Home Walk Guesthouse Reviews

2F., No.95-3, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

We've bookef a private double room and got one without window, ecen it tjos was not the cheepest category we've booked. Reception stuff not too helpful/skilled with local events and far more friendly to male guests.good coffee machine. in total only ok

This is a great hostel in a convenient location, just a couple of streets away from a metro station. It's only been open a few months, so everything is new and in good condition. The staff are really friendly and gave us lots of help and advice, especially with travel arrangements. The best bit is the free coffee in the communal area. The one downside was that you couldn't rent towels, only buy them, which was a bit annoying.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

lovely and clean hostel, close to MRT, will choose to stay next time

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

The Home Walk Guesthouse is really beautifull.We arrived in the middle of te night but the staff stayed up for us.The taxi called the hostel when we arrived because it looked closed and the neighbourhood looked deserted but once we got in everything was different. The common room looks really modern and we enjoyed many breakfast there with the 6 of us. There were enough showers and the fresh coffee in the morning was amazing.Plus the beds are amazing, didnt have such a good night sleep yet!

We only stayed at "Home Walk" for one night, but it was a really nice stay. The room (Private Doubleroom) was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Also the shower and restrooms were in excellent condition. The Guesthouse has a beautiful common room, where you can hang out and have a drink with your friends. Also the staff was really friendly! The Guesthouse is near MRT station so you can get to "Taipei Main Station" very fast! I definitely recommend this place, and would come back any time!

• 30th Aug 2014

I have had a really good time there. My room was cute and clean. All staff treated me very well so it was a comfortable place. I'm sure to come back next time. Thank you!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Hi. I'm Moon Kyusik from Korea. After traveling Kaoshung, I come back to Korea safely. I was really satisfied during my staying in your hostel especially served me a lot of beers. I want to send my gratitude again and hope to see you all again.

• 6th Aug 2014