Home Made Hostel Reviews

Teréz krt. 22. 1/7 (Oktogon), Budapest, Hungary

Nice atmosphere, very good stuff and location but poor cleanliness.

I loved my stay here. The staff were so lovely and the place is so cute and well cared for. Great time and I would recommend this place to anyone who just wants to relax after a few nights of partying

Absolutely loved my time here! Had the perfect bohemian vibe with just the right amount of welcome-ness and hospitality I needed for my solo-trip. Definitely coming to Budapest again and definitely staying at Home Made Hostel again!

Helpful, friendly staff, relaxed but social atmosphere- made a lot pf friends, quirky and comfoly decorated rooms. Would recommend people stay here :)

• 19th Aug 2015

All the good trams, buses and metros are right at the front door! Amazing lofted rooms take advantage of the traditional high Hungarian ceilings and the beds are super comfy. Good Wifi throughout. Great kitchen to get to know people in. Perfect for solo travelers and small social groups. Cozy antique Alice in Wonderland feel with furniture on the walls and original flooring and ceilings. Most people try to book for longer because they fall in love with the place. I know I did 😍

Fantastic hostel! Great location, really friendly and helpful staff, a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. I'll definitely be coming back.

Am amazing place to stay. We had the apartment area and it was outstanding and such good value for money. The beds were OUT OF THIS WORLD - so comfy and perfect to sleep on after a day out of travelling around.

• 18th Aug 2015

The blonde one behind the till is ruthless.

• 16th Aug 2015

Great location. Basic needs catered for. Not much privacy, we had to walk through other guests rooms to get to the toilet and kitchen.

Great hostel, great location, super friendly staff.

1 2 Next » last »