Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Visited Home in Valencia for the final 2 days of the Fallas. This was my 3rd Fallas and 3rd stay at your wonderful Hostel. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff were exceptionally helpful and accommodating; the room was spotless; the decor funky; the situation perfect. I couldn't have been closer to the hub of all the action. Can't wait to come again! Thank you all. Barry

• 18th Mar 2014

I really liked staying at this hostel even though the staff need a real attitude check. The only nice staff member was a volunteer girl from Portugal, she was quite cheerful. The beds were almost too good - not even lying. I love that they don't have any bunk beds. We got a great room with a balcony. The bathroom situation is interesting. You can't really off load stool in peace when it's a unisex bathroom with the showers attached. This wasn't a major setback though. I would stay again.

If you go to Valencia, this is the place to be :D

Very good hostel, I recommend! :)

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Very comfy beds and small dorms but not the most sociable hostel. Kitchen facilities and common areas good.

The hotel is very nice, but there was not electricity outlets in the room!

1 2 3 Next » last »