, the company and mamma were just too good to miss! I loved this hostel and will definitely be going back!

• 5th Sep 2014

This is the best of the best hostel there is! Great rooms, amazing staff, amazing atmosphere... My stay here was just perfect! Mamma's dinner was incredible, and the free breakfasts were also the best! A great hostel to meet people since the hangout areas are so well decorated. Just the best time staying at Home :)

This place is AMAZING! Great staff, amazing dinners, so easy to meet people and loads of activities ... 100% recommend, definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at—I miss it!

Fantastic hostel! I would absolutely recommend it! It's perfect if you're traveling alone, super easy to meet other people. Clean, nicely decorated, you have a curtain for your bed so you can get some privacy and hide from the daylight if you want to sleep daytime and there's a big drawer under the bed where you can unpack and lock all your stuff in. Amazing place, well worth the award Best hostel!

Great hostel! Very nice staff! Loved the dinners! Access to all kind of activities (walking tours, beach) that are a great way to discover Lisbon. Thank you!

• 1st Sep 2014

They say it's one of the best hostels in Europe and it's true. This is the best hostel I've ever been. It's very clean, it's very comfortable. Reception desk is actually in a bar open 24 hour. Every night are Mama's dinners, which are very delicious. Time spent in this hostel was the best time during my trip.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Poland

This was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great facilities and great atmosphere. Would 100% recommend others to come stay here.

Overrated hostel. The location is great and that's about all. Mamas dinner was ok, but over booked and everyone was sitting on top of each other. No organisation. The beds in our room - all 3 bunks squeaking really bad. No light in the bedrooms. The hair dry also did not work. Not sure why a lot people claim it be the best hostel??? Much better around.

One of the best hostels.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Finland

My stay was great. Friendly and welcoming staff. And to meet the host, the Mamma, was a pleasure. She is very sweet, open and charming. I had the opportunity to sign up for the dinner which was great because the food was delicious and I got to meet other travelers.

I love this hostel! The first stop of my trip and I have nothing to complain! The staff (especially Andre and the other boys) were so helpful and nice. Room and the bed is very comfortable and the dinner n pub crawl is a good time to meet. I'll definitely come back!

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Great location. Mamma's dinner was really good.

Again a great staying in Home, will be back soon!

• 27th Aug 2014

I am a 26 year old female and traveled alone to this hostel. I have traveled a lot and have stayed at a lot of hostels and I would say this is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I had an incredible experience-- it was very very easy to meet people, staff were both friendly and helpful, and the city itself is amazing. I would highly highly highly recommend this hostel to both experienced travelers and new comers alike. :D

Got there after my 6am flight into Lisbon and they immediately showed me a luggage room where I could keep my things until check in, told me to help myself to the free breakfast, and said that I was welcome to nap on the couch in the common area (which I did!). Excellent hostel, would go back again for sure.

• 26th Aug 2014

Great staff, very helpful and very good English speakers. Mama's dinner is - as per all reviews on here - awesome. Lots of people to meet and great rooms. Beds with curtains, that's awesome! Only the showers didn't really seem tooo clean, but it's a hostel after all. Would stay again, highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7