Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Really clean hostel with friendly staff!

• 28th Mar 2014

I would recommend this hostel in Valencia! Great location, helpful staff, good facilities and very clean. And comfortable bed too. Value for money!

You get the value for your money. The location was very close to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and other popular places can be reached by foot. My friends and I stayed here for 3 days and spent most of our time in the kitchen but we only met 1 guy from Vietnam. The staff weren't very friendly but are available for whatever questions you may have.

Visited Home in Valencia for the final 2 days of the Fallas. This was my 3rd Fallas and 3rd stay at your wonderful Hostel. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff were exceptionally helpful and accommodating; the room was spotless; the decor funky; the situation perfect. I couldn't have been closer to the hub of all the action. Can't wait to come again! Thank you all. Barry

• 18th Mar 2014

I really liked staying at this hostel even though the staff need a real attitude check. The only nice staff member was a volunteer girl from Portugal, she was quite cheerful. The beds were almost too good - not even lying. I love that they don't have any bunk beds. We got a great room with a balcony. The bathroom situation is interesting. You can't really off load stool in peace when it's a unisex bathroom with the showers attached. This wasn't a major setback though. I would stay again.

If you go to Valencia, this is the place to be :D

Very good hostel, I recommend! :)

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Very comfy beds and small dorms but not the most sociable hostel. Kitchen facilities and common areas good.

The hotel is very nice, but there was not electricity outlets in the room!

One of the best hostels ive stayed at, very helpful staff, great location, good wifi, and a great atmosphere for meeting cool people

brilliant!!!!!

• 11th Feb 2014

Great location and nice rooms with comfy beds. They make it a bit hard for solo travelers by not organizing any communal activities. Somewhat impersonal atmosphere (because of the staff).

Great location for meandering around the old town & beautiful food market across the street. Beds were comfortable & very fresh. Only issues were the showers & toilets together, not very private. The style of building meant that all noise traveled, very thin walls!

Had an amazing time at this hostel. Amazing atmosphere. Price of a dorm for a three person room. Extremely clean. Go on the pub crawl- highly recommended!

• 30th Jan 2014

Nice hostel. Beds were really comfy! Great location, close to the main market. Clean facilities. I would stay here again.

Only stayed a short time due to theft from previous hostel. This hostel was a lovely safe place. No communal activities though which was a shame for single travellers.

Great facilities and atmosphere. Best location possible. Everything was new and clean. Totally recommend it!

I like the atmosphere. But i was expecting more about the bathrooms i would like to have my own bath or for less people.

Really enjoyed this hostel. It had a really nice atmosphere and I met some very interesting travellers. I was very reluctant to leave, especially as they had divan beds, which were firm, and good for my bad back. My only fear with Hostelling was having to try and get on a top bunk, without my back going into painful spasm.

Very very good hostel in the middle of the center and super cheap. Comfy and clean beds. Although there is no breakfast provided, the market hall is just a few steps away and the kitchen facilities allow you to cook everything you want to. I liked that you get everything for free (towel, mano for air conditioner,...) and that they dont have so many rules about how long or when you can shower or stuff like that. I highly recommend this hostel!!! Also felt very homely and familiar.