Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

1902 Total Reviews

Very nice hostel situated in the heart of Valencia.

• 1st Nov 2014

it is in the tradtional old house, everything is good except no elevator.

This was a lovely hostel - especially the staff. The facilities weren't amazing or anything but the vibe was good and very comfortable/homely. Wouldn't suggest for a party hostel but if you want a few quiet nights in a friendly atmosphere, definitely. Great location too.

This is the best hostel I have stayed in because of the awesome service Ive had, the beds were comfortable, it was very well situated. If you want to live a great experience in Valencia you must go to this hostel, it is truly amazing!!!

• 26th Oct 2014

the best hostel that I v been, I was there just for 2 night but I have remained for one week. it s perfect for who travel alone, there ll meet just nice people, the staf is wonderful, in particlar Alessio and Marco, see u soon :)

• 25th Oct 2014

Great atmosphere here. The kitchen/living room area is a fun place to meet others and the events the hostel hosts makes that even easier. Our bus came in at 4am, so the staff were kind enough to let us nap in the central room. 1 euro beers in the vending machine! Solid choice. 4 bed dorms have no bunk beds which is a nice change

Guys and girls working in the hostel were great. Polona was really helpful and told me everything I should know about the city during check in. It was good to have someone that can recommend you what to do and try from personal experience. One of the problems was that bathroom with showers is accessed directly from the lobby because you have to take all your clothes there and prepare everything before the shower. Also it was a must to have a terrace door open all day. I would stay there again!

Great atmosphere !! Don't miss it.

• 15th Oct 2014

There is very little to fault at this Hostel. Location is Excellent. Very clean and the bonus of no bunk beds was a nice touch The staff went out of their way to make guests enjoy a positive visit to Valencia. Thank you Alessio and Pola. I do have a concern with 2 policy issues of the Hostel : 1. The additional deposit charges for both towel and key. Only one charge should cover both. 2. When a guest extends his/ her stay they should NOT be charged more than the Internet rate. My contention

It was a wonderful weekend in Valencia and the Hostel was the best thing that made that possible. The staff tried to make sure you get in contact with all of the guests, the facilities, the people, excelent environment. There was this Pop Crawl and we met people from other hostels. Strongly recommended.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Pros: - friendly staff and owner - comfortable beds - balcony outside of dorm - no bunks - nicely decorated common space - clean kitchen - free sangria one night Cons: - No free luggage storage; lockers charge by time and size - shower heads could use a cleaning

Great place to stay; exellent staff helpful in so many ways............I am looking forward to visit again.

The place is perfect!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at - staff (Michelle especially!) are amazing, atmosphere really social, clean, good facilities (wall mounted hair dryer for the win), vending machine with 1 Euro beer in the common area, free wifi, great location, met some really awesome people and had an amazing time.

There are plastic bags over the matresses which gets more and more common. I hate that and it makes sleeping uncomfortable and sweaty. In addition not all rooms have windows to the outside, so when we opened the window to the reception and kitchen area it was dificult to get any fresh air in, as there are people cooking most of the time. Location and staff are great.

Hi, dear traveler. We use anti-allergenic mattress covers which a lot of people appreciate, since it gives additional protection. We invite you to stay here again and let us know in advance if you have any special wishes such as balcony/window on the outside.

Very nice hostel. Not too large and a good atmosphere. Best part about my visit to Valencia.

Amazing stuff, no bunk beds, very clean hotel close to city center. They help almost with everything you can imagine!!!

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

we were stayed there for three nights. everythink was great, esspecialy staff was fantastics, we met polona , slovenian girls who works there. people was nice. location is good, close to center.

The staff were amazing with us, mostly Marco! The place is near of everything, we visited by foot!!

Loved this hostel! Great common area, very helpful, friendly and informed staff. There are no bunk-beds, which was a nice change for me! Fun decor and clean/modern. Loved having a night stand and plenty of outlets for chargers

• 22nd Sep 2014