Home Made House Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

The hostel is amazing! Really home atmosphere! Thank you so much!

It's no fluke that this place has such great reviews. Very comfortable stay. Quiet but sociable hostel. The owner is very friendly and cooks great breakfasts. Not your usual toast and stale cereal. Sometimes the wifi didn't work all that well but who cares... this place is awesome!

Simply amazing! Very homey feeling, absolutely personal approach.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

I really enjoed my staying at this hostel, you really feel like being part of a nice community since the very first oment. The hosteler is really very nice, attentive and always willing to give insights and local tips on the wonderful City of Vilnius. The hostel is very clean, well kept and located in the very centet of the City, bthe Price is really a bargain :) My bed was really confortable,the kitchen is big and full of all you may need to cook for yourself.

• 6th Nov 2013

Best hostel ever! Feeling like stay at home, warm and clean, good location, friendly staff who always keep your need in mind.Breakfast is also delicious! Highly recommend!

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Taiwan

When I stay here, I feel I stay in my home, not hostel ! very quite and tiny and super kind staff ! maybe sometimes slow Wi-Fi signal is shortcoming

We had a very good time in this hostel which as its name indicates it, feels like home! Our host was very welcoming and gave us many details about the city and Lithuania. We changed our plans last minute and she helped us finding bus timetables and even booking a flat in Drunkininkai! We also had a good night with the other people staying at the hostel. It seemed more like staying at some friends' rather than in a hostel. I completely and warmly recommand this place!

Really good hostel!