Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing location at a low price. Hard to find a negative about this hostel. Here's one negative: The male bathroom urinals were a bad design & the sort that gets dirty quickly. Would have preferred to have a bottom bed instead of top, but it deserves a 100% rating anyway.

Probably the best hostel that ice ever stayed at, staff are amazing, the hostel is so nice and mamas dinners are the best!!

Nice place, well located, with a very kind staff.

One of the coolest hostels I've been to, wrist key cards, beautiful wood and chandeliers and really well designed with sliding lockers, curtained beds and clean washrooms. Nightly prix fixe dinners of 10 euros. Quiet at night :)

Most organized hostel I've ever been to.

Amazing!!! The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfectly situated and clean. The bathrooms were well attended. The location can not be beat!!! They answered every question and helped us with directions whenever we asked!! NOTHING will ever beat this hostel!!!

Your hostel is the perfect place for travelers who fit into some many different genres. I will never forget the time I spent in Lisbon with friends old and new, thanks to your team. Besides that, the management and staff were some of the best hosts I've had in a new country. Can't wait to come back and see you soon!

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!!! MAKE SURE TO TRY MOMMAS DINNER!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Very deserving of rating of best hostel in the world. 10/10 will stay again. c:

• 17th Feb 2015

Most welcoming staff ever (including a house tour and two welcome shots), perfect facilities (clean bathrooms, washing machine, free WiFi, even in the dorms), tasty food (excellent breakfast, reasonable priced dinner + drinks). Bedrooms were spacious and very clean, location is superb (close to public transport). Loved my stay to pieces!

best staff of any hostel Ive stayed at in Europe. They couldn't have been nicer

• 17th Feb 2015

This hostel made my trip incredibly enjoyable. The people, staff, guests and Mama, create an infectiously fun atmosphere. It was like being part of a big family for four days. I intend on returning.

• 16th Feb 2015

Easily one of the best hostels, I have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, and the dinner is awesome. Really good to meet everyone and start a great night out in Lisbon. I will definitely staying here again next time i'm in Lisbon.

Lots of good things from this hostel :) Lisbon is amazing, food is amazing, Home is amazing - we loved it. Felt welcomed right away, even though we came before check in and received lots of great advice on where to go. We weren't able to make it for Mama's dinner, but she found us in the kitchen later and gave us some free dessert - what a sweet heart! Definitely deserving of the high rating, would definitely recommend.

Recommended

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel, friendly staff, very clean, convenient location, good breakfast, would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Had an amazing stay at Home Hostel! The staff were very welcoming, everything was clean, and Mamma's dinner was delicious! I would recommend this hostel to anyone considering visiting Lisbon!

• 15th Feb 2015

Loved this place. Caqn't imagine how It could have been improved upon. Fantastic showers, clean rooms, wonderful staff, great facilities. In a very good part of Lisbon and a 24-Hr bar as well. All good things.

• 14th Feb 2015

This was my first solo trip in Europe and I don't think it would've been as successful if I hadn't stayed at Yes! Porto. All the night activities the hostel provides allowed me to make so many friends. The staff was the absolute best and gave me so much helpful advice on the city. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• 14th Feb 2015

I LOVED this hostel. I don't know what I can possible say that is original to recommend it, so I will keep it simple. The people I met here were top quality, the staff was more than friendly, welcoming, kind, and loving. The "family" dinners created the strongest sense of community I have ever felt at a hostel, and I cannot wait to go back! See you soon, Home hostel :)