Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels

Superb 2954 Total Reviews
Superb 2954 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

The Hostel itself is situated right in the heart of Valencia, we came for Fallas and we could reach all of the parties with no problem, the staff were amazing and came out with us on all the night we were out there, the bathrooms are very clean with cleaners cleaning them every morning . Over all this Hostel was amazing and i would definitely come back here again

13th Mar 2017

Super helpful with my laundry, holding my bags on check-out day, and directions to the bus station.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

Best location in town, right in front of the lonja and steps away from the Central market. Staff goes out of their way to help, they make you feel right at home. free dinner every night, no bunk beds and good wifi. 100% recommend!!!!!!

• rlhdehaas9626
  • Netherlands, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
10th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Very welcoming staff that is very friendly for the guests. In particular I want to mention my new Slovak friend Katy and also the Irish girl with the difficult name to write.

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

It was the first time I ever stayed in a hostel and I loved everything about it. I would definitely recommend it! P.S. Great music selection!

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Feb 2017

This is by far the best hostel I´ve ever been to ! Right in the centre of Valencia. They have a great walking tour (which really doesn´t feel like a history class) and they also give you a lot of cool recommendations and tips about the city. Unfortunately they did not have a pub crawl on the night I stayed there but that was not a problem for the great staff that actually took us to some cool places and made the best of the night! Thanks Alessio, Diana, Marouane and Katy for such a great time!

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Feb 2017

I had an amazing time at Home Youth Hostel. All of the staff were friendly and there was a great atmosphere amongst travellers and staff alike. The occasional evening meal was a great time to socialise and get to know one another. The shower was the best shower I have ever used in a hostel. Overall an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend to anyone passing through or staying in Valencia a while.

• Romania, Male, 18-24
27th Feb 2017

The staff really made this place !! Not only they give recommendations of what to do and where to go in order to have a great experience, but they also go out with the guests.. troopers!! we had such a great time with Diana and Alessio! Totally recommend this place!!

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2017

This little hostel was amazing. It was close to all the monuments, right next to central market with delicious food. Room was cool, all in retro style. Hostel in general was very clean and there was a great atmospehere in the common area, where I could meet some nice people and have a chat. There was also a free dinner...what else can you ask for :D Staff was very helpful and easygoing, we talked a lot. HUGE thanks to Marrouane and Katy :)

• Italy, Female, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

Perfect location, right in the center of Valencia, on a walkable distance from everything. The place was kept very clean, and the common area was great, always full of people to talk with! Really loved it, I'm gonna miss the staff, who was great! Diana, Alessio, Fer, Irina, Katy, Marouane, Aoife, bye guys! I'm totally coming back to the hostel!