Homeland Guesthouse Reviews

#15, Street 304, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang II, Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

On second day I noticed a bad smell in the bathroom.Later I realised that somebody had pissed on my towel. I confronted the staff, who confirmed that it was obviously piss but did nothing but deny that somebody must have went in to my room and must have done it. I had do threat with police and tourist office to get my (prepaid!) money back. I always treated the staff with absolute respect and I can not understand why somebody did this. My worst experience in Cambodia so far. Don't go there!

Lovely helpful staff. We left a walking stick and they are doing their very best to post it on to us. It's not as close to the Russian market as we expected but it's in a little back street which is like a small community of its own. Wonderful very cheap food opposite the entrance to the hostel. My husband would have preferred the music to be a little quieter in the restaurant in Homelands but otherwise we felt safe happy and welcome in this hostel.

Clean, big rooms, cheap, friendly/helpful staff, good food - we had a great stay!

Staff was friendly