Homeikan Reviews

10-5 Hongo, 5-Chome, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan

Breakfast brought to my room the next morning was an excellent decision!!! So delicious!!! Thank you :)

• 22nd Feb 2015

The environment of this hotel is pretty good! It's quiet and I can totally relax. The service is great as well! The staves of the hotel are enthusiasm and kind. I had a lot of joy during these days. The breakfast they provided smelt good and delicious and made me expect every morning!

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Awesome Japanese style old hotel. Love it. It has nice bathroom with hot bath for 24 hours. The room was very old style and comfortable. Having breakfast in bedroom is also available . Wanna visit there again .

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Really enjoyed our stay here. It's about a ten-fifteen minute walk from a Subway station - just five stops from Tokyo. I was concerned from other reviews that it would be difficult to find /inconvenient, but I rather liked it! The room itself was great - big and a super cozy futon, although the bathrooms aren't as modern. It was worth it for the lovely room and nice atmosphere - beautiful garden, etc. Breakfast was great value.

Some chairs would have made us foreigners more comfortable.

• 24th Jan 2015

a great traditional hotel, it was a good experience as my friend and I stayed here for out last day in japan. staff are very friendly

Good price, good atmosphere İ will come back.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Million thanks for your stay and your comment ! You are always welcome. All Homeikan staff

This is a great place to stay if you need some room (from small hostel rooms as we discovered). We had a twin room - traditional style - beds on the floor, a fridge, tv, table/cushions tea and coffee. The place is characteristic and the hot baths are relaxing. Nice traditional place. Near metro but area does not have much to do (uni area)

Thank you for your stay at this very old traditional Ryokan . Our style can be super minority in accommodation business in big city like Tokyo. You say small hostel rooms. This is wrong. they are real authentic Japanese rooms in Ryokan. Ryokan is Japan original and may be very unique for foreigners. This can be the reason why Hostelworld.com might put Ryokan into hostel category. Yes, you are right. This area is good for resident who like quiet,clean and academic atmosphere.

We had a lovely stay! The whole staff is very friendly, helpful and shows you everything you need to know (in English!). The night was quiet and the bath we took was really relaxing! I'd love to come back to the Homeikan when I'm in Tokyo again!

• 12th Jan 2015

Pretty cool set up in a quiet part of town. Enjoyed the stay

1 2 Next » last »