Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Met many nice people there, staff were awesome as well. Big thanks to Katya from Belarus - she was very friendly, helpful and nice.

It was an okay hostel. The showers have mold, the facilities seem old. But the rooms are clean. The laundry is expensive (8 euros), because they do it themselves and fold your clothes afterward? Very nice staff and easy to talk to people!

Great hostel, great location and great staff especially the nice Argentine girl who worked at reception who was very helpful.

The staff was extremely helpful directing us to the best places to eat and sightsee, and the hostel itself was a great atmosphere to meet new people. Our room was also very clean, as were the bathrooms. Our room had a balcony overlooking a plaza outside - absolute best location! Very centrally located and close to everything. This was my first hostel experience and it was amazing.

• 23rd Oct 2015

This is a great hostel that I highly recommend. Staff was extremely helpful. it was clean and located centrally in a nice square. We had a private room, which was small but well appointed. It was lively when guests gathered for the free dinner around 10 pm. We didn't participate, but it looked like a lot of fun. I would stay there again and will recommend to others.

• 22nd Oct 2015

I had a great stay it was relatively quiet but that's not the hostels fault, I met people from the sister hostel. the staff were great and Marcos went above and beyond to help out.

This was a chill place without bunk beds so that was sweet. Great kitchen, helpful staff and clean place. More of a relaxed atmosphere so not a party place which if great if u need a break from all that

Great atmosphere. Clean. 30 second walk to Central Mercado. 10min walk to central train station. Walking tour company used by the hostel was really informative and fun

All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, it felt like you were staying at a friend's place. It's conveniently located close to the market so you can get great coffee, fresh juices and pastries for breakfast. It was also nice not to be sleeping in a bunk bed for a change. The hair dryer and shelves in the bathroom were handy too. Thanks for the lovely stay! :)

I came with two of my girlfriends and we shared a triple room. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. The pub crawl was a lot of fun! Especially, since we had a group combined with other hostels.The hostel stay has been my favorite by far. The main reason being is that the staff was incredible. From the beginning of our stay and even after we checked out. They're all very warm and helpful and made our stay in Valencia that much more memorable.

• 10th Oct 2015

my fourth time in this hostel and it keeps getting better. The hostel is clean, rooms without bunk beds and maximum of 4 people, great atmosphere and the staff who becomes your friends the minute you step in. The location is right in the city center and there are lots of bars and restaurants to choose from. Highly recommended and see you soon again.

• 9th Oct 2015

This is definitely the best hostel in Valencia. From the minute you walk in the door the staff will show you everywhere you need to go in the city. The rooms are all very unique and spacious. I will def return again

My friend and I had the best customer service here from Marco! He really went above and beyond for us! He carried our bags up the stairs and when we asked about a fireworks display he spent a long time researching for us when and where it was, grazie mille Marco! We also loved that this hostel doesn't have bunks, felt so nice!

• 7th Oct 2015

I had an incredible time at this hostel. It was pretty quiet in Valencia and at the hostel but nevertheless I had a wonderful experience. For the price this is a great hostel!

Shared bathrooms with little privacy were the worst part. The group staying at the time I was all seemed to be much older - like in their forties. But overall it was clean, had a nice kitchen, and an awesome location.

This is a very good hostel. The staff is so helpful and friendly. Everything was perfect. The only remark I can make is that the shower doors weren’t always that clean. If I’m ever back in Valencia I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel, good vibes and friendly staff. Natalia was extremely helpful with helping us organise our travel!

Had an amazing stay, location of the hostel couldn't be better, and the staff was absolutely great!

• 4th Oct 2015

Great hostel at a superb location with an extremely friendly stuff. I liked the 3 bed-dorm and living-room/kitchen area where it was great to hang out and easy to mingle.

We loved our stay at the home youth hostel. It was in a great location and had a fun vibe. There is always stuff going on but it is not a pure party hostel. The staff was also really nice!

• 30th Sep 2015