Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff were really wonderful (making restaurant reservations for us, allowing us to relax in the common room following our early morning bus arrival before we checked in), and mama's dinners were fantastic. The bathrooms were very clean, the dorms were spacious and everything was tastefully decorated. It was the best hostel we've ever stayed in. While it's hard to go wrong in the Lisbon hostel scene, we really enjoyed our stay here, would recommend to anyone!

This hostel deserves its excellent rating. The atmosphere is awesome and the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and have a good time. Mama´s dinner is a must. It´s a really great part of staying there.

Great location, convenient transportation, friendly staff, clean room and best value of money spent!

• 23rd Oct 2013

The Hostel is amazing! Is walking distance from all the tourist places in Lisbon, is clean and the staff is really nice. The mamma dinners are a great way to meet people and to have good home made food. They have also nice walking tours, pub-crawls and fun activities.

Mamma's dinner unbelievable :)

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Turkey

Wow. Greatest Hostel I've been to yet. I cannot recommend this place more, the building is beautiful and clean and comfortable, lots of space in the dorms and every bed has a cutrain to pull across from some privacy, a shelf, a plug, and a readng light!!! Mammas dinners are simply delicious!!! For 10 euros you get a 3 course meal with LOTS of beer and sangria. so great. The staff is absolutely wonderful, very knowledgable and friendly and FUNNY! Especially the guys at the reception desk :)

It was a perfect place to stay and feel home. Dinner was a great experience! Unfortunately I could only stay for one night. Will have to come back...

Awesome place, especially as a solo traveller! Meals are delicious and great value for money! Only thing is the lights in the rooms are terrible so you can't get any light in the room at night. Absolutely recommend it!

Just awesome! I had never thought that a hostel could have such a high quality. Everything is very organized and clean, including the bathrooms, and the staff is always ready to help and concerned with your satisfaction. Congratulations guys, you have done a great job!

Great staff really helpful, when mama is cooking it is difficult to use the kitchen as there is alot going on.

Home Hostel is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff is amazing! They have the most comfortable beds, and the atmosphere is unbeatable! Not to mention, the dinners that Mamma cooks are fantastic! I had Mamma's dinner every night I stayed in the hostel, and I was never disappointed... she even had me eating foods I typically "hate"!

Amongst 25 countires or so i have travelled, it is the best hostel i have stayed in. Great atmosphere! Free walking tour with guide, veera, was grwat! Mama's dinner is highly recommended, worth the money.

Just Perfect!

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Top of the top, home of the home :) Its really GREAT and UNIQUE!!!!!

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »