HomePlus Hostel Reviews

Balassi Bálint utca No27, Budapest, Hungary

Great place, great staff. Especially Sophie, who although she never offered to wash my feet upon arrival (or indeed at any point during my stay) was a brilliant host and great company. Very social relaxed atmosphere, free meal was seriously effective at getting people talking. All pretty brilliant.

Excellent hostel, sometimes kind of noisy because everything is too close, but apart fron that excellent atmosphere. Breakfast and sometimes free dinners were good and the staff was amazing. I really loved Budapest and obviously I will go back to HomePlus Hostel

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay and for sending me my neck wallet so promptly! My friends and I had a great time in Budapest partially because the staff at the hostel were so cool and the hostel was so comfortable. You guys are awesome!

You guys are honestly the best! Great staff great atmosphere great location..awesome hostel. Honestly the only recommendation is please never change! Thanks for the amazing stay :D

This is an amazing hostel for the price, the staff are extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. The hostel is ideally located to get to anywhere.

• 22nd May 2014

Nice atmosphere - especially during meals. Friendly staff. Cleanness of the rooms - not so good though... (shower and floor were a mess). The best point of it - localization!

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

I enjoyed my stay here. The atmosphere is great and homey. It's a very small hostel which makes it have a homey feel. Everything was clean. I would recommend it.

Excellent staff. Nice atmosphere. Highly recommend to stay here!

This place is a lot of fun. It took me a minute to find but it's in a great location right by the river and everyone who works there is super helpful. The beds are also surprisingly comfortable and the dinner three nights a week is delicious. Would definitely come here again!

We stayed several nights at Home Plus and really enjoyed the stay. The staff is so friendly and will do so much to make you feel at home. They cook dinner 3 nights a week and are great to sit down and just chat with and will recommend anything including local places. The only complaint we had was with the pillows, other than that we loved our stay and would definitely stay again. I would recommend if you are looking for a place with a great social atmosphere and close access to major sites.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are amazing and the hostel has a small homely feel which makes it very easy to make new friends. Definitely do the pub crawl!

• 16th May 2014

Very nice, helpfull and enthusiastic staff. Good bed, nice shower and big locker. Good atmosphere. Easy to meet other people :)

The dorm rooms are big and clean. So that was great. The common area was cozy. However, the entire hostel had just two bathrooms, which made it a big hassle to take a shower. Also, the bathrooms weren't very clean, since so many people were using the same place.

Among the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great staff. Very friendly atmosphere. Met a lot of fantastic people here. Home cooked meal, pub crawl, guitar. All good!

It is the best hostel I've been to. The staff are awsome, very kind and always willing to help! We left near midnight to catch a bus for Prague and they cancelled it, so we went back to the hostel, there were no rooms and they helped ud book in another hostel 1 block away in less than 10 minutes! I will definitely go back! PS: The manager cut my hair charge-free and offered me a drink while cutting it! Never seen that in another place! I recommend it with the highest remarks!

Great place could do with more space in the kitchen though and eating area Nice stay though

Excellent staff and atmosphere. Great wifi and breakfast and 2 dinners a week are included!

• 14th May 2014

Great place, with a really friendly "family" atmosphere and helpful staff. Free breakfast, which was a pleasant surprise. Will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Budapest!

• 10th May 2014

Great hostel. Staff was extremely helpful! Beds were huge as was storage. Lamps for your beds as well as outlets. Free dinner once and awhile, good too! Wifi was iffy but overall pretty solid. The place is cozy but that also means ou can hear everything everywhere . If your a light sleeper bring some ear buds.

Amazing hostel, very familiar, good location... VERY GOOD.