Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Very comfy beds and small dorms but not the most sociable hostel. Kitchen facilities and common areas good.

The hotel is very nice, but there was not electricity outlets in the room!

One of the best hostels ive stayed at, very helpful staff, great location, good wifi, and a great atmosphere for meeting cool people

brilliant!!!!!

• 11th Feb 2014

Great location and nice rooms with comfy beds. They make it a bit hard for solo travelers by not organizing any communal activities. Somewhat impersonal atmosphere (because of the staff).

Great location for meandering around the old town & beautiful food market across the street. Beds were comfortable & very fresh. Only issues were the showers & toilets together, not very private. The style of building meant that all noise traveled, very thin walls!

Had an amazing time at this hostel. Amazing atmosphere. Price of a dorm for a three person room. Extremely clean. Go on the pub crawl- highly recommended!

• 30th Jan 2014

Nice hostel. Beds were really comfy! Great location, close to the main market. Clean facilities. I would stay here again.

Only stayed a short time due to theft from previous hostel. This hostel was a lovely safe place. No communal activities though which was a shame for single travellers.

Great facilities and atmosphere. Best location possible. Everything was new and clean. Totally recommend it!

I like the atmosphere. But i was expecting more about the bathrooms i would like to have my own bath or for less people.

Really enjoyed this hostel. It had a really nice atmosphere and I met some very interesting travellers. I was very reluctant to leave, especially as they had divan beds, which were firm, and good for my bad back. My only fear with Hostelling was having to try and get on a top bunk, without my back going into painful spasm.

Very very good hostel in the middle of the center and super cheap. Comfy and clean beds. Although there is no breakfast provided, the market hall is just a few steps away and the kitchen facilities allow you to cook everything you want to. I liked that you get everything for free (towel, mano for air conditioner,...) and that they dont have so many rules about how long or when you can shower or stuff like that. I highly recommend this hostel!!! Also felt very homely and familiar.

I took a private room and divided with a friend. It was in the some floor of reception and comon room and kitchen so was a little noisy. Another point is WC that was in the same local, so you took a shower and passed in a comon area. But for one night was good.

In the first night i divided a room with two girls and was nice. Only one observation is the bathroom that are together (male and female), but it's clean and for one night it's ok!!!!

The atmosphere was great! It was the perfect location and the rooms were very nice. I felt safe at all times. It was very clean. I have no complaints.

• 5th Dec 2013

splendid wheather at started December; brilliant Valencia downtown lot of medieval attactions very friendly and competitive stuff in hostel

The room smelled bad and it was very cold and gloomy,

The hostel itself is good, but there was some noise after midnight. I slept in the 3rd floor, but I can still heard someone who talking in the 1st floor. I think the reception should set up a rule like no one is allowed to talk loudly after 11pm or so. Except that, I had a really good time.

Very friendly staff, spotlessly clean showers and toilets, nice kitchen. And best of all, real beds, no bunk beds. Would definitely recommend!