Home Made House Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

friendly, easy to find, not like a hostel but like your staying at friends house. breakfast is free, if you want to go out the owner will take you out. if you need tips shell give them too. if your in Vilnius for few days. this is the place if you need to a starting point.

Staff friendly and helpful. Best atmosphere of any place I stayed in Lithuania.

No complaints whatsoever. Reasonably priced, very clean, centrally located, homemade breakfast every morning, and each bed has its own locker. Plus Lina was very accommodating when my flight was delayed, and I arrived in the middle of the night. Would definitely recommend Home Made House to my friends who are looking for an affordable place to stay in Vilnius!

I really enjoyed the 4 nights there. The Staff was always really friendly and totally uncomplicated. If I would come back there, definately to this hostel.

• 31st May 2014

Great hostel with a helpful staff.

It is a great hostel If you want to get some good sleep and meet some people. The hostel is quite small only 12 beds. The host Lisa is great she even gave us free wine every evening.

Great Hostel! Great Staff! Loved my stay

The lady is very nice and helpful !

How do you sum this place up into 500 characters... Lina was amazing. Free breakfast each morning and a different one each time. If you want to meet people and have the social time of your life, this is the place. The place is very communal. While it had only one shower but even when the hostel was full, the hot water never ran out and there was enough time to each take a shower. Lina's speech of where to go in town is a must. Get away from the usual hostel vibe and try communal Vilnius

Cosy, cosy, cosy! Prefect location: few minutes walking from train and bus station and inside the Old Town as well. At Home Made House you can enjoy different good home made brakfast every home made morning! The owner is very friendly and ready to help you. Just one shower, but despite expectations this never turned out as a problem.

Our room was below the eaves and was nice; however the blinds didn't block out the light so we woke up at sunrise each morning. There was only one shower, located on the ground floor in front of the entry and the wifi only worked in the kitchen and was spotty. The owner was very helpful in offering many ideas about sights and restaurants; however, she was somewhat pushy in encouraging certain places to check out. The ambience was that of a Bed & Breakfast rather than a hostel.

What a cozy and friendly stay - very lovely host who showed us (literally) the way to good dinner and cooked you different breakfast every morning! Cute and small place just like staying at a friend's house.

I had a great (great!!!) time at Home made House! I loved the atmosphere, the home made breakfast (big and every day different) and comfy bed (the best ever!). I've learned a lot about Vilnius and Lithuania and I met amazing people from around the world. Whenever I'm in Vilnius, I'd love to stay here again! It felt like visiting beloved friends!

I really want to thank Lina, i had a great time at her hosteln which is very clean, easy to find, welcoming, it just feels like home!!!!!

• 29th Apr 2014

Fantastic hostel! Lina, the hostel owner, made everything so we felt really at home.

That was exactly what you could expect from hostel called home made. Very social, friendly and cozy. Owner of hostel - Lina, is always ready to help, suggest best routes for tourists, places where to eat or just spend evening. Really nice hostel for social peoples, will left for you nice only nice memories about good spent time!

A really nice place to stay in Vilnius. We felt like at home. Lina is a wonderful host, giving all the tips you need to discover the city, and cooking wonderful breakfast. We had a great time chating with her and other tourists about Lithuanian culture, tasting Lithuanian wine. The place is also perfectly located.

• 24th Apr 2014

A truly excellent experience. Our host made us feel at home during Easter weekend. Highly recommended!

The location is perfect, located in old town, but only 5 minutes from the bus and rail stations. The owner is great, and took us out to her favorite restaurant one night, and hung out with us on other nights. The place is very small, so by the end you get to know just about everyone staying, which is how a hostel is supposed to be!

We loved everything about this place... the home cooked breakfast, the advice we were given, the facilities but the best part was the staff. Lina (I think it was her name) was lovely and made us feel really welcome and even shared a bottle of her delicious blackcurrent wine with us while we chatted about everything and nothing one night.