Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels

9.2
Superb 3091 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Probably one of the best hotels I've ever stating in. The staff were so friendly and hospitable. Loved the facility.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Free family dinners every night are enormous with a great veggie/meat mix and an awesome time to socialise. Security with key cards & lockers is excellent and the staff were very accomodating & helpful with tips. Location is spot-on, right in the middle of town. You could easily stay here as either a chilled tourist or as a home base for pub crawls etc.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

This is the best hostel I have stayed at. The rooms are great with only 3 beds and good security lockers. The dinners are amazing and the atmosphere is great for meeting people. Location is awesome too and they have lots of events and tours to do. Staff were super friendly and recommended lots of things and the hostel had a very homely feel to it. Only bad thing is I didnt have a plug next to my bed and the breakfast is average.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Great hostel, great location. Free dinner every night is really good and a great way to meet other travellers. Highly recommend

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Great hostel with great staff in a great location. I was with a group of 4 so having our own room probably made our experience more enjoyable than if we had to share. Hostel is well run with helpful, friendly and polite staff. The free dinners are an excellent service for those wanting to bring their food costs down. Bathrooms were surprisingly clean. Bedrooms were fairly standard, and thst isnt a criticism. We were sad when we eventually had to leave the hostel to go home.

18th Jun 2017
7.1

Pub crawl was really fun but the beds were REALLY uncomfortable. It was like sleeping on an eraser... the lobby is a nice place to hang out and the staff was awesome. the worst part BY FAR was the music. You can hear it from any room and it's not good. I woke up to "Night Fever" by The Bee Gees at 10:00am when I was trying to sleep after a late night. The people and place are good vibes, but it has its weaknesses.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

I had an amazing experience at Home! The staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and make sure you're enjoying your stay. Free dinners were a great way to get to know your fellow travelers and make connections with people to explore the city with, go out with, or whatever vibe you're feeling. I enjoyed my time here so much that I extended my stay twice. I would highly recommend Home to anyone coming to Valencia!

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

This hostel has a great location and is pretty amazing! They are throwing free dinner and sangria parties every night so it's a great way to meet new people. The only downside for me was that staff didn't give me enough needed information about activities in the city. But all in all, it's a clean, safe and beatiful hostel in the old part of the town. Definitely coming back!

Hi Kristina! We are sorry we did not manage to meet your expectations regarding the information provided. We will take this into consideration, as we are constantly learning, trying to become every day better. Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had a nice stay with us and we hope to see you again soon ! Hugs from Home Youth :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Free dinner every night which was amazing and is also close to a lot of cool bars!

12th Jun 2017

Quality hostel with quality staff. It had a great location for social life and if you want to go to the central market (literally 2 minutes away). Upon arrival, they recommended restaurants and drinks right away, which was very helpful. You'll have to taxi to the beach (I'd recommend going at least one day, it was enjoyable --> just FYI, it didn't seem like a party beach at all). I'd go back to this hostel again.