Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Stay here in valencia! Staff are amazing, pub crawl is insane did it twice in 5 days. Would definitely recommend

• 24th Aug 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff! The hostel is nice and clean and located right in the centre of Valencia. We really enjoyed our stay! The only negative aspect might be that you have to pay for luggage storage after check-out.

I have been backpacking Europe for 3 months and have stayed in countless hostels, and Home Youth is right up there with the best of them! We initially only booked 3 nights but ended up booking more as we loved it so much. The location is perfect and the staff is what made this hostel stand out, in particular Alex and Polona! Thanks for a great time guys, will be back for sure.

• 22nd Aug 2014

I loved staying at this hostel, it really did feel like 'Home'. Would have to be one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It is easy to find, close to everything and very clean. A very friendly, happy and social hostel. The staff are amazing as well (thanks Alex and Maria)! Will definitely be coming back.

We were unable to use the lockers at first instance (which was an inconvenience) due to the need for a 2 euro coin to access the key. There seemed to be a lot of "deposits" required - key, air-conditioning, towels, etc.

This hostel was exactly what we wanted for our stay in Valencia. The staff are super helpful, the rooms are clean and have air conditioning, and the kitchen is fully equipped to make whatever you need. This is a great hostel and we highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Valencia.

Great hostel, very good location, staff recommended a nice little paella restaurant 5 mins walk from the hostel which was great! Bar crawl ending in a pretty cool club. The hostel itself has a good lay out with nice rooms everything nice and clean, Would come back for sure

I strongly recommend this place for its central location and for its services. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I had a great time in Valencia!!! Thank you!

It was really a great experience staying at this hostel! The rooms and bathrooms were clean, staff was always around and ever so helpful, especially receptionist Polona who was joyful all the time and recommended good places to visit. Overall, this hostel has an excellent atmosphere.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

Home Youth Hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is incredibly helpful and kind, and its facilities and location just are outstanding. The rooms are spacious and HALLELUJAH! NO BUNK BEDS! I loved the atmosphere; you always found someone to talk to or hang around with in the lounge area and I especially enjoyed sangria night! Great value for my money. I loved that I could buy tickets to the Oceanografic & Science museum with them and skipped the huge line! Thank you!

What else can I say...this place was amazing. The common area has a great atmosphere for meeting people, organized events, and tasty breakfast. Very knowledgeable and experienced staff, especially Polona! Will definitely go back next time I am in Valencia.

Great Hostel would definately recommend it. Really social and easy to meet people with their nightly pub crawls. Staff were great especially Polona who was super kind, full of information about Southern Spain and helped me decide on my travel plans. would definately stay here again.

• 12th Aug 2014

Very friendly staff, always available to help everyone. Cool sofas :) and great kitchen. Nice rooms, AA works well and very clean bathrooms. Sangria night and pubcrowl were the best. Thanks everyone, hope to see you all soon again!

amazing Hostel, the staff was very nice, great overall service, Pablo was always available, the sangria party and the pub crawl were very cool....

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

The hostel is situated in the centre of Valencia, close to all major places of interest. There is a great atmosphere at the hostel, the staff is kind and very helpful. The rooms stylish, comfortable and spacious. Definitly to be recommended!

the location is amazing and the hostel's host is very nice

Amazing hostel, extremely great location, really nice atmosphere and the best Staff in all our trip. Friendly, always trying to help us and with a smile everytime. A lots of activities going on but for us Sangria Party was the best. We Highly recommend this hostel, definitely we going back in the future. Tante grazie a tutti ciao amici!!!!!

I like this hostel a lot. Staff is always happy and ready to help, kitchen and bathrooms are perfectly clean, rooms are spacious and location fo the hostel is in the heart of the city. It's very easy to meet people as there is a nice little lounge near the kitchen, where you can hang out with other travelers. I will definitely come back if i ever visit valencia again.

Great staff! The hostel is well located. A lot of activities going on, which makes it easy to meet people. We really loved our stay in Valencia!

I wouldn't recommend this hostel to light sleepers. My room was right behind the reception and communal area and with a window facing a very busy plaza. The ambience was OK, but not excellent.

« first « Prev 1 2 3