Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

2048 Total Reviews

Excellent location.

This hostel is very centrally located. The rooms were spacious and the lockers were great. At night, it helps to have a flashlight or cell phone flash to move around the dark room if others are sleeping. The bathrooms are unisex - although this was not a problem as the shower and toilet areas are nicely divided. I would gladly return as the beds were soooo comfortable.

Right behind the silk market a min from the central market.. great location.. friendly staff.. and definitely a place to come back..

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

This hostel is one of the best I've ever stayed at. In particular the feel of the place is one that welcomes real travellers who want a clean, safe but sociable and fun environment to explore the city and meet other like minded people. The staff were exemplary and made the whole experience even better, they genuinely seemed to be the right people to do their jobs, something not every hostel gets right. The single beds and rooms with only three or four people also were a positive. recommended!

Very loud. You'll need earplugs -sound echos up through the open balaconies. They even sell earplugs for 1€. The staff did nothing about loud juveniles who stayed up all night, pulling pranks on our floor (slamming doors, knocking on doors and putting shaving cream on door handles). Security is low, anyone could have snuck in. They claim they check peoples security cards after they enter, but I did not see this during my 4 days. Nice big bathrooms. Clean, single beds. Large lockers. Nice staff.

Good hostel nice staff, would love to visit again sometime

Great hostal, but I would prefer a separate female shower area.

A brilliant hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend to anybody.

• 27th Mar 2015

Warm and friendly hostel with a great atmosphere. Great location, I explored all of Valencia from this base. Agree that if you're staying in one of the rooms by reception the bathrooms don't offer privacy. All in all a good hostel where I would stay again.

A very good place to stay, especially since I was travelling alone. The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere at the hostel was awesome. They offer deals for tickets to Valencia attractions, free map, lockers, towels. Also have a deal with a bicycle shop down the street. very close to mercat central and the silk exchange, la llotja de la seda.

• 26th Mar 2015

Excelente todo! Las camas inmejorables y la atencion un 10!

The hostel was in a great location, and the staff were very helpful.

Good hostel. Only stayed overnight but seemed like a really chill place. Really clean, comfortable beds. I was in a 4 bed and it seemed a little tight space wise that you are close to the other person, but really it isn't too bad. There was a small balcony in our room and the hostel had really nice facilities.

The bathrooms were the only area that could be improved on, and weren't even that bad. Everything else was top-notch!!

Great, friendly, accomodating staff. Location the best you can find. Atmosphere not the best during my stay.

• 17th Mar 2015

I had a really nice stay. When I came I got a good explination about things to do. Further more good lockers, good shower and good wifi. I enjoyed myself at the free tour and the 'pub' crawl. It was easy to meet people and a perfect location.

Good rooms, with no bunks, just single beds which is a pleasant change. Super friendly staff and clean facilities. A touch expensive though

Home Hostel is just great! Don´t miss it!

I had a lovely time at the hostel. The location is excellent 1min from the central market and many tapas bars around. It's only 10min walk from metro station Xativa for the airport. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was good with lockers and single beds as opposed to bunk beds. Free wifi available. They also discounts for museums and bike hire. My only concern is the bathrooms. Not much privacy especially the ones in the ground floor next to the kitchen and living room.

Very nice to have a hostel without age restrictions. Our two 12 year old grandchildren enjoyed the atmosphere and so did we. Thanks

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5