Homeros Pension Reviews

Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

The owners are very hospitable and kind. They gave me a free lift to Ephesos and helped me planning my trip. You’ll love the breakfast! They also offer dinner, which is also very tasty. Free tea and coffee, good wi-fi. Location is very good, near the local sights, bus stop and restaurants, yet very quiet. Perfect view from the roof terrace. The common area is very cosy and nicely decorated, as are the rooms.

Wonderful hospitality. Great food - breakfast and dinner.

Saziye and dervis was so so so so kind for me. Homeros have family atmosphere, and there was a winderful roof terrace which can relax and communicate with another guests. If I go to selcuk again, I wish I could stay at Homeros again.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The decor is cute, water temperature and water pressure is good. Location is superb, room is clean. Hosts are friendly and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

I love it there! Feel like home :)

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Our family spend two nights here in two rooms. All rooms are cluttered with souvenir-type ornaments and handicrafts, giving the place its own ideosyncratic atmosphere. The beds were comfortable but were made with a cotton blanket under a doona. This was prickly but was fixed by using the doona cover as a sheet with the cotton blanket on top. The bathrooms were compact and the shower adequate. The best feature was the staff, who were very friendly and bent over backwards to help us.

• 22nd Oct 2014

This is really authentic Turkish experience! I really love the family atmosphere, love their delicious home cooking, love the energetic, passionate and funny staff. We had a really good time interacting with this family.

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts