Home Made Hostel Reviews

Teréz krt. 22. 1/7 (Oktogon), Budapest, Hungary

We were looking for cheap accommodation for our short city break in Budapest, but we still wanted to be in comfortable surroundings. Home Made Hostel fitted our criteria perfectly - from the moment we arrived we felt extremely relaxed and welcomed. It's a small hostel, so it may not be a party hostel as such, but we got to know a lot of travellers staying in the hostel from all over the world. The staff were really helpful in suggesting things to do, places to go, where to eat. Good facilities.

• 6th Apr 2014

Everyone, both guests and staff, were friendly. One of the homey-est and cleanest hostels I have stayed at.

• 4th Apr 2014

I had a excellent experience at the hostel! The location is perfect, the staff very friendly and I really liked the fact that I had I lot of space in the room. They are organized and very clean. The only thing I think is important to register is the fact that they have only 3 bathrooms for all the dorms, sometimes was difficult to take a shower or just use the toilet.

Intimate and well-equipped hostel, great location and beautiful decoration! Definitely recommended!

Great hostel friendly staff one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in

This hostel was amazing! It was one of the key factors to making my stay in Budapest marvelous. The decor was eclectic and homey, and the staff was really friendly! It was also really easy to meet people there. Way to go Homemade Hostel!

I just want to say BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!! at first for a great dinner from amaizing local guy, who even made me a vegan version of traditional hungarian meal WOO HOO and then all the staff members who make you feel like home during your whole stay. Home made is the right mixture of creativity and inteligent knowledgable LOCAL staff members. GUYS YOU ROCK!!! thanks again ps: Blanca I did it!!! I am moving to Budapest, that´d be awesome to hang out with you guys

1 2 3 4 Next » last »