Home Made House/Hostel Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

Amazing hostel! Great staff, clean facilities, good atmosphere, perfect location.

I stayed 1 week in HMH and add the opportunity to meet Lina, Giédré and Renata who have all been very nice. Always answering my questions, being helpful and giving me good advice on what to see, to eat and to do. I really felt at home and if I come back to Vilnius I know that I will stay there again. Definitely the best place I've been during my long trip in Finland and Baltic states.

Had a great time, stayed 2 nights we went out a few of us from the hostel, good atmosphere in the kitchen during those 2 days. It was mainly people traveling by themselves. The staff is really friendly and helpful too (thx Lina), and the home made breakfast was quite good :)

After over 11 years of travelling in the Middle East, Central Asia ani lately Europe this is one of the veyr best hostels I have been at. Lena the owner is excellent. Knowleagable, friendly and thoughtful. A very good place to meet like minded single travellers as evidenced by the American, German, English and French solo travellers I ended up joining with whilst staying at the hostel. Good facilities and a very filling breakfast. I would thoroughly recommended this hostel to my friends.

Nice place to live though there is some strange smell as soon as you enter the building.

really felt like the staff made the effort tht you feel at home

Lena the hostel owner is lovely, making sure that everyone feels welcome in the small twelve bed hostel. It seems natural for her, however for other people it may seem they were going out of their way to take an interest in the travelers passing through. Breakfasts being included is welcome too. Only downside is one shower for the whole hostel but it's something you can deal with on the short term and didn't cause me any problems.

Really nice and small hostel, in the morning the hostel owner will cook you a fresh breakfast. Be sure to let here know if you are planning to leave early so she can make breakfast early, otherwise she will also sleep in ;)

It is impossible not to praise the work that Lena (the host) is doing in this small but very cozy hostel. Good place to meet other people. I would definitively recommended this hostel.

Great place to stay. Small hostel but great to make friends. The hostess is doing a good job to keep the guests entertained. Highly recommended.

Lovely lady who runs this cozy place. Only one bathroom, which wasn't much of a problem, but could cause a wait. Would definitely stay here again!

Really warm and welcoming place a couple of minutes from the main square. Small and quiet, so not a wild party hostel, but it made for a really friendly atmosphere with everyone talking to everyone else. Lena was a great host, she made us quiche every morning and took us out for drinks most nights.

Very easy to find from bus or train station only 10-15 min walk. This hostel is small only accomadates 12 people but feels like home. Leana who runs the hostel is very helpful, and I would reccomend this hostel.

One of my favourite hostels! You feel so welcome here, great facilities and location but it's the home-away-from-home vibe that really sets this apart. Couldn't recommend it (or the Lithuanian 'wine') any more!

Nice small hostel with good value for the money. Very much liked my stay.

It's a really good hostel in Vilnius, like a home...and Renata is a great hoster!!!!! give me a lot of suggestion, and the special activity at night!!! I love the breakfast, thank you so much Renata!!! roommates are so nice!!! it's really a home when you stay.

Really good place to stay. Lena was a great host. i especially liked the breakfast, going out for a beer and the lithuanian wine. I would stay here again

The location is great, home made breakfast every morning the best I've had in any hostel. We stayed in private double room and the bed was incredibly comfortable. I have no complaints!

Great hostel! Beautiful house on the edge of the old town. Walking distance to everything. The lady who ran the house was very helpful and made great fresh breakfasts. Beds were comfy and well sized lockers provided. Great stay in a great city, only wish we could have stayed for longer. Will definitely come back! Thanks

Nice place to feel at home!