Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Very pretty, friendly hostel with powerful air conditioning in rooms. Location can´t be beat. Friendly, helpful staff!! Clean, but bathroom facilities are somewhat well-worn (clogged drains in showers, for one). While every bed has a light, not every bed has an outlet. You may be forced to choose between sleeping with your phone plugged in across the room from your bed, or having an uncharged phone. Obnoxoious wifi system makes you log in with facebook, and posts stuff on your wall.

This was my first hostel experience and It was very enjoyable. It felt nice mainly caus the staff treat you like you are an indevidual person, a bunch of Super nice people that is making great atmosphere in this lovely place, they are like your friends there, so helpfull and then going out with us at night.. What else, The beds are comfortable, everything is clean, the kitcthen perfecty equipped, shower was good. Really I have no complains. Keep on the great work youth hostel! Ella

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Israel

I really enjoyed my stay at home youth hostel, the staff where very nice and helpful. Hostel had all the basic necessities and in a good central location. I recommend single travellers to stay here. P.s. they make really good coffee ;)

• 20th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly and attentive. The facilities were fabulous, it felt like a communal home away from home. I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it.

• 17th Aug 2015

Great location, people, staff, security. A bit rough bathrooms/toilets after a days use. A lot of activities organised by the hostel, a big plus!

Hostel was very clean and in an excellent position in the old town, right next to the central market. The staff were helpful and the room was nice and quiet after 12, plus the air conditioning was a massive winner.

Ottimo ostello. In pieno centro di valencia dietro la lonja e a pocho passi dal mercato centrale. Vicinanza stazione bus e treni. Staff paziente. Senza a letti a castello. Servizi puliti e adeguati al numero degli ospiti.Raccomandato .

Cheap hostel very well situated.

The 2€ deposit lockers were fantastic, it could fit everything including my big back pack! They made us carry a card so staff would know we were staying at the hostel and prevent strangers coming in but i was never asked to produce this card? The location is the absolutely best thing about this place it is right in the middle of the old town, so after the bit of a treck from the train station you are sorted with everything quite close. The staff were super helpful giving you tips uppn arrival.

Bonne auberge mais pas très commode. Les douches sont mal placées et elles sont peu nombreuses. Les indications données par les employés pour se déplacer dans la ville ne sont pas toujours très claires.

Lovely hostel, great location and fantastic showers! Staff are very helpful and ensure that all guests know about group events and try to get everyone involved. Nice vibe, relaxed. The only negative would be the green emergency (?) lights in the room that give off a dull light during night and can be a bit tough on a light sleeper. Other than that, highly recommended.

The hostel was clean and tried to set up a good atmosphere. It was a bit strange to have co-Ed bathrooms but I got used to it. But the common area lacked a bit of energy compared to other hostels I've stayed at making it harder to meet people. I ended up meeting people on the walking tour and pub crawl, but overall my experience was good, just not the best.

• 14th Aug 2015

Awesome stay!!!! The best hostel and best staff ever!! Confy beds, great kitchen and facilities. Exremely clean and showers every floor... Air conditioned all around is a plus!! Highly recommended, like I said the team made an excelent job, they help me and my friends all the time... I will come back with no doubt like every year. Thanks to Francesca, Rosy, Diana, Polona, GRANDE MARCONI, GRANDE ALESSIO!

• 10th Aug 2015

Excelente ubicación para pasar unos días en el centro de Valencia.

Nice place. Staff were super friendly and helpful. I would recommend not buying the international SIM card they have from Orange. Didn't work for me and had to buy another one.

Would recommend that hostel to anybodyy ... had a great time in valencia !

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Israel

Location could not have been better - right in the centre, and less that 2mins walk away from the Central Market.

The hostel was great! Nice and close to everything that you need and had really great staff who were informative and more tthan willing to help us find things to do in our short stay. They organize pub crawls and have a lot to offer! Overall a really great place to stay, has everything youll need while in Valencia.

Great location for sight seeing , close to the nightlife, wifi was good

We were in Valencia for 4 days and 3 nights and I must say this hostel was great. We loved the staff, particularly Marco-he was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and sincere. The location was prime, the people were great, the beds were comfy! We look forward to our next visit very soon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7