Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Great hostel, close to attractions, bars and there central markets. Didn't like the unisex bathrooms at all though.

Quite possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff were really friendly and helpful, the fantastic social atmosphere was aided by the spacious open-plan common room and kitchen. Kitchen itself was well equipped, and like the rest of the hostel was kept clean. Beds were super comfortable, and having a capacious locker in the room (1 per person) was great. Bed linen provided was clean and of decent quality. It was nice having only four people in each room, and not having bunk beds.

I had a very pleasant stay at your hostel! friendly staff, perfect location.

keep up the good work guys, had a blast this weekend with you all

• 26th Sep 2015

Natalia was such a great person to have on staff! She was very friendly and she helped everyone connect with each other in the commons area, We went to lunch together and she gave me helpful hints about the city. Thank you Natalia :)

• 26th Sep 2015

Home Youth Hostel really couldn't be in a better location and is in a really unique building across from the old silk factory. Our room had a gorgeous balcony, but no other windows so it could get hot and/or loud at night. There's also these emergency lights in the rooms that make it way too bright for sleeping. The staff was nice but I wish they would arrange day activities for guests. The pub crawl is so fun - must do!

great location, amazing staff.

The staff is amazing. So friendly and helpful. Def the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Free valencia walking tour was great too!!! Thanks

• 24th Sep 2015

My stay at the hostel was great. The staff was very nice and I also liked the rooms. The beds were really comfortable and you had enough space in the rooms. Because of the locker I could easily left my important stuff at the hostel without being worried about it. I also liked the free Sangria night on saturday. The kitchen is really modern and that makes it easier to cook your meal.

Great location in the heart of the city. Really enjoyed my stay in home youth staffs were nice and helpful. They also provide some activities such as pub crawl and walking tour. I would definitely recommend.

• 16th Sep 2015

Nice and comfy hostel. Wasn't much happening in the common room when I stayed so didn't get to meet too many people, but I was happy being on my own for a bit

Well cleaned hostel with Air Air Conditioners (Coolers). Location, Sympathetic staff with chilled ambiance hostel.

Very nice hostel, superb location. They offer a good free walking tour and fun pub crawls. Helpful staff, especially Natali and Rosi. The night were there are no pubcrawls, i'd like if they could organize something for the guests. And also i would like the breafast to be included and not paid extra. But at least they offer coffe and tea all the time. Would stay there again for sure.

The hostel is in an amazing old building and there is no bunk beds. Staff are great and very helpful. You cannot beat the location!

Everything was perfect! Location is amazing, people working there are great (thanks to Natalia who took us out) and you get a great sleep cause of the single beds! Highly recommend you to stay there!

Great hostel!!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

The bathrooms were very smelly. They smelt like urine the whole time we stayed (2days). The 2nd shower on the first floor was broken and the water from the shower head just poured out like a tap! The toilet paper dispenser didnt work in the second toilet either. The rooms should be allocated according to age, we are a young couple 23/25 and we had a 50+ year old male in the room, which made our stay very uncomfortable. Also some staff were helpful except for the lady that checked us in.

I had a good stay at the hostel , but was not happy there was no opening window in the room and what windows were there opened on to a interior landing , which people could see into the room by just walking passed it , but all in all I had a good stay and if I was to go back I would want a different room , your Martin Mattacks .

• 8th Sep 2015

Atmosphere was poor when i was there unfortunately. Reception staff seemed nice but didn't give much information, but just my key for the room. Walking tour was good and guide knowledgable. PubCrawl was awful. Guides getting pretty drunk more than the customers. One of them (Venezuelan one) was i think having a bad day, quite rude when they speak to you that you were not even feeling like a customer but more like they were doing you a favour to take you out. Some of us have been before the club

Felt completely at home here; it's called home hostel for a reason! The free walking tour was one of the best I've had and all the staff are so friendly and come out for drinks with you each night. Loved it! Just need to hire Chloe now.