Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Had a great experience here. Very kind helpful staff, good central location and they run a great walking tour and pub crawl. Sangria party was fun too. Only negative was that our room was right next to the reception and main common room so we could hear people coming and going and checking in all night. Bathrooms were clean enough. Hostel is in very old building. They also do a great breakfast for only 2.50 euros

A friend and I stayed here for several nights in the 3-person dorm. When we checked in, the receptionist gave us lots of useful info on the activities/attractions around the city while noting them on a city map. The room had 3 beds (obviously) and key lockers were beside them for each of the guests. Also, the hostel staff were able to give us discounts on bike rentals and the Oceanographic park, and also referred us to an organization that gives free city tours. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

• 28th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff are nice, the beds are comfortable and the other facilities are just OK. No problems with this hostel but it was not the nicest I stayed at in Spain. The location is great, however.

• 28th May 2015

The hostel was in a good location and the 4 person room was very nice. We enjoyed the free sangria night that the hostel hosted and the pub crawl was fun, if a bit disorganized.

The staff was very friendly, giving a good introduction to the city. Internet is good and a good breakfast for a few coins. Good location in inner city. Many rooms with only 3 beds, obs no bunk beds which is great.

Great location right by the World Heritage site La Lonja, near the bustling market (get orange juice!!), not a far walk from the cathedral either. Felt safe, things were clean. Option to purchase cold breakfast (muesli/juice/bread/etc.) for a few euro. Bathroom is not in the room but not far down the hall. The walking tour with Sonya was excellent. Good group of people that do the tapas tour/bar crawl. Friendly, helpful staff.

Pretty simple hostel. Single beds was an awesome thing if you want a break from the bunk bed life. Great location and i would recommend this hostel.

These people know how to run a hostel. Real professionals!

The hostel was centrally located right by the market and I stayed in a female dorm room with only 4 beds, which made things much cleaner and more comfortable than the usual dorm situation. The hostel security is very good although I did find the atmosphere a bit 'flat' but that could just be because I was there on a Sunday. The absolute best part of my stay was undoubtedly the walking tour with Sonja who's bubbly personality and passion for her city made the visit to Valencia quite special.

Great location, near the awesome food market, and the lady working at reception when we arrived was SO nice! She gave us an overview of the city, a few things that we should try while we were there (keeping in mind that we only were there for one night), and she really made us feel welcome.

Feet up was a great place to stay. They're common room draws out a good crowd of people and the company they are partnered with for the walking tours are very good at what they do. The pub crawl that I went on the one night was pretty rowdy and I had a blast. Also they have this one pretty cute Eastern European receptionist. Maybe Central European...

Really great hostel. Staff were so friendly and helpful, pointed out things on the map they provided that might be of interest. Great atmosphere and they run pub crawls a few times a week. Really nice facilities. Plugs and lights at each bed. Really good showers too. Great lounge/kitchen area. I loved my stay and would definitely come back! Thanks guys!

This hostel has a great common room that really gets everyone at the hostel together, great for any travelers travelling along and looking to meet others. No included breakfast, but a kitchen area that can be used. No bunks and good A/C! Washrooms could use an upgrade as they are kind of hit or miss with water temperature and shower pressure.

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff who are prepared to go out of their way to help you. A nice luxury not to have bunk beds. Free sangria making (and tasting) was a highlight. Good communal space that encourages a sociable atmosphere.

We recommend this hostel. The staff is really helpfull, clean toilets, perfect position close to the Central Market and the main attractions. As soon as we arrived the receptionist Alessio gave us many useful infos about the city, trasports,places to eat...Excellent!

This hostel is amazing. The guy at the reception is the best. He tells you everything you need to know about the city. Its really well positioned and just a all rounder awesome!

The staff in the hostel were incredibly accommodating and were super friendly!! I loved the hostel so much that I've referred friends to stay there. A special shout out to Polona for educating me on what is now my favourite city in Espana.

A great hostel in the centre of Valencia - The sangria night and bar crawl on Saturday were really fun and great for meeting people

• 9th May 2015

No bunk beds and nice staff. Come visit BCN :)

• 8th May 2015
  • Latvia

Definitely the best hostel we stayed in in Spain! Also the best value for money. We had a four bed room, which was very spacious and there were no bunk beds. They had lockers in the rooms, that fit my whole backpack. The hostel is also located in the city centre. The market hall, shopping street and all the things you need to see are in walking distance. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Valencia.