Home of the Great Wall Reviews

2km away from Mutianyu Great Wall, Huairou District, Beijing, China

Everything was amazing! Traveling on my own, I was truely happy the way how friendly and welcoming the staff was and helped me in all my accomendations in getting to the Great Wall to heading back to Beijing. However, I was shocked by the prices I had to pay for my food when I dined in, on the menu it would read 15 Yuan but when I recieved the check it was about 35 Yuan. Couldn't understand the reciept but seemed like there was service charges and other unknown charges that led to a high bill.

• 1st May 2014