Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel ever! Great staff, nice evening dinners, great location, clean - simply great!

simply amazing. this place really deserves the award of best hostel 2013!

The atmosphere and the warmness from mamma and all the staff make every single stay a great experience! Best hostel ever!

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Uruguay

I was very well received, the staff is really nice and helpful! The hostel looks good, feels comfortable and has a good vibe. It's also in downtown with easy access to other parts of the city by public transportation or just walking.

Definitely a home away from home! It is real everything you have heard of this place, it really does make you feel like at home! mama is great, her food is awesome and the atmosphere is great! I could only complain about the showers, (the cleaning lady cleaned the bathrooms twice a day, but on peak times showers were floaded), there should be something to hang our clean clothes! APART OF THAT, GREAT GREAT PLACE!!!

I never write reviews about hostels, but this one deserves it. It's been the best hostel so far! Every night Mamma cooks dinner with a starter, main meal and desert. Try it! It's amazing! Also, you get to know people. I thought "this hostel has an incredible high rating, something is wrong" it's not!

Great hostel, great atmosphere, services and value for money. Defo would recommend it. Mamma rocks!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Best hostel I have ever stayed.

amazing bar, nice breakfasts and very chill and well equipped living room to make you feel very much at home! good job!

Staff was really nice and helpful and every room of the hostel; in particular toilets and shower's rooms were always very clean and tidy. I spent really a perfect week in Home Lisbon Hostel.

• 21st Jan 2014

Seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed and have travelled quite a bit. Opt for Momma's dinners, I was travelling alone and found it a great way to meet fellow travellers.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in - on four continents!

Hi mama and home hostel staff! We had a really great time staying there! We had Mama's dinner which is soooo delicious and sooo cheap!!! Moscatel and gingiva after dinner is so nice! We hope to drop by hostel in near future! Sincerely, girls and boys from Malaysia during winter 2014.

Great staff, amazing atmosphere.

• 11th Jan 2014

Great staff, great location, great food!! Mammas dinner is best dinner, and the pub crawls after are really good too. Very good hostel, will stay again

Best hostel I've stayed at! Very friendly and helpful staff and Mamma's dinners are amazing.

perfect located, great facilities, unbelievable clean, marvellous staff & fantastic dinners with Mamma! we loved the time we stayed there!

This hostel deserves all the awards and accolades it receives. The rooms are gigantic with balconies, the staff are amazing (free wine and sangria), mama's food was soooo tasty

• 8th Jan 2014

Not the right place for travellers over 30. Good breakfast buffet, nice staff and very good location.

This was probably the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at, it had everything you could want; nice and clean showers, delicious breakfast and amazing location, super cheap too!! I loved the beds, they were like your own little rooms; super comfy, curtains, with personal reading light and a shelf. Wish I stayed longer :(