Homeros Pension Reviews

Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Thanks for the great stay!

This is a great place to stay. Staff is awesome, food is good, and the decor is unique.

I'm sincerely recommed this pension to you, you won't be regret if you choose here as your home for your ephesus tour. It's really like living home, although my mom won't try this hard to make Such a delicious dinner for us. Everything is perfect here.

Has an amazing rooftop terrace from which you can see the spread of history unfolding before you.

• 25th Jul 2015

What a great stay, this is a quiet and friendly place well-located in Selçuk. The owners (brother and sister) are so great and assisted us in our stay in so many ways, from scheduling a trip to Pammukalle to making a wonderful home cooked dinner, to driving us to the airport in Izmir (for a reasonable fee) for our early morning flight. One complaint : need to replace the Longhorns logo on the wall by reception with a Sooners logo.

Friendly staff. Great food - our dinner at the Homeros Pension was the best meal of our trip!

• 14th Jul 2015

Extremely friendly service from Dervish and especially his sister, Shazia - always upbeat.

Very friendly welcome and a great centre for the historic sites in the region.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely loved Homeros, the host and his amazing collections! So much hospitality in a fantastic setting, like having an overnight lock-in at a museum. We would love to come back again. Thank you for recommending Osman Mizrak, we purchased some fantastic rugs from him. So glad we met both of you.

• 2nd May 2015

The host is a so nice lady. When I arrived Homeros, she invited me to have a cup of tea on the roof. And I really like the decoration of Homeros. it is unique and beautiful, make u feel like u r at home. Additionally, the location of it is good, which is near the minibus station and 10min walk away from the train station. But for me, it is a little bit difficult to find when I firstly arrived at Selcuk.

The owners are very hospitable and kind. They gave me a free lift to Ephesos and helped me planning my trip. You’ll love the breakfast! They also offer dinner, which is also very tasty. Free tea and coffee, good wi-fi. Location is very good, near the local sights, bus stop and restaurants, yet very quiet. Perfect view from the roof terrace. The common area is very cosy and nicely decorated, as are the rooms.

This place was amazing and truly the highlight of my trip in turkey. When I think of my memories of turkey they aren't of Istanbul but of Selcuk. The owner and her brother were amazing. Her brother recommended I go to his friends restaurant a few minutes walk from the hostel. At first I was skeptical because I thought he was just trying to give his friend business but it was the best food I had in turkey hands down!!!!!!!!! I would without a doubt stay here again.

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts