Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

I had a great time here. Fantastic location and people!

I stayed already three times in this hostel. There are no bunk beds, which I LOVE. You also find a combination of party people and chill-out guys. Very nice. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. A small but funny detail. If you stay in one of the rooms on the first floor, you always have to pass the reception to go to the bathroom. Nice if your want to get ready for a model career. I will come back for sure.

I'd recommend this hostel.

I had a great time here! Very nice staff who told us a lot about where to go and what to do. Inmediately invited us to go out with them. I had a beautiful room with a small balcony. Location is really great, just 1 minute from mercado central and a couple.of minutes from the nice bars and the cathedral etc. Nice living room and kitchen. Go here!

Great location, staff were very friendly and helpful and it was nice to have air conditioning in the rooms! Would definitely stay here again.

All reception staff were very welcoming. There were always people about the common room. Had a great time here. Shame I couldn't stay longer.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean.

We had such a lovely time in Valencia and at this hostel. The staff are all so kind and helpful (thanks Marco)! And the best part is, there are no bunk beds! Everything was clean, the kitchen was a decent size, and the location was absolutely perfect- right in the heart of the old city.

The staff was very nice and helpful except one lady who was asking us for our hostel cards at night (to ensure we were not strangers) in a quite aggressive way punctuated by a cold "Silence please!" while minutes later she spoke really loud with other staff members. Also one of the only hostel with no bunk beds which is a great asset. I would definitely recommend going to that hostel.

Very central in the old city. 3 beds per room. Showers and toilets were very busy and are mixed. No atmosphere here, however the reception are pretty helpful. If you are there to see the sights it's good. Pub crawl was ok

The hostel managed to stay very clean, particularly considering the weekend rush. The room are comfortable and have AC, which is a very big deal in the heat of summer. The staff are welcoming and friendly, and happy to help you plan anything.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Spain

staff were really helpful and friendly. room floor felt like it hadn't been swept. but good vibes, comfortable rooms and good location

A nice place in the centre of the old town. Plenty of activities to go on also.

The best hostel I've stayed at in Europe so far. each person gets an individual bed so no more climbing ladders every night or bumping heads every morning. each room has its own AC with remotes. easy to find from either the bus or train stn. absolutely amazing location right in the city center, literally 30 seconds away from the central market, less than 5 min walk from all major attractions in the city. every person who works there is absolutely lovely, inside and out! can't recommend enough!

I would absolutely stay here again! The staff was great and very helpful! We rented bikes for the day and we unexpectedly had to catch a night train. The friendly staff took our bikes back for us the next day. Comfy rooms, air conditioning is a must during the summer so make sure you have it! Security lockers were located right in the room but I felt so comfortable I didn't even use them. Great common area if traveling alone to meet other travelers!

I stayed at this hostel three nights in a 3 bed room. There are no bunk beds here!! The staff was awesome and very helpful. The location is great, perfect walking distance from everything. Overall pretty clean! Wifi works well. They have lockers that you are able to lock your stuff up in- they require a 2 euro deposit (that you get back) so make sure you have 2 euros! If not ask the front desk, they loaned it to me until I was able to find an ATM. I would for sure stay here again!

The staff were brilliant and knowledgable about the city and recommended brilliant places to see and eat

• 6th Jul 2015

Great hostel very clean and comfortable, amazing staff.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome staff! Incredibly friendly and accomodating. One of the best hostels I´ve stayed at so far in Europe. Noi to mention there´s actually AC (and trust me, you need it). Close to many terraces and right in front of La Lonja.

• 5th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Close to many restaurants and shops, the staff were very helpful when advising of places to visit and restaurants to find the best Paella! Strong wifi and air conditioning all great, would stay again!