Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Comfortable beds! But way too noisy at night even with the windows closed. Bright glowing light all night long too. The kitchen was too tiny for many people. The shower smelled of mildew but had good water pressure. Staff was excellent with helping with directions, things to do/see,etc

The hostel and the staff were great, I really felt at home and I would definitely stay there again if I would go back to Valencia. I also recommend the walking tour!

• 1st Sep 2015

I liked my time here, the hostel is in an amazing location right near the Silk Factory, the markets and a short walk to most main attractions. The staff are friendly and helpful and the facilities are good. I would definitely recommend Home Youth :-)

Valencia has the best hostels, period. This hostel had OK rooms, free lockers for each bed, an OK shared bathroom for the floor, etc But what makes the hostel is the staff, their Sangria meetings explaining the recipe while they make it, they stories about the 100 countries they have been, they really make you feel at home. They still need to work on the Sangria recipe, it was too watered down :P

Amazing staff, they really make you feel welcome and the atmosphere is just great. They make you feel like your at home :)

Very pretty, friendly hostel with powerful air conditioning in rooms. Location can´t be beat. Friendly, helpful staff!! Clean, but bathroom facilities are somewhat well-worn (clogged drains in showers, for one). While every bed has a light, not every bed has an outlet. You may be forced to choose between sleeping with your phone plugged in across the room from your bed, or having an uncharged phone. Obnoxoious wifi system makes you log in with facebook, and posts stuff on your wall.

This was my first hostel experience and It was very enjoyable. It felt nice mainly caus the staff treat you like you are an indevidual person, a bunch of Super nice people that is making great atmosphere in this lovely place, they are like your friends there, so helpfull and then going out with us at night.. What else, The beds are comfortable, everything is clean, the kitcthen perfecty equipped, shower was good. Really I have no complains. Keep on the great work youth hostel! Ella

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Israel

I really enjoyed my stay at home youth hostel, the staff where very nice and helpful. Hostel had all the basic necessities and in a good central location. I recommend single travellers to stay here. P.s. they make really good coffee ;)

• 20th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Average hostel but had clean and comfortable single beds.

The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly and attentive. The facilities were fabulous, it felt like a communal home away from home. I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it.

• 17th Aug 2015

Great location, people, staff, security. A bit rough bathrooms/toilets after a days use. A lot of activities organised by the hostel, a big plus!

Hostel was very clean and in an excellent position in the old town, right next to the central market. The staff were helpful and the room was nice and quiet after 12, plus the air conditioning was a massive winner.

The 2€ deposit lockers were fantastic, it could fit everything including my big back pack! They made us carry a card so staff would know we were staying at the hostel and prevent strangers coming in but i was never asked to produce this card? The location is the absolutely best thing about this place it is right in the middle of the old town, so after the bit of a treck from the train station you are sorted with everything quite close. The staff were super helpful giving you tips uppn arrival.

Lovely hostel, great location and fantastic showers! Staff are very helpful and ensure that all guests know about group events and try to get everyone involved. Nice vibe, relaxed. The only negative would be the green emergency (?) lights in the room that give off a dull light during night and can be a bit tough on a light sleeper. Other than that, highly recommended.

The hostel was clean and tried to set up a good atmosphere. It was a bit strange to have co-Ed bathrooms but I got used to it. But the common area lacked a bit of energy compared to other hostels I've stayed at making it harder to meet people. I ended up meeting people on the walking tour and pub crawl, but overall my experience was good, just not the best.

Location is good as the hostel is fairly central. The dorm rooms could be improved, for instance by having a side table to put things on but were ok apart from that. Staff were great, particularly Marco and beautiful Rosa and Diana. Would stay again!

Very nice hostel et very nice staff ! Many activities organized :) Nice location right beside a big market.

Awesome stay!!!! The best hostel and best staff ever!! Confy beds, great kitchen and facilities. Exremely clean and showers every floor... Air conditioned all around is a plus!! Highly recommended, like I said the team made an excelent job, they help me and my friends all the time... I will come back with no doubt like every year. Thanks to Francesca, Rosy, Diana, Polona, GRANDE MARCONI, GRANDE ALESSIO!

Nice place. Staff were super friendly and helpful. I would recommend not buying the international SIM card they have from Orange. Didn't work for me and had to buy another one.

Great friendly hostel in Valencia, not having bunk beds was a nice change. The security is great and went on the best pub crawl in my whole time in Europe here! Good spacious showers, and the location is awesome, everything in the main city centre is within close walking distance. Be sure to check out the central market across the road. Valencia was one of my favourite cities in Europe and Home hostel definitely played a part in this.