Homeros Pension Reviews

Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Saziye and dervis was so so so so kind for me. Homeros have family atmosphere, and there was a winderful roof terrace which can relax and communicate with another guests. If I go to selcuk again, I wish I could stay at Homeros again.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The decor is cute, water temperature and water pressure is good. Location is superb, room is clean. Hosts are friendly and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

I love it there! Feel like home :)

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Our family spend two nights here in two rooms. All rooms are cluttered with souvenir-type ornaments and handicrafts, giving the place its own ideosyncratic atmosphere. The beds were comfortable but were made with a cotton blanket under a doona. This was prickly but was fixed by using the doona cover as a sheet with the cotton blanket on top. The bathrooms were compact and the shower adequate. The best feature was the staff, who were very friendly and bent over backwards to help us.

• 22nd Oct 2014

This is really authentic Turkish experience! I really love the family atmosphere, love their delicious home cooking, love the energetic, passionate and funny staff. We had a really good time interacting with this family.

Absolutely loved your hostel! The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Wifi worked fine as well. I would not hesitate to recommend your place to anyone! Thank you for the hospitality Dervis my brother and Saziye!

We loved every minute at Homeros, Saziye was absolutley amazing she helped with every request and sung her way around the property with a huge smile! The Dinner was authentic and delicious and great value. Highly recommend Homeros to everyone!

• 21st Sep 2014

This hostel has really figured out what makes hosteling a great experience. The owner and his family put forth an atmosphere that provided for for a truely unforgettable experience. The community dining experience and exchange of ideas, travel information and cultures was the best we have experiences. This stay provided exceptional value .

This was probably our best stop on our trip to Turkey..location is fantastic, the rooftop terrace is breathtaking, and it has a super chill vibe. We had all the amenities included, and for an additional 20TL p/p we had probably the best Turkish dinner while on our trip. It's worth going to Slecuk just to stay here..I don't believe any hotel could've trumped this place! Excellent!

One of the best places we have ever stayed! We cannot say enough nice things about the staff and the food! The staff were so wonderful and the home cooked meals were amazing! The building is kept super clean and you can walk 20 minutes to Efes. We would stay here again!

I stayed twin-bed room with my friend. Everything is excellent. There are many nice and inexpensive restaurant near there. I recommend you to have dinner not in the pension.

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts