Home Made House/Hostel Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

After a long exhausting journey the homemade hostel was a great place to stay! During my arrival i got lost late night and it was so nice that i got picked up somewhere in the city. The smell of handmade breakfast and the warm athmosphere are gave me a feeling that i'm at home and not in a hostel! If you are searching for a cozy place with less trouble in walking distance to the center then you are definitely right:) Thanks againagain! - it was a pleasure!

Renata was very very helpful and friendly to everyone. There were only three rooms in the hostel, and one common room. Every evening we (most of the people in the hostel) sat together in the kitchen talking, and Renata bought a bottle of Lithuanian wine for us, twice. On my last morning, the receptionist lady changed (forgot her name) and she made a nice brocolli pastry breakfast for us. The location is between the station and the old town (5-10 mins walking to both)

This is a very small hostel, so the setting is intimate and there can be a line for the shower, but I'm really pleased I stayed here. The staff are great! The location is superb.

Nice surprise in Vilnius to meet Lena's hostel. Very nice atmosphere and good hostelmates from whole world. I'll recomend for sure

1 2 3 Next » last »