Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

best staff of any hostel Ive stayed at in Europe. They couldn't have been nicer

• 17th Feb 2015

Overall a great experience.

This hostel made my trip incredibly enjoyable. The people, staff, guests and Mama, create an infectiously fun atmosphere. It was like being part of a big family for four days. I intend on returning.

• 16th Feb 2015

Easily one of the best hostels, I have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, and the dinner is awesome. Really good to meet everyone and start a great night out in Lisbon. I will definitely staying here again next time i'm in Lisbon.

Lots of good things from this hostel :) Lisbon is amazing, food is amazing, Home is amazing - we loved it. Felt welcomed right away, even though we came before check in and received lots of great advice on where to go. We weren't able to make it for Mama's dinner, but she found us in the kitchen later and gave us some free dessert - what a sweet heart! Definitely deserving of the high rating, would definitely recommend.

Recommended

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel, friendly staff, very clean, convenient location, good breakfast, would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Had an amazing stay at Home Hostel! The staff were very welcoming, everything was clean, and Mamma's dinner was delicious! I would recommend this hostel to anyone considering visiting Lisbon!

• 15th Feb 2015

Loved this place. Caqn't imagine how It could have been improved upon. Fantastic showers, clean rooms, wonderful staff, great facilities. In a very good part of Lisbon and a 24-Hr bar as well. All good things.

• 14th Feb 2015

This was my first solo trip in Europe and I don't think it would've been as successful if I hadn't stayed at Yes! Porto. All the night activities the hostel provides allowed me to make so many friends. The staff was the absolute best and gave me so much helpful advice on the city. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• 14th Feb 2015

I LOVED this hostel. I don't know what I can possible say that is original to recommend it, so I will keep it simple. The people I met here were top quality, the staff was more than friendly, welcoming, kind, and loving. The "family" dinners created the strongest sense of community I have ever felt at a hostel, and I cannot wait to go back! See you soon, Home hostel :)

This hostel lived up to the hype and then some.

• 13th Feb 2015

The most welcoming staff I have met! Everything was great and I'm definitely coming back someday! And thanks a lot for Mama as well, who cooked a delicious dinner every night!

Definitetly stay here! The facilities are extremely nice and clean. Every bed has its own plug so it's easy to charge your phone at night. Do the pub crawl they have each night-it's a great time and a perfect way to see the nightlife in Lisbon.

Hostel itself is great but Mama's dinners are the reason you should stay here. Lovely home cooked food and Mama is wonderful! The staff here are awesome and you get to know everyone staying in the hostel as well. Very central location. Loved my stay here!

Defintly the best Hostel in Lisboa. The Community is great and not that functional like in other Hostels. It was a pleassure.

If you're traveling to Lisboa. YOU MUST STAY HERE!!!

• 11th Feb 2015

This hostel was absolutely amazing, thick Comfy beds, middle of town, awesome fun staff and of course mama's home cooking.

I had an excellent time at the hostel with a comfortable bed, exquisit self made food, a wonderful atmosphere and great people. It felt like HOME.

• 10th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Love the atmosphere and the staff was really helpful and friendly. Homemade dinner was great but pricey for those of us traveling on a budget.

• 9th Feb 2015