Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was great, certainly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, and the staff are first class. My only suggestions for improvement would be to add a shower head bracket so that you don't need to hold it above your head to shower and to have hot water at the basins so that guys can shave easy! Good job!!

this is surely the best hostel in europe.the bar and mammas meals make it great for socialising.also the beds and rooms are ever so clean.

Even I didn't stay a long time there, I'll say its a good places to choose! In the center, good feeling and near the beach.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • China

Easiest review to do, everything about this Home Hostel is exceptional. The staff were so welcoming and helpful, whether it was local Fado music recommendations or ensuring I was awake in time for my early flight. Mamma's dinners were the icing on the cake, true Portuguese food in excellent and diverse company! Hands down, the best hostel I have stayed at. Saúde!

• 22nd Dec 2013

a unforgettable journey in Lisbon and the best hostel I have tried

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • China

Amazingly friendly staff. Clean, warm, comfortable hostel. Lots of spaces to hang out and very comfortable dorm. Each bed had its own reading light, shelf, and outlet; perfection for this eyeglass-wearing, book-reading, likes-to-have-a-clock-or-cell-phone-by-her-bed guest! When we checked out the staff asked "Do you have to go?" That is how welcoming this hostel is. Perfection. Thank you.

Don't even know where to start to say how AWESOME this place is and as it name state's you feel like HOME. Everything starting from the dorms, breakfast, bar, common areas and the best: the Staff. They made my stay here amazing, thanks to Diana and Joao, muito obrigado :)

i hope i have chance to come back again.

This hostel is more than perfect! Great location, flawless facilities and amazing staff! Also, the breakfast is the bestest! I will definitely stay in Home Hostel if I go back to Lisbon!!

Home Hostel has been the best place I've stayed at so far - it feels just like home and everyone is warm and friendly. Dinners at the hostel are especially good - awesome time to meet people and enjoy a scrumptious meal! Thank you so much for making our stay such a lovely and interesting one.

This hostel was definitely the best I've stayed in, the staff were all so welcoming, place was very clean and comfortable, and of course 'mamas dinner' was the highlight

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed at! This hostel is especially the best for solo-travellers because it's basically just one big family that welcomes you with open arms and feels sad when you leave. Only a 2-3 min walk from the nearest Metro station and so close to everything that you barely need to takes transportation unless you're visiting the outer towns and cities. Mamma's dinners are a must-do, at least one night, no matter how busy you are and how long you're staying for.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

great place!

Best Place i've been too. I love Momma and Home Hostel such an amazing place for the price and the place!

• 14th Dec 2013

just perfect :) stay the way u are guys... enjoyed it so much. thanks again :)

Bien dans l'ensemble.

I've been looking to doing this review ever since I checked out. This hostel is awesome, there's no coincidence why it's ranked so high. I've travelled Europe for four now and this is the best place I've stayed at by far. So good infact that I returned to Lisbon for a second time just to experience the hospitality and mammas cooking again. Highly recommended!

I really did feel at home at Home Hostel! It's perfect for any kind of trip whether you want to just sleep there for the night or go out every night and meet a lot of great people. The home cooked meal by Mama is the best way to make you feel at home and for you to meet people before a night out. Meeting Mama was a privilege and I hope to see her again in the near future!

It's an awsome hostel. Great staff, great stmosphere, great facilities - seriously, it is probably in World's TOP 10!

The best possible location in Lisbon near main pedestrian street. Beautiful old interiors. Very good buffet breakfast. Extremely nice staff.