Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

1902 Total Reviews

Defenetely worth to sleep here hey!!

Nos encantó este hostel. Bien ubicado en el centro, ambiente fantástico y el mejor staff. Volveremos seguro! Gracias a todos Home Youth Hostel. Loved the hostel, great central location, atmosphere and best staff. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much to everyone there!

Loved the hostel! Gret atmosphere and location. Couldn't ask for any better as a solo traveller

Amazing staff, amazing location, great amenities!! Will definitely stay here again!!!

I like that this place only has single beds! However, it is more like a party hostel, if you want to sleep in a quiet environment go somewhere else. There is a nice common room area so if you're trying to meet new people, it's pretty easy here. In general i liked this hostel, although in the room next door someone got their stuff stolen so just be carefull!

Didn't really spend much time in the hostel, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. Had some trouble with the lockers but one of the women that works there came up and showed us how to use them and also gave us really good restaurant recommendations. I really enjoyed Valencia -- my favorite city in Spain so far.

When we arrived at midnight, the person working behind the desk was helpful, friendly, and spoke English really well. There were no problems our entire stay and I LOVED the community atmosphere what with the activities and events that were hosted in the lobby. There was a lot of noise but it didn't bother me when I was trying to sleep. This is definitely a young person hotel but I would recommend it to anyone!

Very good. Good for socialising. Clean. Great staff.

Great hostel! My only recommendation would be to update the directions for how to get to the hostel. It's a little outdated, and it's confusing for a first timer in the city. Despite getting lost while trying to find the hostel, I had a really pleasant stay! Nice to meet all of you.

Loved the hostel and the location is perfect! The staff is great, very helpful and friendly, could have spend the night talking with them. I will return!

Un lugar muy bonito. Muy acogedor y tranquilo, pero a su vez con posibilidades de hacer amigos y salir. Los chicos que atienden el lugar realmente se interesan por la gente y son muy serviciales.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Uruguay

Personerne i personalet på Home Youth Hostel er meget rare og hjælpsomme. Nogengange hænger de selv ud på hostlet, når de har fri, og det er fedt at mærke, at de også synes, det er et rart sted at være uden for arbejdstiden. De har hjulpet mig med anbefalinger af aktiviteter og gode byer at besøge. Deres fællesrum er også supergodt indrettet til at være i og bliver flittigt brugt af alle uden at det føles for tætpakket.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really love this hostel, it's not just because it is in the historical center of Valencia and very clean, but because the people there are really lovely. I can say I was there only for 2 days but I truly felt like at home, besides you can join them at the weekend for the Club Tour in the night, what's is very funny. They have information about all the important places you can visit in Valencia and even tickets if you wanna go to Oceanographic or Science City. I totally will repeat here!

Dar las gracias a la gente tan simpática y agradable que trabaja en este hostal. Son apañadisimos y muy resolutivos. El ambiente el genial y los fin de semanas por la noche sienpre tienen algo preparado. Un 10 a todo!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Spain

Great little hostel located in the old town Valencia. It's a little bit hidden, so finding it was a bit hard, but it is a great hideaway within a 2 minute walking distance from the Central Market and easy walking around several of the old town attractions. The staff were very friendly and helpful in showing you where to go and helping you with booking train tickets. I was located on the top floor and wifi was pretty decent. Overall, the beds, rooms, and bathrooms/toilets were respectfully clean.

exlentemente bien hubicado, podes pagar todo con la tarjeta cosa muy necesaria para nos, los argentinos y por favor, la onda de los recepcionistas.... El tano una masa, me re ayudo a programar mis siguientes paradas por italia, la chica rubia tambien te explica todo y se conocen muy bien la ciudad! y la Eslovena, dios, me enamore de esa mujer, la mejor, toda la onda

The hostel is really great! The staff and other guests are amazing! Met many nice people and stayed 2 nights longer than intended. The kitchen is really nice, everything is there and for once frying pans that are not completely destroyed. Also conventiently close to the big market for buying fresh ingredients :) I will defintely go back here next time I'm in Valencia.

Impossible to sleep at night. The rooms are arranged in a way that they face the common room which makes it very noisy. The staff did not seem to care about the night/quite time rules. In total I wouldn't recommend the place.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The place was obviously clean and well maintained so that's good, what made it exceptional was the staff. Thank you guys for being so kind and for answering my billion questions and taking such good care of me :)! I plan on coming back to Valencia and I will endeavor to find a bed at home. Also, I loved the whole cook it yourself idea that was nice. Keep it up guys you make people happy!!

• 13th Nov 2014

Nice place, close to the train station, good facilities staff were very nice. Recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5