Homeros Pension Reviews

Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

I love it there! Feel like home :)

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Our family spend two nights here in two rooms. All rooms are cluttered with souvenir-type ornaments and handicrafts, giving the place its own ideosyncratic atmosphere. The beds were comfortable but were made with a cotton blanket under a doona. This was prickly but was fixed by using the doona cover as a sheet with the cotton blanket on top. The bathrooms were compact and the shower adequate. The best feature was the staff, who were very friendly and bent over backwards to help us.

• 22nd Oct 2014

This is really authentic Turkish experience! I really love the family atmosphere, love their delicious home cooking, love the energetic, passionate and funny staff. We had a really good time interacting with this family.

Absolutely loved your hostel! The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Wifi worked fine as well. I would not hesitate to recommend your place to anyone! Thank you for the hospitality Dervis my brother and Saziye!

We loved every minute at Homeros, Saziye was absolutley amazing she helped with every request and sung her way around the property with a huge smile! The Dinner was authentic and delicious and great value. Highly recommend Homeros to everyone!

• 21st Sep 2014

This hostel has really figured out what makes hosteling a great experience. The owner and his family put forth an atmosphere that provided for for a truely unforgettable experience. The community dining experience and exchange of ideas, travel information and cultures was the best we have experiences. This stay provided exceptional value .

This was probably our best stop on our trip to Turkey..location is fantastic, the rooftop terrace is breathtaking, and it has a super chill vibe. We had all the amenities included, and for an additional 20TL p/p we had probably the best Turkish dinner while on our trip. It's worth going to Slecuk just to stay here..I don't believe any hotel could've trumped this place! Excellent!

One of the best places we have ever stayed! We cannot say enough nice things about the staff and the food! The staff were so wonderful and the home cooked meals were amazing! The building is kept super clean and you can walk 20 minutes to Efes. We would stay here again!

I stayed twin-bed room with my friend. Everything is excellent. There are many nice and inexpensive restaurant near there. I recommend you to have dinner not in the pension.

A wonderful and funky couple run this bed and breakfast. They were helpful with all our travel arrangements and any questions we had. We had delicious breakfasts each morning on their terrace and on the first night we also had a yummy authentic dinner there as well. They have a kitchen which serves optional meals. Would absolutely return and highly recommend for any age or traveling type!

A great place to stay and hang out at after a full day at Pamukkale. The pool was quite refreshing too.

Thanks so much Homeros, we loved our stay! The staff are so enthusiastic and funny and make you feel at home right away. They also gave us great advice and info on what to see and how. The roof terrace has a truly amazing view of the ruined citadel and all of Selcuk. The meals were lovely and it's so nice to start the day meeting people over breakfast in the main terrace room. It is not a party hostel, but that was great for us! Would recommend highly!

I loved the home-like feel of the hostel. You can tell that the staff really enjoys making you welcome during your stay. The lounge area was so comfortable and well decorated. Breakfast was delicious. Thank you so much!

Very Happy with my stay at the pension.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Great hospitality not 100% but... 1000%!!! Greetings for Saziye & Dervis from Greece!!! Thank you for making my stay looking so warm, easy and unforgettable!!!!

Second time here and will come back! amazing food and warm and friendly family :)

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts