Home Made Hostel

Superb 1958 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2017
6.6

I have mixed feelings about this hostel. They messed up our review and one of my friends had to sleep on the couch, but they gave him a significant amount of money back. One of the workers was high and smelled of weed, which isn't a big deal, but we had to wait about 15 minutes for him to check us out. Overall it's not terrible, but it's not the nicest hostel we've stayed in either. It was only about $11.75 a night per person, so I would say if you're on a tight budget then it's worth it.

9th May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. This is the kind of hostel I look for in my travel. Relaxed and friendly. Eva at the reception was especially helpful. Definitely recommended. And remember it's not a party hostel, and people here want to have their peace at night. The other guests are open and friendly to talk to too.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

Awesome hostel! There are NO bunk beds which is so nice! Super clean kitchen & washrooms, quaint little living area. Such a cosy, homey place with really cheerful and lovely staff. 10/10

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Apr 2017
5.7

This place could have been great, but it was absolutely filthy the whole time I was there. It's the dirtiest hostel I've ever stayed at, but I'm not sure if this was due to the particular cohort of people there at the same time as me, or if it's always like that...I didn't cook like planned, because of the state of the kitchen. There were a couple of positives including good security and location.

• Serbia, All Male Group, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

everything is full ok, My recommendation to everyone

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
17th Apr 2017

Good location, friendly staff. Just the double decker room is a bit loud at night when someone is walking upstairs. Otherwise all good.

11th Apr 2017

It was the cutest hostel I'd ever stayed in. It was very home-y, I would've felt comfortable cooking there if I had wanted to prepare my own food and the beds were so spacious and there were curtains for privacy. Great hostel and really cool, nice staff.

5th Apr 2017

Excellent Staff! Very friendly and incredibly helpful! Thanks again guys. Aloha

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

The location is next to Oktogon which is perfect to explore the city! The staff was very friendly and available 24h. We stayed in the private apartment which was very big, clean and has everything that was necessary for the stay! I would definitely recommend or book again :)

3rd Apr 2017

This is place owned by Hungarian people and is what you get(very friendly Hungarian hospitality which is the best of the best). People(staff present 24/7 at reception) are very kind and helpful, place is very clean, WI/FI is immaculate, beds are very good, kitchen is loaded with free goodies. Facilities(bathrooms etc.) are very clean and there are plenty on guest ratio. Location very good. I Rate Home Made Hostel with 10 out of 10. READ https://goo.gl/1fO3Rl before you get to Budapest !!!