Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Immaculate. As a couple in our twenties, we found the atmosphere not as mature as we would have liked. The open terrace through the middle of the hostel can make for noisy nights, so bring some earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Very cosy place to stay in the middle of the city center !

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Good location in the old town. Spotless clean! Kitchen was small.

Everything was fine. It took 24 hrs to repair the door but all the rest was great.....

Really clean hostel with friendly staff!

• 28th Mar 2014

I would recommend this hostel in Valencia! Great location, helpful staff, good facilities and very clean. And comfortable bed too. Value for money!

You get the value for your money. The location was very close to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and other popular places can be reached by foot. My friends and I stayed here for 3 days and spent most of our time in the kitchen but we only met 1 guy from Vietnam. The staff weren't very friendly but are available for whatever questions you may have.

Visited Home in Valencia for the final 2 days of the Fallas. This was my 3rd Fallas and 3rd stay at your wonderful Hostel. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff were exceptionally helpful and accommodating; the room was spotless; the decor funky; the situation perfect. I couldn't have been closer to the hub of all the action. Can't wait to come again! Thank you all. Barry

• 18th Mar 2014

I really liked staying at this hostel even though the staff need a real attitude check. The only nice staff member was a volunteer girl from Portugal, she was quite cheerful. The beds were almost too good - not even lying. I love that they don't have any bunk beds. We got a great room with a balcony. The bathroom situation is interesting. You can't really off load stool in peace when it's a unisex bathroom with the showers attached. This wasn't a major setback though. I would stay again.

If you go to Valencia, this is the place to be :D

Very good hostel, I recommend! :)

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Very comfy beds and small dorms but not the most sociable hostel. Kitchen facilities and common areas good.

The hotel is very nice, but there was not electricity outlets in the room!

One of the best hostels ive stayed at, very helpful staff, great location, good wifi, and a great atmosphere for meeting cool people

brilliant!!!!!

• 11th Feb 2014

Great location and nice rooms with comfy beds. They make it a bit hard for solo travelers by not organizing any communal activities. Somewhat impersonal atmosphere (because of the staff).

Great location for meandering around the old town & beautiful food market across the street. Beds were comfortable & very fresh. Only issues were the showers & toilets together, not very private. The style of building meant that all noise traveled, very thin walls!

Had an amazing time at this hostel. Amazing atmosphere. Price of a dorm for a three person room. Extremely clean. Go on the pub crawl- highly recommended!

• 30th Jan 2014

Nice hostel. Beds were really comfy! Great location, close to the main market. Clean facilities. I would stay here again.

Only stayed a short time due to theft from previous hostel. This hostel was a lovely safe place. No communal activities though which was a shame for single travellers.