Home Made Hostel Reviews

Teréz krt. 22. 1/7 (Oktogon), Budapest, Hungary

It was a very chill place. If you dont want to stay at one of the party hostels in the city, than I highly recommend this one.

Cosy hostel in a beautiful buildung, really central located, close to ruin bars and kerts, parts of the staff very friendly and helpful (thanks a lot!), others more busy with themselves, seemed on edge. I would come again!

- the description of how to get to your hostel isn't complete - the directions of the metro lines you have to take are missing (e.g. M1 -> Mexikoi ut)

My best hostel experience in my 3 month trip around Central and Eastern Europe. I keep trying to replicate it but thus far haven't been able to.

Thank you so much for organizing a Baby bed for us.

• 17th Apr 2015

Amazing hostel and friendly staffs!!!

People working there are the best! Very willing to help and good vibe :) they really made me feel at home

Great staff that makes you feel at home instantly. Also very nice decoration.

Outstanding staff, incredibly helpful and cooperative, just remarkable. This place is really homey and centrally located.

I had a really good stay there. It's in a beautiful historical building. The room is clean and the decorations are very artsy. Excellent value for money. Location is good too, very close to the Opera area. People at the front desk are very nice who helped me check out train schedules and ways to get to the airport.

This was a descent homey feeling hostel that grew on me the longer I stayed there. It was very close to the nearest metro station which was convenient, but I didn't particularly care for the area that it was in. It was near a major intersection with restaurants and bars and was still walking distance to the the major tourist sites, but I felt that the Jewish Quarter or inner city had more to offer. The hostel was very quiet, but the lofts are creaky which can be a little distracting at night.

1 2 3 Next » last »