Home Made Hostel Reviews

Teréz krt. 22. 1/7 (Oktogon), Budapest, Hungary

One of my favorite hostels, great location and excellent times as usual.

Very cool place. The hostel it's self is small and very quaint! It had the best beds too! The staff however were terrible, at one point during the night I was there I think she invited over her friends and there were taking up the entire common area just for them!

Feels like a home. Snug, warm, and cozy. Perfect location, free tea and coffee. I tried two hostels in Budapest and this one was far superior

This is probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The common area was large, yet small enough to meet people easily. The rooms were the best part. Though it was a 8-bed dorm, it was huge and spacious with no bunk-beds. Each bed even had its own curtains. Location was awesome, right in between hero's square and Buda castle. Bathrooms was the only less-than impressive part - toilet, shower and wash basin were all combined, which creates delays. I guess that's not something they can change

Nice hostel where you can feel like at home. Ideal for some relaxing days in Budapest. Staff is really helpuf and friendly

The entrance to the Hostel is like the coolest thing ever! Makes your wonder if you are in the right place and you actually are! Once you get there you ill understand. I liked everything in the Hostel, specially the staff, everyone is really nice and are always ready to answer every question. I want to wish all of you guys good luck with your dreams! I totally recomend this hostel! oh and they have free green tea! I totally recomend it!

• 13th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

A hostel like no other! Had a great atmosphere and felt like home! A great place to relax and chat with other travellers. Just a short metro ride from the tourist spots. Fun decor. Great staff!! And very clean! Will definitely be back on my next trip to Budapest!

A good choice, for sure. Staff were superb, location convenient. I would certainly stay there agian.

Had a fantastic time at the hostel; comfortable, clean, friendly staff, excellent location and great way to meet other people. Thank you, would not hesitate to book again!

• 19th Nov 2015

Great place. I went during low season so was a bit quiet. Good location at octagon square area. A little bit hard to find at first. Great place

Everything is great. Near to everything. Good staffs. Highly recommended.

Very nice place and the room was cozy. Had a good stay :)

Very clean hostel with great staff. Sleeping quality not the best as dorm is right next to the reception and common area so there was constant noise and light.

Keep it up guys. The place is cool. You are cool. I am sleepy. Szivecske.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

Perfect! Loved this hostel very much.

Safe, friendly and homely hostel. Really central for accessing budapest and easy to find. So clean and lots of space between beds which have more privacy . I felt completely comfortable there as a female travelling solo. Would recommend.

Great staff, good plumbing, nice idea of cooking evening. Ans lovely girls too. Keep up the good work!!

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel, the location was incredible as everything was in walking distance! The room was old fashioned but did everything that we need it to do!! The bathrooms were good and clean! The staff were really helpful in suggesting places to visit! It was really good value for money!

• 31st Aug 2015

Very cozy! Located close to the Metro and friendly and helpful staff.

Especially liked the layout of the rooms and that the beds were no bunk beds.

• 26th Aug 2015