Home Made House Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

What a cozy and friendly stay - very lovely host who showed us (literally) the way to good dinner and cooked you different breakfast every morning! Cute and small place just like staying at a friend's house.

I had a great (great!!!) time at Home made House! I loved the atmosphere, the home made breakfast (big and every day different) and comfy bed (the best ever!). I've learned a lot about Vilnius and Lithuania and I met amazing people from around the world. Whenever I'm in Vilnius, I'd love to stay here again! It felt like visiting beloved friends!

I really want to thank Lina, i had a great time at her hosteln which is very clean, easy to find, welcoming, it just feels like home!!!!!

• 29th Apr 2014

Fantastic hostel! Lina, the hostel owner, made everything so we felt really at home.

That was exactly what you could expect from hostel called home made. Very social, friendly and cozy. Owner of hostel - Lina, is always ready to help, suggest best routes for tourists, places where to eat or just spend evening. Really nice hostel for social peoples, will left for you nice only nice memories about good spent time!

A really nice place to stay in Vilnius. We felt like at home. Lina is a wonderful host, giving all the tips you need to discover the city, and cooking wonderful breakfast. We had a great time chating with her and other tourists about Lithuanian culture, tasting Lithuanian wine. The place is also perfectly located.

• 24th Apr 2014

A truly excellent experience. Our host made us feel at home during Easter weekend. Highly recommended!

The location is perfect, located in old town, but only 5 minutes from the bus and rail stations. The owner is great, and took us out to her favorite restaurant one night, and hung out with us on other nights. The place is very small, so by the end you get to know just about everyone staying, which is how a hostel is supposed to be!

We loved everything about this place... the home cooked breakfast, the advice we were given, the facilities but the best part was the staff. Lina (I think it was her name) was lovely and made us feel really welcome and even shared a bottle of her delicious blackcurrent wine with us while we chatted about everything and nothing one night.

Great place to stay! Thanks for everything and best wishes from Germany!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I had a fantastic time in the Home Made House. Tiina is a marvelous host I had never encountered in other hostels before... Her hostel is like a real home for tourists of similar interests.. She offers all the facilities a tourist might ever need in a foreign place: good meals for breakfast, unequaled tips for sightseeing... I had the opportunity to go to the movies with her (or rather she took me to the movies), for there was a film festival in town then...

nice stay, just like staying at home thanks!

Wonderful wonderful place! It truly felt like staying at someone's house. We felt so welcome and Lina was lovely, making recommendations and taking the time to tell what to do. She hung out in the evening and offered wine and was a wonderful host. Thank you!

A great place to stay in Vilnius, Lina is very nice, it doesn't look like an hostel at all, rather a Bed&Breakfast with a lovely host always trying to help her guests to feel comfortable and discover the best of the city. If you're looking for something well-located, quiet but with the possibility to meet other people in a nice environment, go there !

• 8th Mar 2014

I felt like at home.Wonderful staff.

• 7th Mar 2014