Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels

9.2
Superb 3003 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Lovely hostel, super friendly and helpful staff. The location is the best! 10 min to the train station, 6€ cab from the bus station. Met some wonderful people on our hostel organized walking tour and have made some lasting connections. I loved Valencia and I loved this hostel, would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

The location is amazing. The hostel is located next to a UNESCO World Heritage Site and new the Central Market both in the city center. The staff are friendly and helpful in both knowledge and willingness to provide assistance. The design of the place gives an atmosphere of Spanish interior architecture but the facilities are mediocre. There is only one bathroom with 2 toilets and 2 showers. While its clean the plumbing is less than desirable but overall I would recommend this hostel.

• American Samoa, Mixed Group, 41+
14th Apr 2017

We were in Spain visiting our daughter, who is doing a study abroad I initially felt weird to stay in a YOUTH hostel since I am no longer a "youth", but I saw people of all ages there. We had a private room for our family. The air conditioner was wonderfully cold! The bathrooms were very clean, and I never waited to use the sink or toilet. Everyone I met was super nice. The place is silent at night. Very respectful of people sleeping. There are stairs to climb.

Hello !! Thank you very much. Our doors are open for everyone ! We are very glad you had a nice stay at Home Youth Hostel and we will be looking forward to seeing you again some day. Hugs from Home Youth staff !

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Stayed here with a friend and we had a really great stay, the staff were so helpful and friendly and the hostel had such a nice atmosphere. The location couldn't be better and the room was a good size for four beds. The walking tour and pub crawl were great fun! There's only one place I'll be staying in Valencia!

Hi Tom !! We are happy to hear this !! We look forward to seeing you again !! Enjoy your travels ! Hugs from Home Youth staff !!

10th Apr 2017

The hostel was okay except for the fact that I went when there we mainly young kids in the rooms and they played hide and go seek while slamming doors all day long. That may be rare but it was enough to bother me. Aside from the kids the hostel was good and I recommend staying for a few nights.

6th Apr 2017

Cool, small hostel. Great location right next to the market in the center of the old city, and very helpful and friendly staff. Showers were excellent.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2017

STAY HERE! This hostel was a true 10 /10. Why? 1) its location cannot be beat, right next to the silk exchange and in the centre of the old town 2) staff are polite and pleasant and more than willing to help you out 3) YOU GET YOUR OWN BED. None of this creaky bunkbed business. 4) The showers are hot, the bathrooms were always spotless, and always smelled so good! 5) They organize walking tours, bike tours, pub crawls - so its easy to meet people and see the city.

3rd Apr 2017

Great location! Awesome staff! Room was huge and facilities were clean. Will definitely stay there again!

• arrighiadrien4325
  • France, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
3rd Apr 2017

Amazing value for money, you are right in the city center. Also, no bunk beds is a huge plus. Everything was awesome in fact except ONE thing : that s^#!* commercial music blasting out of an old computer screen's speaker, from 10am to midnight everyday in the common room (and still annoying in the rooms). I know that this is quite common in hostels but that was really the apex.

1st Apr 2017

This was hands down my best hostel experience in Europe. It has everything you need - good wifi, clean rooms, great location, comfortable beds, etc - but what really made it special was the people working there who worked hard to make it feel like home. Things like the free dinner were a great way to bring everyone in the hostel together. By the time I left I really felt as though I was saying goodbye to good friends. Thanks so much Alessio! I'll see you all next time ☺