Home Walk Guesthouse Reviews

2F., No.95-3, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

We only stayed at "Home Walk" for one night, but it was a really nice stay. The room (Private Doubleroom) was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Also the shower and restrooms were in excellent condition. The Guesthouse has a beautiful common room, where you can hang out and have a drink with your friends. Also the staff was really friendly! The Guesthouse is near MRT station so you can get to "Taipei Main Station" very fast! I definitely recommend this place, and would come back any time!

• 30th Aug 2014

I have had a really good time there. My room was cute and clean. All staff treated me very well so it was a comfortable place. I'm sure to come back next time. Thank you!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Hi. I'm Moon Kyusik from Korea. After traveling Kaoshung, I come back to Korea safely. I was really satisfied during my staying in your hostel especially served me a lot of beers. I want to send my gratitude again and hope to see you all again.

• 6th Aug 2014