HomeBase Melville

Very Good 222 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2017
4.6

I woke up everyone morning with someone else's waste floating in the toilet because the toilets didn't flush properly. I went to bed every night consuming second-hand smoke that flooded into my room, most of which came from staff. The bedroom door didn't lock, leaving my things open to anyone. I stayed there for a week, the staff didn't vacuum the floor once. When introducing myself to a staff member I asked what he does in SA his response: whatever the f*** I want. Would never recommend.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
6.3

Reception staff vary in friendliness and helpfulness. There are some newer facilities in the back, but the shower situation for the dorms is not great. Would feel better if there were a lock or coded entry for the dorm. Kitchen facilities are great and very clean. Cleaning staff are friendly and nice. Security could probably be improved as there was a break-in during my stay; but then, it is Johannesburg.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017
7.4

The parking is really tight. I dont recommend staying here if you have a hire car.

×