Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

The hostel is really great! The staff and other guests are amazing! Met many nice people and stayed 2 nights longer than intended. The kitchen is really nice, everything is there and for once frying pans that are not completely destroyed. Also conventiently close to the big market for buying fresh ingredients :) I will defintely go back here next time I'm in Valencia.

Impossible to sleep at night. The rooms are arranged in a way that they face the common room which makes it very noisy. The staff did not seem to care about the night/quite time rules. In total I wouldn't recommend the place.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The place was obviously clean and well maintained so that's good, what made it exceptional was the staff. Thank you guys for being so kind and for answering my billion questions and taking such good care of me :)! I plan on coming back to Valencia and I will endeavor to find a bed at home. Also, I loved the whole cook it yourself idea that was nice. Keep it up guys you make people happy!!

• 13th Nov 2014

Nice place, close to the train station, good facilities staff were very nice. Recommended

Wished they served breakfast too, the location is good.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Cozy environment. Fast wifi everywhere. Love the reading lamp and power outlet next to bed. Shower always hot. One of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Absolutely amazing staff!!! They are really social and get to know the guests. I got to know Michelle (one receptionist) from just hanging out in the common area. Great place to stay!

• 4th Nov 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at this is hostel. Having no bunk beds was awesome for a start! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel is in a brilliant location.

Very nice hostel situated in the heart of Valencia.

• 1st Nov 2014

it is in the tradtional old house, everything is good except no elevator.

This was a lovely hostel - especially the staff. The facilities weren't amazing or anything but the vibe was good and very comfortable/homely. Wouldn't suggest for a party hostel but if you want a few quiet nights in a friendly atmosphere, definitely. Great location too.

the best hostel that I v been, I was there just for 2 night but I have remained for one week. it s perfect for who travel alone, there ll meet just nice people, the staf is wonderful, in particlar Alessio and Marco, see u soon :)

• 25th Oct 2014

Guys and girls working in the hostel were great. Polona was really helpful and told me everything I should know about the city during check in. It was good to have someone that can recommend you what to do and try from personal experience. One of the problems was that bathroom with showers is accessed directly from the lobby because you have to take all your clothes there and prepare everything before the shower. Also it was a must to have a terrace door open all day. I would stay there again!

Great atmosphere !! Don't miss it.

• 15th Oct 2014

There is very little to fault at this Hostel. Location is Excellent. Very clean and the bonus of no bunk beds was a nice touch The staff went out of their way to make guests enjoy a positive visit to Valencia. Thank you Alessio and Pola. I do have a concern with 2 policy issues of the Hostel : 1. The additional deposit charges for both towel and key. Only one charge should cover both. 2. When a guest extends his/ her stay they should NOT be charged more than the Internet rate. My contention

It was a wonderful weekend in Valencia and the Hostel was the best thing that made that possible. The staff tried to make sure you get in contact with all of the guests, the facilities, the people, excelent environment. There was this Pop Crawl and we met people from other hostels. Strongly recommended.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Great place to stay; exellent staff helpful in so many ways............I am looking forward to visit again.

The place is perfect!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at - staff (Michelle especially!) are amazing, atmosphere really social, clean, good facilities (wall mounted hair dryer for the win), vending machine with 1 Euro beer in the common area, free wifi, great location, met some really awesome people and had an amazing time.

There are plastic bags over the matresses which gets more and more common. I hate that and it makes sleeping uncomfortable and sweaty. In addition not all rooms have windows to the outside, so when we opened the window to the reception and kitchen area it was dificult to get any fresh air in, as there are people cooking most of the time. Location and staff are great.

Hi, dear traveler. We use anti-allergenic mattress covers which a lot of people appreciate, since it gives additional protection. We invite you to stay here again and let us know in advance if you have any special wishes such as balcony/window on the outside.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4