Home Made Hostel Reviews

Teréz krt. 22. 1/7 (Oktogon), Budapest, Hungary

The staff is really welcoming. They make your trip better just because how they explain everything to you. The place is really nice, I enjoy my trip there for multiple reason : staff, residence, people, kitchen, number of bathroom..... I suggest everyone to go to this hostel!

It's lovely place. thanks for everthing.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

A very, very lovely, cozy and clean hostel. Great atmosphere and setup for making new friends but definitely not a party palace. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Felt like a home away from home!

We were looking for cheap accommodation for our short city break in Budapest, but we still wanted to be in comfortable surroundings. Home Made Hostel fitted our criteria perfectly - from the moment we arrived we felt extremely relaxed and welcomed. It's a small hostel, so it may not be a party hostel as such, but we got to know a lot of travellers staying in the hostel from all over the world. The staff were really helpful in suggesting things to do, places to go, where to eat. Good facilities.

• 6th Apr 2014

Everyone, both guests and staff, were friendly. One of the homey-est and cleanest hostels I have stayed at.

• 4th Apr 2014

I had a excellent experience at the hostel! The location is perfect, the staff very friendly and I really liked the fact that I had I lot of space in the room. They are organized and very clean. The only thing I think is important to register is the fact that they have only 3 bathrooms for all the dorms, sometimes was difficult to take a shower or just use the toilet.

Intimate and well-equipped hostel, great location and beautiful decoration! Definitely recommended!

Great hostel friendly staff one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in

1 2 3 4 Next » last »