Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

1965 Total Reviews

This hostel was exactly what we wanted for our stay in Valencia. The staff are super helpful, the rooms are clean and have air conditioning, and the kitchen is fully equipped to make whatever you need. This is a great hostel and we highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Valencia.

Great hostel, very good location, staff recommended a nice little paella restaurant 5 mins walk from the hostel which was great! Bar crawl ending in a pretty cool club. The hostel itself has a good lay out with nice rooms everything nice and clean, Would come back for sure

I strongly recommend this place for its central location and for its services. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I had a great time in Valencia!!! Thank you!

It was really a great experience staying at this hostel! The rooms and bathrooms were clean, staff was always around and ever so helpful, especially receptionist Polona who was joyful all the time and recommended good places to visit. Overall, this hostel has an excellent atmosphere.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

Home Youth Hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is incredibly helpful and kind, and its facilities and location just are outstanding. The rooms are spacious and HALLELUJAH! NO BUNK BEDS! I loved the atmosphere; you always found someone to talk to or hang around with in the lounge area and I especially enjoyed sangria night! Great value for my money. I loved that I could buy tickets to the Oceanografic & Science museum with them and skipped the huge line! Thank you!

What else can I say...this place was amazing. The common area has a great atmosphere for meeting people, organized events, and tasty breakfast. Very knowledgeable and experienced staff, especially Polona! Will definitely go back next time I am in Valencia.

Great Hostel would definately recommend it. Really social and easy to meet people with their nightly pub crawls. Staff were great especially Polona who was super kind, full of information about Southern Spain and helped me decide on my travel plans. would definately stay here again.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »