9.9
Superb 279 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 279 Total Reviews
Homeros Pension Located at Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir, Selcuk.
Turkey
Selcuk 35920 Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir
99% 279
37.9500648 27.3678928
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Mar 2016

Staff were absolutely amazing! I arrived and was guided upstairs for breakfast on the terrace followed by a generous offer to be dropped off and picked up from Ephesus which I gladly accepted. Seriously, these guys were so nice helping me out make plans the couple of days I was there. My room was clean and very cute, breakfast was very delicious and substantial, and finally the top roof has a great view.

• sherlock420
  • USA, Male, 31-40
6th Dec 2015

Let, me save everyone time looking for a place to stay in Selçuk. The second, you walk into Homeros Pension & Guesthouse. You feel like you are home. Dervis and Soriye are the nicest people in the world!!! The atmosphere is so amazing. So much time and effort has been put into the decor of the build & rooms. The breakfast is amazing. There are not enough things I could say to express how much I loved this hotel and the warm hospitality too. If you don't like your stay. I'll refund your $!!