Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

I loved this place. It's located perfectly within the city, the facilities are great, but by far the best part was the people. They fostered an awesome atmosphere and the staff were fantastic.

• 1st Jul 2015

room was great. had air conditioning. great location accross the road from the markets staff were lovely and helpful.

A homey hostel for sure. Free locker use and the best staff I've ever encountered. They were all extremely genuine and were always willing to help. When you checked in they gave a map and highlighted everything in the city. They hung out with us in the common area and even drank with us when they could. They didn't give me the feel like they were really trying to sell you on something the hostel offered either. They gave honest advice. The walking tour was the best one I've been on.

PROS:1 staff member on arrival was helpful with a map, the location is good, and that's about it :/ CONS:If you're looking for atmosphere you won't find it here. The showers were dirty, I got 'told off' for filling up my drink bottle in the kitchen (not allowed in there after 10pm so forget about making a late dinner), felt like the other staff didn't want to be there, and the 'free walking tour' is by no means free (guide was rude at the end and asked for $$$). Will we be back? Definitely not.

We had an amazing time in Valencia. This hostel had fantastic and well-informed staff who made our trip great. Would highly recommend!

Lovely staff, hostel has got an amazing design, and it was great to have only 4 beds in a room. Very convenient that the Walking Tours and Pubcrawl started from the hostel. The location is absolutely great. The only thing is that the shower had some issues with the temperature.

• 20th Jun 2015

Shower was too hot and almost impossible to control. Other than that very comfortable and homey

One of the best hostels I stayed in. Staff was brilliant in helping out with an inquiries and are super friendly. Special shout out to Alessio and Marco for being simply amazing!

Close to the train and metro. Friendly staff, clean bathroom but bathrooms are co-ed. Room had AC and lockers in the room. Also, no bunk beds in my 3 person room! Overall a great stay! :)

Cool vibe at this hostel. Nice setup. I was only here for a short 1 night stay though.

Awesome atmosphere and the perfect location in the heart of the old city. No bunk beds were great, and the staff was so eager to help!

• 12th Jun 2015

The hostel was really homely and the staff were fantastic and always there to help and to have a chat with. There's events on everyday so you can get as involved as you'd like and also meet other travellers staying in the hostel. The location was perfect, right in the heart of the city. I highly recommend staying here, I absolutely loved my stay and will definitely be back next year!

• 12th Jun 2015

Good hostel overall. Single beds were a godsend after bunking for months. Staff are lovely. Its a quiet hostel but its easy to meet others. Kitchen was great, make the most of the market just around the corner. Bathroom and overall cleanliness could be better but ive seen worse.

Great hostel, location is perfect right in the middle of the city center. Staff is awesome, really friendly, great for tips but also just for a talk. No bunk beds! And sangria night at the hostel! Go for it if your looking for a fun but cosy hostel! Had a great time!

I walked in expecting nothing and came out with a whole lot of something! It was the best time I had in España! From the time I walked in the door, to the time I left I was very pleased with everything. The staff were amazing. The staff asked Spanish or English and I told them Spanish! I was explained everything and then showered to my room! Later, I found out I had roommates and it was great getting to know them. Some great guys from England. Muchas gracias! Me voy otro día en el futuro!

Came with 2 friends for a weekend break in Valencia. Aside from the obviously fantastic city, this hostel was really the best possible stay for us. Great central location, charming building with balconies, basic facilities but fine for us. The staff are really nice, especially Polona, who gave us great local tips on what to do, bars, beaches and parties. Very recommended!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

PROS = no bunk beds, great location, nice staff, very clean CONS = the stairs are a friendly reminder that you don't do enough cardio at the gym, slightly noisy but nothing a pair of ear plugs can't fix

There will be some noise if they have activity at night.

I only spent one night there but it was awesome. Great atmosphere, helpful staff, nice rooms.... Just as good as the other hostels I stayed at in Spain (Granada Inn Backpackers, Sant Jordi). I didn't do the pub crawl but I enjoyed some free sangria and just chilling with other travellers there :). Great hostel, great location.

Had a great experience here. Very kind helpful staff, good central location and they run a great walking tour and pub crawl. Sangria party was fun too. Only negative was that our room was right next to the reception and main common room so we could hear people coming and going and checking in all night. Bathrooms were clean enough. Hostel is in very old building. They also do a great breakfast for only 2.50 euros