Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

The team are real sweets, they are so helpful and funny! I'll come and pay a visit some day, as they made me promise ;)

After being woken up in the middle of the night by the air conditioner leaking onto my head, I moved beds and took my pillow with me. On May 4 @ 6:30am the man you had on staff was helping a traveler check-in to our room. I was woken up in a panic as this man yanked the extra pillow from beneath my head and declared rudely, "you cannot use two pillows" The girl he was assisting was embarrassed and apologized profusely. The man however, did not. I will not be recommending this hostel.

Fantastic location!! Bit of a shame that the WIFI didnt connect every time and was quite slow

• 1st May 2014

Responsive and multilingual staff, very cool atmosphere, comfortable beds that are NOT bunk beds! It's well located too, quite close to the train station. 2 big refrigerators was an unexpected plus, as I normally struggle to find refrigerator space in hostels. No such problem here. I absolutely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Apr 2014

everything is good, staff is helpful, even at 3 or 4 in the morning, they still are there to open the main door for you, this is the third time i am staying in this hostel, and i like it, the only complaint is the shower room, it is not very clean, they should have used a strong cleaner to scratch off all those dirt on the walls on shower room.

This hostel is friendly and clean, and is in a great location, smack bang in the middle of the old district of Valencia. My only advice would be to ask for a dorm on a floor above reception. We had a dorm room just behind the reception desk and it was noisy pretty noisy (the communal area is also on this floor).

I've stayed at this hostel several times.... Keep coming back for the value and grat hospitality.

There's no elevator so it's not suitable for people who have large luggage. If you want to left your luggage, you've to pay for locker. Price is quite expensive compared with facilities. There's no breakfast but location is very good

Immaculate. As a couple in our twenties, we found the atmosphere not as mature as we would have liked. The open terrace through the middle of the hostel can make for noisy nights, so bring some earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Very cosy place to stay in the middle of the city center !

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Good location in the old town. Spotless clean! Kitchen was small.

Everything was fine. It took 24 hrs to repair the door but all the rest was great.....

Really clean hostel with friendly staff!

• 28th Mar 2014

I would recommend this hostel in Valencia! Great location, helpful staff, good facilities and very clean. And comfortable bed too. Value for money!

You get the value for your money. The location was very close to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and other popular places can be reached by foot. My friends and I stayed here for 3 days and spent most of our time in the kitchen but we only met 1 guy from Vietnam. The staff weren't very friendly but are available for whatever questions you may have.

Visited Home in Valencia for the final 2 days of the Fallas. This was my 3rd Fallas and 3rd stay at your wonderful Hostel. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff were exceptionally helpful and accommodating; the room was spotless; the decor funky; the situation perfect. I couldn't have been closer to the hub of all the action. Can't wait to come again! Thank you all. Barry

• 18th Mar 2014

I really liked staying at this hostel even though the staff need a real attitude check. The only nice staff member was a volunteer girl from Portugal, she was quite cheerful. The beds were almost too good - not even lying. I love that they don't have any bunk beds. We got a great room with a balcony. The bathroom situation is interesting. You can't really off load stool in peace when it's a unisex bathroom with the showers attached. This wasn't a major setback though. I would stay again.

If you go to Valencia, this is the place to be :D

Very good hostel, I recommend! :)

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Very comfy beds and small dorms but not the most sociable hostel. Kitchen facilities and common areas good.