Home Made House/Hostel Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

A really great hostel, places like this are so rare to find. The lady that manages the hostel does everything, from pouring you a glass of Lithuanian berry wine when you enter, to checking you in, to helping you find the right bus to the airport, she is literally there to help make your stay completely happy. Her homemade breakfast was excellent and the free and casual environment that she helps create in the hostel, makes it really feel like a home. Also, very clean and bed was super comfy.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Super cozy hostel - really lives up to its name! Lina is very helpful and engages with the guests. Nice atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers.

The house is very cozy and did feel like home. We stayed in the private room with a great view out of the window. We got home-made breakfast in the morning and the owner was really friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and I can only recommend staying at this place. The only downside is that there is only one shower, which might be problematic if the hostel is fully booked (12 people). For us it was fine because we went during low season.

Very friendly and welcoming. Great location.

It is a nice hostel with good atmosphere, friendly and helpful hostess and perfectly located. What I did not like is that the doorbell button is hard to find. It was a bit cold and humid in the room and the shower is only one for 12 guests and on the first floor, whereas rooms are on 2nd and 3rd floors. All other things are very good, There is a kitchen with free tea and coffee. BTW, breakfast is served late in the morning.

This is the best hostel I have every stayed at. Lina is welcoming and fun and it attracts brave, independent travelers. I made relationships that I will keep for a long time. This is the ONLY place to stay in Vilnius. Lina will take you to the bars or a concert at night or play games with you in the hostel. In the morning, Lina makes breakfast from 9 - 10:30 every morning of pancakes, french toast, or eggs. I recommend this hostel 100%.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Poland

From morning pancakes to evening drinks, I loved staying at Home Made House! Lina couldn't have been nicer, she made me feel at home straight away. Definitely the cosiest, friendliest hostel I've stayed at so far. The location is great too, everything is within walking distance. Thanks, Lina!

this hostel truly made me feel at home. I can't wait to return. As a solo traveler I definitely recommend staying here!

The staff are incredibly friendly and will help you with anything you need! We had a lovely stay.

• 22nd Feb 2015

This is a great little hostel! The hostess is really friendly and helpful and the home is very cute and clean. Definitely recommend to stay here!

Renata was very helpful, hostel was really nice and perfect location.

1 2 3 Next » last »