Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

STAY HERE!!!! Most perfect hostel on our trip so far! Friendly and welcoming atmosphere, amazing dinners, pub crawls, walking tours etc Would be perfect for anyone and definitely solo travellers wanting to meet people You can tell that they put so much effort into keeping the place clean as well, both the dorms and bathrooms are really well maintained

I am a regular hostel user around the world and Home Hostel is without the most stylish and comforting place I have ever stayed. It has the aesthetics of a boutique hotel cool lamps, big mirrors, sophisticated lighting and the ten euro dinner includes a three course meal with wine/beer and a desert wine to toast with everyone who eats together. Finally someone has come up with a concept that consolidates the loneliness of travel with the joy of a shared experience. A game changer in hostelling.

• 3rd May 2015

This was an amazing Hostel, a plcae that made the holiday. The staff were very good and caring, I made alot of friends around the table that i spent the whole trip with. Thank you Home Hostel

• 2nd May 2015

Would highly recommend this hostel... Great atmosphere with the dinners cooked by Mamma... You truly feel like you are at home. The staff were friendly, the hostel is located in an awesome spot! Definitely value for money... Really liked that the bathrooms were separated for men and woman, beds are comfortable with the lower bunks having curtains for privacy. Our room had a great view and I would definitely stay here again!!!

Most amazing hostel ever!!! We had Mama's dinner every night. It was soooo good. Beds are amazing and Wifi works great. Breakfast is also absolutely great. I already miss everybody there! Would recomment this place to everybody who goes to Lisbon.

Best stay I have ever had in a hostel. If you are going to Lisbon, don't even think about staying anywhere else. In fact, make a side trip to Lisbon, if you can, for the sole purpose of staying here and enjoying one of Mama's dinners.

I had a perfect stay at Home Hostel, atmosphere was great, staff lovely and the location very central...I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to everybody. :)

• 30th Apr 2015

Great hostel with very nice staff. Breakfast is amazing. Comfortable beds.

Don't change anything!

Best Hostel Ever ! Super nice place to stay. Very clean, amazing staff, comfortably beds, great food and drinks. 200% recommended. Thanks to Mamma, Andre and all the staff. You are great!! Obrigado!!

Great hostel! Good beds, good breakfast, amazing showers and such lovely diners made by mama! Cant ask for more!

Hands down my favorite hostel Iv stayed at and Iv traveled to 60 countries. Perfect location, super friendly and helpful staff and they truly make you feel like you are at home. P.s. The dinners cooked by moma are amazing!

A very friendly and homy hostel. Even if I stayed for only one night it was a very pleasant stay. The staff was very helpful, Mama's dinner was a delight. Facilities are just what you need and even a bit more. Bed was comfy and the location is great. I guess where I am trying to get to is that it is very good value for what is offered. I would very happily come back and recommend Home Lisbon Hostel to anyone I know travelling to Lisbon. The name of the place says it all !

Best hostel we've ever stayed in! We had a delicious Mamma-cooked meal on the first night, and we IMMEDIATELY made friends. The atmosphere is alive there. The TV room was well-done, everything was clean everywhere, and our room was STUNNING. We had an arm-chair and a view and everything. Walking tours picked up in the lobby, location was spectacular, and you could get decent inexpensive local food just a few streets off our area.

Everything aw perfect!

Great Hostel! Dinner is a highlight.

Great hostel, great staff and great atmosphere. Met lots of people at the dinners, which are great value. breakfast was really good too, going above and beyond the norm. clean and comfortable rooms. had an awesome time at this hostel!

I am glad I booked Home Lisbon Hostel because it was ranked as No.1 hostel in Europe. Home Lisbon hostel located at the CBD of Lisbon where easily to access to public transport especially Metro just right opposite the street. Hostel and room was very clean and bed just so comfortable. Of course staff was very friendly and they will guide & share where you can visit. I like to join mama's dinner, you can enjoy the delicious Portuguese home cooked dishes from Mama.

• 23rd Apr 2015

It was my first visit to Portugal and I had a fantastic stay at HLH !! The ambiance was amazing! A true melting of youth from all corners of the world. I cherish the people I met and the experiences we shared in Lisbon! The dinner was another splendid opportunity to interact with fellow travelers over some delicious food prepared by the mamma! I highly recommend the walking tours and pub crawls! The guides are super friendly and cool. Last but not the least the staff were very cordial !!

• 22nd Apr 2015