Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Very pretty, friendly hostel with powerful air conditioning in rooms. Location can´t be beat. Friendly, helpful staff!! Clean, but bathroom facilities are somewhat well-worn (clogged drains in showers, for one). While every bed has a light, not every bed has an outlet. You may be forced to choose between sleeping with your phone plugged in across the room from your bed, or having an uncharged phone. Obnoxoious wifi system makes you log in with facebook, and posts stuff on your wall.

I really enjoyed my stay at home youth hostel, the staff where very nice and helpful. Hostel had all the basic necessities and in a good central location. I recommend single travellers to stay here. P.s. they make really good coffee ;)

• 20th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly and attentive. The facilities were fabulous, it felt like a communal home away from home. I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it.

• 17th Aug 2015

Great location, people, staff, security. A bit rough bathrooms/toilets after a days use. A lot of activities organised by the hostel, a big plus!

Hostel was very clean and in an excellent position in the old town, right next to the central market. The staff were helpful and the room was nice and quiet after 12, plus the air conditioning was a massive winner.

The 2€ deposit lockers were fantastic, it could fit everything including my big back pack! They made us carry a card so staff would know we were staying at the hostel and prevent strangers coming in but i was never asked to produce this card? The location is the absolutely best thing about this place it is right in the middle of the old town, so after the bit of a treck from the train station you are sorted with everything quite close. The staff were super helpful giving you tips uppn arrival.

Lovely hostel, great location and fantastic showers! Staff are very helpful and ensure that all guests know about group events and try to get everyone involved. Nice vibe, relaxed. The only negative would be the green emergency (?) lights in the room that give off a dull light during night and can be a bit tough on a light sleeper. Other than that, highly recommended.

The hostel was clean and tried to set up a good atmosphere. It was a bit strange to have co-Ed bathrooms but I got used to it. But the common area lacked a bit of energy compared to other hostels I've stayed at making it harder to meet people. I ended up meeting people on the walking tour and pub crawl, but overall my experience was good, just not the best.

• 14th Aug 2015

Awesome stay!!!! The best hostel and best staff ever!! Confy beds, great kitchen and facilities. Exremely clean and showers every floor... Air conditioned all around is a plus!! Highly recommended, like I said the team made an excelent job, they help me and my friends all the time... I will come back with no doubt like every year. Thanks to Francesca, Rosy, Diana, Polona, GRANDE MARCONI, GRANDE ALESSIO!

• 10th Aug 2015

Nice place. Staff were super friendly and helpful. I would recommend not buying the international SIM card they have from Orange. Didn't work for me and had to buy another one.

Location could not have been better - right in the centre, and less that 2mins walk away from the Central Market.

The hostel was great! Nice and close to everything that you need and had really great staff who were informative and more tthan willing to help us find things to do in our short stay. They organize pub crawls and have a lot to offer! Overall a really great place to stay, has everything youll need while in Valencia.

Great location for sight seeing , close to the nightlife, wifi was good

We were in Valencia for 4 days and 3 nights and I must say this hostel was great. We loved the staff, particularly Marco-he was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and sincere. The location was prime, the people were great, the beds were comfy! We look forward to our next visit very soon.

Older hostel but well kept. Washrooms are mixed male and female. Staff were super helpful

Very neat place, with a great atmosphere and facilities. They help you out with all the things you'll need to know and see in the city. Its located bang opposite the main market - so that's a good thing.

The staff here are so friendly and helpful big shout out to Marco and Alessio. They sit down with the new guests and show them around using the map giving them recommendations and answering any questions. I've never seen this kind of service in a hostel before it was Awesome. The location was great in old town within walking distance of everything. All the free walking tours and pub crawls actually pick you up from inside the hostel so there is no getting lost.

Booked 3 nights and after the first night, I instantly added 4 nights. The staff here really make the place and are willing to help with anything from places to eat and hangover cures. and aircon is quality. Will stay here again Muchos Grazias

Everything was pleasant. Nothing exceptional but everything was good. There's room for improvemeent in every aspect but it is good enough already.

The staff were so welcoming and hekpful, evry professional. They really make sure there is no noise at all after midnight, the place is kept constantly clean which was a great surprise considering other hostels I've been to. Very secure, lockers are big and you need a card to enter the building and individual rooms. I liked it so much I stayed two more days (-:

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7