Home Made House Reviews

Rudninku 13 - 5, Vilnius, Lithuania

Our room was below the eaves and was nice; however the blinds didn't block out the light so we woke up at sunrise each morning. There was only one shower, located on the ground floor in front of the entry and the wifi only worked in the kitchen and was spotty. The owner was very helpful in offering many ideas about sights and restaurants; however, she was somewhat pushy in encouraging certain places to check out. The ambience was that of a Bed & Breakfast rather than a hostel.

What a cozy and friendly stay - very lovely host who showed us (literally) the way to good dinner and cooked you different breakfast every morning! Cute and small place just like staying at a friend's house.

I had a great (great!!!) time at Home made House! I loved the atmosphere, the home made breakfast (big and every day different) and comfy bed (the best ever!). I've learned a lot about Vilnius and Lithuania and I met amazing people from around the world. Whenever I'm in Vilnius, I'd love to stay here again! It felt like visiting beloved friends!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »