Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

I've stayed in a lot of hostels but this is by far the best! We did Mumma's Dinner every single night of our stay, because it would have been stupid not to - for 10 euros you get not only starter, main, dessert which taste delicious but also unlimited beer / alcohol during the main course AND always great company from other guests and Mumma herself. Aside from that, the staff were incredible, the beds super comfy, and the showers had good pressure. I'd also recommend the booze cruise!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Don't stay here if you've never been to a hostel. It will RUIN you for other hostels.

Home is honestly the greatest. Best atmosphere, best people, fantastic guided day trips, lovely Mamma who cares for you and makes delicious dinners, and awesome facilities. Gorgeous beds, great showers, lockable huge drawers. And you can't beat the location. Go here, honestly.

Beyond my expectations for a hostel.

• 19th Jul 2015

Staff was amazing, very helpful! They offer daily trips to the beach/park, Sintra, etc. Daily city-walking tours and bar hopping. Location is very central, and close to the main metro station and train station. Mama's dinner nightly for only 10 euro, includes all you can drink wine or beer, appetizer, dish and dessert.

This is the best hostel in the entire world. I wish every other hostel was exactly like this, I would never find my way back to my actual home. The staff and atmospher is outstanding and of course, mamma´s cooking is on point !

Amazing hostel in a perfect location. Would absolutely recommend Home Lisbon to anyone travelling to Lisbon. The facilities are clean and spacious, the hostel is unique, in a great location, and the staff and owner are lovely and super helpful.

• 14th Jul 2015

The BEST Hostel I've stayed in anywhere in the world, without a doubt, and you can tell all the other guests feel the same when you're there. The Staff were all fantastic, helpful, friendly and personable. Mamma's dinner was obviously a highlight. Just a wonderful stay at a great hostel in a beautiful city. Will be back there the next time I'm in Lisbon for sure.

I have stayed in over 30 hostels across Europe. THIS IS THE BEST! They have been ranked best in the world multiple times for a very good reason! Everything was perfect, staff were amazing and accommodations were great. What really made this hostel shine was the "Mamas Dinner" (10 Euro for all you can eat and drink home cooked meal) and the nightly pub crawls were crazy fun! They also take small groups (8) on daily sight seeing tours around Portugal which are very much worth the money!

Cleanest hostel i've ever stayed in, great food too

Thank you so much for a great stay. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The dinners by "Mom" were great and so much fun.

Possibly the best hostel I've stayed at across the world. The nicest staff that goes out of their way to make sure you have the best possible Lisbon experience. Shout out to Deborah who welcomed me with a lot of warmth and made me feel at Home from the first moment itself. Can't recommend it enough!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • India

This is my second time at Home and I will definitely be coming back. Thank you to the lovely Home family for looking after us, especially Debra. See you all again soon!!

• 8th Jul 2015

I have stayed in this hostel for 9 days and i could stayed for ever, because it really feels like home. Mammas dinner is a must try! I will return back for sure!

Such a fantastic hostel, the staff and atmosphere make it exceptional! Have Mama's dinner for 10 Euro and you will make so many friends, perfect if you're traveling alone! Will definitely stay again if I have the chance.

Probably the best hostel I've been in all travels. All the facilities, bar, great beds, breakfast included, friendly staffs. The dinner is amazing and perfect to know other travellers.

so far the best place i have stayed in..i had a little problem but they sorted it..its an excellent place to meet other travellers..great location & super staff..

Great staff, great food, excellent place to meet and interact with other travelers. Truly special place to call home. Special thanks to Joao, Mika, and Isabel (of course!).

This was my favorite hostel that I have stayed in! Mama is one of the nicest people ever!!! The staff was amazing as well! I would definitely recommend staying here!! Also, definitely stay for one of mama's meals! You will not regret spending the 10 euros!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Everything is good . Good location good staffs good atmosphere good rooms good breakfast

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7