Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Excellent staff, great location, love that there are no bunk beds!

Located at one of the best area of Valencia. There wasn't much of an atmosphere in the hostel, if you're expecting a party place you'll definitely be disappointed. Kinda hard to meet people, or maybe I was there at the wrong time. Free walking tour was bad tho, you'll probably make do with a map and read about Valencia before hand. Everything else was fine.

Whilst the staff were super nice and helpful the benefits end there. Being on the first floor is hell because the bathrooms are always overused which means despite the daily cleaning they always seem dirty and smelly. At times the whole place smelt slightly of sewarage as well, but that is Valencia in general for you. The facilities are also really tired- the shower has no pressure and you don't get a duvet- just an under sheet and a blanket that has been used by god know's how many people.

Awesome location, friendly helpful staff with great tips for activities/restaurants

Exactlent hostel with a great feeling and location. The staff are very kind and helpfulhelpful, trying to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Valencia itself is a really nice chilled city and if you make a trip to it Home Hostel is a great place to stay.

• 11th Jan 2016

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN!!! There are so many positive things that its hard to pick just one. The staff were simply amazing. Helpful right from the word go. Lorena was especially helpful when it came to planning out my trip of Valencia. Marco & Alessio also spent time with us after work & showed us a fantastic night. Constantine was also a pleasure to talk to as well as Polona. The rooms were perfect & a great social aspect to the hostel - Josh

Friendly and helpful staff, really good location in the center of town and even had a balcony in the room! Would definitely recommend.

• 6th Jan 2016

I've never written a review about the hostels where I've been, but that one deserves it. The location is perfect, just in front of La lonja in the center of the town. The decoration was awesome. The rate is really nice, so cheap for what you get: BEDS, NOT BUNKS! And about the staff...everybody was so friendly: Marco,the nice knight of the nights. Lorena,the best smile at the counter, Clarence, the best for tips, and of course, Alessio, the one who makes the magic in the place. Thank you guys!!

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Just GO THERE!))) I've stayed in many hostels but this one just rocks because from the 1st second you feel yourself as in a big and crazy family. The staff are real professionals and couldn't do their job better!! I was explained everything I needed. The beds are comfortable and clean, I had a lovely balcony overlooking the square. Also, they organize a lot of cool activities like free sangria night and free walking tour. I totally recommend it to everyone! Miss you, guys!!!!

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Belarus

What a great atmosphere. People that work in this hostel become your friends the moments you walk in. Location is perfect and whole hostel has a bit of retro vibe-super nice. Will be back for sure.

This hostel is run by an excellent staff that is friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are kept really clean. The kitchen area is where the magic happens. People gather, cook and share. I arrived on the Dec 24th thinking I would be by myself Christmas Eve. Instead, it was a treat to share a christmas eve dinner with about 15 other wonderful people followed by a night out in the town. The following days were spent laughing, cooking, drinking. All around good vibes!

Could not wish for a better stay in Valencia. Rooms/bathrooms spacious and clean, location is superb. The staff is incredibly nice and always ready to help.

Couldn´t have spent a better time. This hostel is perfectly located, not too big and it makes you feel like you have arrived at home, surrounded by nice travellers. And not to forget: great staff! hello to alessio and his team from christine!

• 27th Dec 2015

Thanks for the extremely friendly and home-like atmosphere)

This hostel had a great welcoming family atmosphere. I had an epic christmas with them:). I will most deffinetly be coming back! P.s. The assisstant manager was incredibly helpful with answering all of my questions and pointing me in the right direction when i was lost or dizzy. I reccomend a promotion, or some sort of recognition!

• 24th Dec 2015

Nice hostel, great location, great staff and really nice atmosphere, my thanks to Lore the argentina girl really nice and very helpful.

Amazing staff,great atmosphere, location as well...Definetly I would recommend it to everybody. I had such a pleasent time there...

one of the top hostels I have stayed in, nice spacious rooms, good showers, great location, near all the main sites, near the market and plenty of bars and restaurants. The thing that made the hostel was the staff, very friendly and full of great tips, each place the recommended was excellent. Common room spaces and reception are well linked so plenty of interaction between staff and guests. The only thing that let the hostel down was the pubcrawl they recommend, do your own in the nearby bars

The staff in this hostel is amazing. Alessio and Marco are absolute legends! The hostel is clean and the location is very good. The showers are also better than I've seen in most hostels. If you go to valencia you should definitely stay here!

Great Hostel, the staff told us everything about the city and what to do as soon as we arrived. They also provide a lot of services like bike rental, pub crawl, city tour, tickets for the museum. The common area is very nice and the rooms and bathrooms are great and clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5