Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel, friendly staff, very clean, convenient location, good breakfast, would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Had an amazing stay at Home Hostel! The staff were very welcoming, everything was clean, and Mamma's dinner was delicious! I would recommend this hostel to anyone considering visiting Lisbon!

• 15th Feb 2015

Loved this place. Caqn't imagine how It could have been improved upon. Fantastic showers, clean rooms, wonderful staff, great facilities. In a very good part of Lisbon and a 24-Hr bar as well. All good things.

• 14th Feb 2015

This was my first solo trip in Europe and I don't think it would've been as successful if I hadn't stayed at Yes! Porto. All the night activities the hostel provides allowed me to make so many friends. The staff was the absolute best and gave me so much helpful advice on the city. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• 14th Feb 2015

I LOVED this hostel. I don't know what I can possible say that is original to recommend it, so I will keep it simple. The people I met here were top quality, the staff was more than friendly, welcoming, kind, and loving. The "family" dinners created the strongest sense of community I have ever felt at a hostel, and I cannot wait to go back! See you soon, Home hostel :)

This hostel lived up to the hype and then some.

• 13th Feb 2015

The most welcoming staff I have met! Everything was great and I'm definitely coming back someday! And thanks a lot for Mama as well, who cooked a delicious dinner every night!

Definitetly stay here! The facilities are extremely nice and clean. Every bed has its own plug so it's easy to charge your phone at night. Do the pub crawl they have each night-it's a great time and a perfect way to see the nightlife in Lisbon.

Hostel itself is great but Mama's dinners are the reason you should stay here. Lovely home cooked food and Mama is wonderful! The staff here are awesome and you get to know everyone staying in the hostel as well. Very central location. Loved my stay here!

Defintly the best Hostel in Lisboa. The Community is great and not that functional like in other Hostels. It was a pleassure.

If you're traveling to Lisboa. YOU MUST STAY HERE!!!

• 11th Feb 2015

This hostel was absolutely amazing, thick Comfy beds, middle of town, awesome fun staff and of course mama's home cooking.

I had an excellent time at the hostel with a comfortable bed, exquisit self made food, a wonderful atmosphere and great people. It felt like HOME.

• 10th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Love the atmosphere and the staff was really helpful and friendly. Homemade dinner was great but pricey for those of us traveling on a budget.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Poland

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. On arrival I got a shot of Ginjinha, had one of mama's excellent meals with the guests, immediately got chatting with people. There's a real atmosphere of family and friendliness. The decor is gorgeous, it's really clean, the staff are amazing and super helpful. What really put the icing on the cake for me, was literally, a cake. It was my birthday the day after I arrived, they brought out a cake, everyone sung happy birthday and gave out champagne.

I loved everything there. It's one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Fantastic staff, the Mama, atmosphere, other guests, dinners, Ginginhas, beer, location, etc. Really amazing.

everythings good. mama's dinner start at 20:30, finish after 23:00.

Sweetest and nicest staff who made us feel most welcome - on arrival they learned our names and remembered them although the hostel as fully booked. Also, Mama is simply adorable and her dinners are beyond delicious. Rooms were nice, breakfast good, everything is walkable distance from Home. Perfect place to meet other travellers and hang out.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

Really nice time. These guys have a winning recipe for a great stay.

• 6th Feb 2015

Well, it's an amazing hostel, low cost accomodation, welcome drink, in the city center, amazing staff and incredible facilities, it's well within my top 10 hostel worldwide.