Fabulous 2,090 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,090 Total Reviews
HomePlus Hostel Located at Balassi Bálint utca No27, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1053 Balassi Bálint utca No27
83% 2090
47.5122297 19.0476858
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Value for money. Good storage space, smart design of the hanging cupboard. The downside is right in front of the tramrail, a little noisy when the tram is running early in the morning.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

The location of the hostel is perfect, I was staying there on a very spectacular day, because it was a national holiday. So it took me like 10 minutes to get to the center and get my place to watch the fireworks! The staff was incredibly nice, recommended me great restaurants and I also got a list from them to buy (langos, turo rudi, etc). I was feeling sad when leaving the place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016
6.6

What to say, unfortunately had a bad experience here. Had our phones stolen in the middle of the night while we were sleeping which is both creepy and annoying. Overall though the rooms were clean, location was good but EXTREMELY loud at night due to iy being right next to a tram line. Would I stay again? No. But I simply wouldnt go back to Budapest again....

• Japan, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Staff is really good, helped me a lot! Neighborhood pretty, transportation good. Love the curtains for beds, it is privacy and safety. I am recommending this hostel to friends!! :)

17th Aug 2016
7.7

Great location by the Danube, and next to a grocery store and bars. The rooms were nice with lots of storage space for your belongings. The bathrooms were quite small and could be cleaner. The oven and half the other items in the kitchen were difficult to work. The place was a bit difficult to find, I would recommend more signage, and difficult to get in, which I say is good for security. Overall not a bad place to stay. Very noisy outside at night though

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

The hostel was very nice. The staff where great, Ben was so helpfull with suggestions and directions!! And all the girls were beautiful people. Over all clean and free towels to use daily for showers/ not a party hostel but exactly what i was after a week at sziget festival thanks. Ill certainly visit again :D 🖒🖒🖒

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
8.0

My stay here was pleasent, I was able to walk safely to most places from the location & I enjoyed the reading light, power socket and curtain in the dorm! The free dinners were a good opportunity to meet others, otherwise the atmosphere is a bit non existant but that's understandable as its not a party hostel! The woman on reception was always so bubbly and helpful! Even though I think she ate my fruit when cleaning out the fridge 😉Though all is forgiven!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
16th Aug 2016

Amazing staff and great social hostel! Would recommend to anyone.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

I only was staying here to spend a night somewhere not in a tent, but the night was so great. The beds are so comfy, rooms are big. Staff members are really nice and sociable, up to some conversation all the time, even if they are doing the laundry in the meantime. They even took care of showers - since it was during Sziget Festival there were a lot of us using it, but it was clean all the time. I'm so happy I was staying here.

15th Aug 2016

Only stayed one night, and barely spent time. However, I liked what I've seen. Great place in the middle of the city. Close to everything.