Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel, so easy to meet people and a great atmosphere. The dinners are quality and the staff was always helpful, definitely recommended if you're staying in Lisbon.

Everything is Perfect! Really wonderful experience in Lisbon! The staff is useful and friendly. And I like mama' dinner~Also made friends in the dorm.

Generally OK. Actually I know better place for stay in Lisbon. In our 4 bed room there were no one chair, nothing to hang jacket or towel, the balcony seemed to fall down if only you stay feet on it. By the way we left our door open for a couple of minutes and somebody still a bottle of parfum, well it our fault. but the problem is that front desk didn't have recording in spite of the cameras are everywhere!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Poland

It was the BEST hostel i stayed in my life!! Everything perfect and better. Every detail is thought to make you stay comfortable. And it is so nice that you want leave. The staff is really nice and help you in everything you need! dont hesitate!! thank you!

Bless Mamma and her sons for their insight in backpackers' needs and wishes and for their ambition to try to fullfill these. All with warmth and style. Thank you for all.

I felt at home at lisboa due to this wonderfull hostel. It truely feels like home, i met many nice peoples, gained some new travel buddy's and discovered this relaxed city. Staff was really great. Breakfast is free (!) and mama's diner....all has been said before. wonderfull place. Good facilities, just go there!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed at. Truly felt like home and the Mama's dinner is the best!!! perfect location, very helpful staff and very clean. I loved the breakfast too. I cannot say anything wrong for this HOME! I'll be coming back there very soon :D

this was the absolute BEST hostel i have ever stayed!!! definitely going back!

• 10th Mar 2014

Everyone was so nice and helpful. We got to Lisbon way earlier than we could check in, and they let us store our stuff the first and last day. Everything was clean and really great.

had an great time here and in lisbon. the hostel was warm, welcoming, clean, and everything everyones said it is. staff was friendly and helpful. facilities all clean. yes the mammas dinner was good. great price and a wonderful way to meet other people. went on the pubcrawl one night - lot of fun. but i had even more fun just hanging out with everyone at the hostel. absolutely loved lisbon itself and hope to be back one day!

It is a best hostel in Lisbon. So near to cafe streets and city center. So nice staff. Facilities are very good. And cheap :)

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, cannot recommend it enough. Staff are friendly and helpful, Mama's dinner is not only delicious but provides you with a great way of meeting people, especially for solo travellers like myself. Beds are very comfy and showers are excellent. Priced exceedingly well! I could easily have stayed for longer than 3 nights.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location was great, the rooms were nice, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. I had dinner the first night and loved it, and even though I didn't have money for it the next night I hung out at the table during dinner because it was a great way to talk to people. It's just a short walk to the water, and there are plenty of metro and bus/tram stops right nearby. Good breakfast, strong wifi, and cheap drinks. Absolutely wonderful.

The best hostel i've ever been. The atmosphere is amazing. Everything is close and all the people you meet there are just so nice and friendly.

• 6th Mar 2014

Seriously the best hostel I have stayed at ever. The facilities were beautiful, the bunk beds were beautiful &comfortable, &everything was incredibly clean. The key bracelets were also cool! The best part was the staff. Whenever I had a question for the staff at the desk, they would take so much time explaining things to me such as making recommendations of where to visit and how to get there and circling things on the map for me. Mama's dinner was also a highlight! Great for lone travelers!Go!

As everyone says. Still excellent!

Flawless, as usual.

The guys at the reception were the best, all of them! I was travelling with my parents and they even re booked for a further visit to Lisbon. The food from mama's dinner... SPECTACULAR!! Thank you so much!

Great hostel, really cool staff and the location is perfect, in the heart of the city, only a few minutes walk to the central square and the Santa Justa elevator. If you're goint there, I assure you'll have an awesome experience in Lisbon

Your hostel is amazing!!! Keep doing what you're doing. Thanks for a memorable, cozy, fun weekend!

• 1st Mar 2014