Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

By far the best Hostel! This place truly feels like home. Having Mama prepare dinner every night is what makes Home Lisbon feel like home. Very clean!!! comfortable beds. Strong WiFi signal in rooms. privacy curtains. a large selection of movies. A very clean and nice setup. staff is very welcoming and do not hesitate to help. Best way to meet people is by having Mama's dinner for 10€. Don't think about it, just book this hostel. Every hostel should try to be like Home Lisbon!

I enjoyed so so so so so much staying over at Home Lisbon Hostel ... if you are planning to go to see this beautiful city that our almighty God created you must stay over at Home Lisbon.... I loved so much that I already booked to go back to Lisbon and I will be staying at the same hostel.

Thank you Home Lisbon Hostel for making my stay in Lisbon so nice!

Staffs were very kind and the dinner was so nice in Hostel.

Everything about the hostel was amazing. It was my first time staying in a hostel before, so I was unsure if I would like it, especially as a solo traveller. But everyone was friendly, both guests and staff, so I felt at 'home' immediately. Special shout out to Sophia, who was a wonderful tour guide for the morning walking tour.

• 8th Oct 2014

I've stayed in many hostels the world over and this hostel gets top marks.The staff create a fantastic atmosphere and couldn't possibly help any more than they do.They bend over backwards to do what they can to assist in any way they can.Its clean,Welcoming,fun,spacious,safe,bright

• 8th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel! Could stay in the living room just chiiling forever, really! Sweetest staff, delicious dinner, impecable cleaness, great location in the perfect city Lisbon is. 100% recommend!

I'm always skeptical about hostels that only have "awesome" reviews but I can honestly say that home was amazing and awesome! Very clean , very safe ,very comfortable beds, great people, great food. Highly recommend joining at least one free walking tour while you stay as well as have mamma's dinner! Breakfast was simple but really covered everyone's needs. I actually kinda cried when I left for my train. Because I didn't want to leave Lisbon or them!!

lovely hostel, bedrooms are amazing, reception and living room r the best as well

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Clean, comfortable, and good vibes. Plus mama's homemade dinners are the best! Stay here!!

Home Lisbon Hostel was amazing. Stayed in a couple of hostels on my trip and this was definitely my favorite. Staff was great, so welcoming and seemed to love what they were doing! Mama's dinner was delicious definitely recommend it to anyone. Rooms were in good condition and the set up of the beds gave plenty of privacy.

• 4th Oct 2014

The BEST BIG CITY HOSTEL I have ever been to. A very social place (attend the cooked dinner!) and the staff care/have meaningful recommendations for your time there. Just an incredible atmosphere and I didn't want to leave. Perfect for solo traveller or small group. Impeccably clean, central location, and excellent hostel facilities. Only recommendation would be to have a few more washing/drying machines available.

It´s my second time at the Home Lisbon Hostel (my second home in Lisbon) and it was perfect again.

Most homely hostel ever. Did not want too leave. Mumma's dinner is a massive must so nice and it gets everyone together to start a night off. Rooms are spacious and clean and the beds are very comfy. Thank you to all the home staff and Mumma for having us. We will return soon hopefully. Book now you won't regret it!!

The best hostel in the world! Lovely staff, great breakfast, super clean bathrooms and bedrooms, bed linen very clean too. Mamma's dinner is the best food that I've taste in 45 days traveling trough Europe. The most wonderful thing is that you really feel like home. I'll definitely come back.

I loved Lisbon, but the Home Lisbon Hostel is what really brought the city to life. The staff was personable, helpful, and friendly. The atmosphere was perfect, everyone went well out of their way to connect with each other, and Mama's cooking was out of this world. I'd come back to Portugal, just to stay at the Hostel once more.

The best hostel in my trip hands down. The staffs are really really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. And the sintra tour was just amazing. Great value hostel

This hostel has a perfect location close to everything. And the staff is very helpfull. It was perfect.

• 29th Sep 2014

Very good location and very friendly, cheerful and helpful staff who has all the time smile in their faces:)

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Estonia

Best hostel, mama's cooking was amazing! I have to eat gluten free and she didn't hesitate to modify her recipe for me. Wonderful staff, very helpful, we really enjoyed our stay here!!!