Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

really feel I'm home the staff are awesome! the most thing i like is sintra tour

Amazing vibes! Super hip! Great location, helpful staff, good atmosphere, free breakfast (Full spread of things to eat), cheap tours of Sintra

Home Lisbon hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I wil return every time I am in the area. I was traveling by myself but I never felt alone because of how easy the hostel made it to make friends. The long table where we all sat together to eat Mama´s dinner every night was perfect to meet people and the hostel provides walking tours, bus tours to Sintra, and pub crawls. Mama is the sweetest lady, her food was spectacular, and I truly did feel right at home.

• 28th Feb 2015

everything is nice here! btw, mama's dinner is very delicious :)

Ah home Lisbon where do I start? The staff was so friendly and beyond helpful. Mommas home cooked meals were both so delicious and an amazing way to meet awesome fellow backpackers. My only regret is not buying her cookbook. The atmosphere was such that it's impossible not to meet fellow travelers, all of whom were awesome as well. It really is no wonder that home Lisbon is my favorite hostel. Do yourself a favor and spend a few nights with momma and co.

Excellent Hostel. I recommend it.

Best hostel out there. Everything from start to finish was superb. I felt like everyone at this hostel welcome me in as one of their own and made it a very personal experience. I might travel back to Lisbon just to stay at Home!

Good Hostel, I guess I was just expecting a bit more since it's advertised as the best hostel int he world or something, but overall the location is great. The staff could have been more helpful, the bathrooms were shared.

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at in the entire world. The entire staff is wonderful and very helpful. The beds are really comfortable and each bed has a curtain to block out the sunlight. Don't miss Mama's dinners. Home cooked food for only 10 euros. An absolute steal. This place is a gem!

Many people told me that the hostels in Portugal are exceptional but only after staying there I can agree and say how much this is true. This hostel was hands down a very good hostel from every aspect -Nice staff, good hostel dinner, nice breakfast, nice beds, very clean. Very good choice

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. I never thought that a city hostel at this size could be so friendly and warm... this is a true home and for the first time, I was really sad to leave a hostel. I will be back.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I couldn't have asked for a better experience in Lisbon! Wish I Could have stayed longer and I can't wait to come back to home! Mama's dinners were amazing.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Amazing location at a low price. Hard to find a negative about this hostel. Here's one negative: The male bathroom urinals were a bad design & the sort that gets dirty quickly. Would have preferred to have a bottom bed instead of top, but it deserves a 100% rating anyway.

Probably the best hostel that ice ever stayed at, staff are amazing, the hostel is so nice and mamas dinners are the best!!

Nice place, well located, with a very kind staff.

One of the coolest hostels I've been to, wrist key cards, beautiful wood and chandeliers and really well designed with sliding lockers, curtained beds and clean washrooms. Nightly prix fixe dinners of 10 euros. Quiet at night :)

Most organized hostel I've ever been to.

Amazing!!! The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfectly situated and clean. The bathrooms were well attended. The location can not be beat!!! They answered every question and helped us with directions whenever we asked!! NOTHING will ever beat this hostel!!!

Your hostel is the perfect place for travelers who fit into some many different genres. I will never forget the time I spent in Lisbon with friends old and new, thanks to your team. Besides that, the management and staff were some of the best hosts I've had in a new country. Can't wait to come back and see you soon!

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!!! MAKE SURE TO TRY MOMMAS DINNER!

• 19th Feb 2015