Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel, good beds, clean, facilities also good. Mama's dinner and mama herself was awesome! Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again.

Very fun and social hostel. Great location. Mama's dinners were just sooooo amazing- beautiful food, free wine and a great way to meet people. Dorm rooms spacious and beds very comfy with curtain around each bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Definitely would go back!

• 30th Apr 2014

True to its numero 1 ranking, this hostel in short is the best. Its very comfortable with luxury rooms and luxury beds. They have amazing facilities for the quite and relaxed travellers as well as the party people. Mama's dinner is really of high quality and amazing dessert. The location of the hostel is very central and accessible to Bairro Alto, Alfama and Comerco

I think I expected too much as I read other people's review and some pictures of this hostel. The lounge and other common area were pretty good but my room and some rest/shower rooms were not very nice. But I think the room itself is totally fine just who share the room with that time is more important. My room was quite dirty and smelly. Bed was comfortable. Mum's dinner was a good taste but it took a bit time between meal and meal but worth to have it:)

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Japan

I booked as part of a group, with an email following several separate reservations. The email back from the hostel assured us we will all stay in the same room (7 people in mixed dorm), yet when arriving to Lisbon I was assigned to a different room then all the others, with no option to switch.

• 29th Apr 2014

It was my first Hostel. And lucky i am, that i was there!!!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Russia

This was by far the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were amazing and friendly. The showers were awesome. The beds with the lockers were great as I could just throw everything into them and not bother the other people in the room. Ultimately, I didn't want to leave!

The name justify the hostel. I felt in my own home! Recommended!

Really a top rate place, I couldn't have been in a better location. Lovely staff(helpful, accommodating, friendly and happy) great meals from mama(do not miss!),I could go on. I look forward to my return!!

It is seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not only is the location amazing, you really do feel at home and you are able to meet so many people easily. Plus, the staff is genuinely nice and they even remembered my name when talking to me. So, if you are in Lisbon, you HAVE to stay at this hostel.

Stayed for one night only but I really liked the hostel the people and everything about it. Had a great time thank you.

Brilliant hostel across the board. The amenities are great here- iPads, new iMacs, big screen TV with plenty of games and movies. Full bar that seemed to pretty much always be open. The rooms are very nice with secure lockers for everyone. I found the staff to be so nice and helpful, telling us everything we could possibly want to know about Lisbon. Stay at this hostel! Just do it!

Hostel is clean and beautiful, as well as the rooms. Beds and baths are comfortable and the staff is super friendly. You get your own power outlet and light, plus your own locker in the room. If you get to have Mama's dinner, is the perfect moment to socialize and get to know people (and the wine is free all night). I haven't asked for directions or touristic information, but I'm quite sure they would be available for anything you may need. Location is great, almost in the heart of the city.

Enjoyed my stay here.

Best hostel were i've been in Europe! Clean, fantastic athmosphere and nice staff! Mamas dinner simply perfect!

The hostel is really amazing, there is no bad/cons comments to do.

Congratulations!!! You are awesome! Please, just stay as you are and you are goon be one of the best of the world! Example to be followed for sure!

I definitely recommend this hostel!!!Also liked the guided tours :)

fantastic hostel! The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and just fun to hang out with and Mamas dinner ist simply amazing! I'd definitely stay here again if i come back to Lisbon

This was my first hostel trip experience, and i had a blast here. Lets just say for my next experience, the bar has been set high!

• 15th Apr 2014