HomePlus Hostel Reviews

Balassi Bálint utca No27, Budapest, Hungary

The feeling at HomePlus Hostel is very warm and welcoming - the common space is good fun and the hostel is well designed to share experiences with other people. All was included - lockers, towels, big breakfast and some free dinners. There are three showers and two bathrooms shared by all rooms which created some delays. The beds were very simple and the rooms very hot which made sleeping uncomfortable. However considering the price and great location (exactly in the centre) it's fair.

i could have everyting i wanted. excellent hostel!

i really enjoyed my stay in Homeplus hostel. This is the place to be !!!

• 12th Mar 2014

Rica is just the most lovely girl in Budapest. Loved every single minute there.

• 6th Mar 2014

Really helpful staff, spontaneously spent 15min showing me everything on the map when I checked in. Simple but good bkfast, and free tea/coffee/pasta/spices all day !! We had a double-room in a separate building (big flat, shared kitchen+bath with 2 other rooms), really great for that price ! But the flat was not completely finished, so it was quite empty/sad (even a bit dirty) compared to the actual hostel. And we didn't have the whole "hostel atmosphere" thing ! But very nice stay overall! :)

fantastic! outstanding staff, beautiful atmosphere, excellent food and accommodation.

• 24th Feb 2014

It was so nice for me to stay in Homeplus hostel :) I met some great friends and talked a lot! And I felt like a real home * I really enjoyed my time staying here and loved Budapest :3 Thank u so much!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »