Home Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 13, 2E, Lisbon, Portugal

Comfortable beds, secure storage, sleeping area separate from common area, common areas perfect for socializing, and chilling out or rallying your new friends. Definitely a younger crowd but many good people stay here., and you´re sure to have a great time in Lisbon if you stay for a few nights. Directly in the town center and walking distance to all the fun and site seeing or the Metro.

This place makes you feel like home, for sure. The staff is lovely and Mama's dinner is something you cannot miss! Loved it!

My visit to Lisbon was a success and that was made possible by the great staff at this hostel. They made me feel like I was actually at home. They offer dinner daily (for €10) and they also have an entertainment room where people gather around to watch a movie in the evenings. I honestly don't know why a traveler would stay at a five-star hotel when they have Home Hostel.

• 21st Nov 2013

I would come back to Lisbon just to stay here. This hostel is superb, luxurious even.

I've been traveling around europe for four and a half months and this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Would totaly recomend it.

Stayed there two night. Perfect place to stay in Lisbon. Very kind staff and lovely environment. I will stay there again definitely when I visit Lisbon again. Thank you mama and all staffs, specially roommates who did not throw anything on me while I'm snoring!

• Belgium

This is the best hostel I have ever been to! It is better than most of the hotels I have ever been to. It made my vacation a utterly wonderful experience! Mamma and the rest of the staff are my friends from now on!

• Serbia

Most amazing hostel I've ever stayed at!!! Staff was so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Facilities were clean and comfortable. Mama is the bomb!!

• 18th Nov 2013

Absolutely the best hotel I have ever stayed in. It got to a point where I kind've wanted to stay at the hostel all day and hang out with all of the amazing people than explore Lisbon. The living room is amazing. It has hundreds of American movies to watch and iPads that anyone can use. Momma's dinner is also amazing. She is a fantastic chef and eats with the residents in the hostel as well. I've already recommended this hostel to all of my friends.

• 15th Nov 2013

It was a great stay! I felt at home =)

Home Hostel is like being at home in Lisbon. The showers and toilets are cleaned multiple times a day. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The lounge is amazing, making for a great atmosphere. People are polite and talkative. Its Lisbon so people party but the raucousness doesn't come back to your room. The free breakfast is abundant and Mama's dinner is a must have! this will make your stay in Lisbon comfortable and hotel like. It is the best value for your money.

THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!

• 14th Nov 2013

Such an amazing hostel. Fantastic staff, fantastic location, fantastic bedrooms and showers. You can't fault this hostel. If you go to Lisbon you should stay here! Such an enjoyable experience. Thank you!

It has been a wonderful experience, thank you mama and everybody else!

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Slovenia

Love the tour guide and the dinner. Wonderful place to stay.

I've honestly never seen anything like it. Staff are a whole other level. Facilities are perfect as well. Best hostel I've ever stayed.

Thank you for your caring in my staying!!!

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Best hostel I have been to. The owner really knows how to run a business. They make sure everything is perfect, in place, working properly. Staff is the most qualified I have ever seen. They are helpful, friendly, and really know what they are doing. The facilities are really good. Perfect kitchen, perfect lounge room, perfect dinning area. There area also computers for free use. Atmosphere is really nice and homey, making it easy to meet people. Shout-out to the staff once again! Obrigado :)

really enjoy the nights we stayed at home hostel. Big mamma dinner is highly recommended. helpful and energetic stuff.Music played when we take a shower is also a highlight !!!

Blue print of what an amazing hostel should be and feel like