Home Travelers - Athinaikon Reviews

40 Evripidou street, Athens, Greece

Great Staff, but too much humidity and a small rooms

• 14th Jul 2014

In the old town, easy to get to the metro line to go to either the port or airport. Simple but great value for money rooms, I had a single room which had ac. I would stay again

• 11th Jul 2014

Good location and very friendly staff. There was a possibility to buy (6€) good breakfast from hotel next to.

This was a conveniently located hostel, 5 minute walk to the metro, and within walking distance of a lot of the ruins. The staff were available to help when needed.

The hostel people were very helpful & made my stay in Athens very pleasant

• 7th Jun 2014

nice place to stay nice lady on desk great location

• 2nd Jun 2014

great suprise! don't let the grafitti around it deter you. clean room; pleasant staff; ideal location for exploring the Acropolis, central to metro stns, nearby cafes, thriving nightlife and shopping districts (with spice

Good stay. I was surprised how nice it was for the price. Small room but no complaints.

I had a wonderful journey at Athinaikon, the woman at the desk was so nice. The very central position is perfect to visit Athenes and I loved the neighborhood with this central market. The bedroom was small but well organized, and clean.

• 16th May 2014

The place is fairly close to the metro. It was also fairly easy to find if I would only learn to look up more. The price was good for what I got. I actually would've stayed another day but they were booked solid. No complaints.