Homeros Pension Reviews

Ataturk Mah. 1048 Sok.No.3, Selcuk- Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Loved everything about this hostel, the owner was very very friendly and helpful, great location, clean, amazing breakfast, I would definitely stay there again.

We had a great time at Homeros! The rooms were decorated with fun, Turkish handiwork, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the food was amazing. It was the best breakfast we had while we were in Turkey, and dinner was homemade and delicious. The staff also helped us with arrangements getting to Ephesus and on to our next destination in Turkey. We highly recommend a stay here.

• 9th Apr 2014

We had a great time at Homeros. Thank you Shazie and the rest of the staff.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Staff was very friendly. Very clean and good location. Thanks for having me!

Momma Homeros is a sweetheart!

The staff were do friendly and welcoming. We would recommend this hostel to we We would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a home stay atmosphere. The food was excellent, often there was a delicious, plentiful evening meal at set time set menu as well. The decor is beautiful with interesting textiles and artefacts in every room .

Staff was amazingly helpful and very kind to us Canadian tourists! They set us up with a tour around the city and surrounding areas done by a friend of theirs for a very good price. Room was cool, seemed very authentic turkish B&B style. Would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Selcuk.

Homeros pension has a very friendly atmosphere. The whole decor makes you feel comfortable and at home. The breakfast is sumptuous and plenty. The dinner is also very tasty and home cooked. Our room was spacious, clean and warm. No problem with heating or hot water. The location is very convenient and close to Otogar, and other touristic sites. Shaziya and her family are lovely and very helpful with everything. A fantastic stay !!!

Homeros was one of the best places we have ever stayed. The staff are delightful, the decore and atmosphere lovely, the location very convenient. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

• 31st Dec 2013

The staff is friendly. The place really feels like home. Great value for the money. I definitely recommend this place to everybody.

The hotel is nice and located in a very lovely area, very close to the bus station. The host is super nice. The only thing is the wifi is only available in the communal area. I wish I had wifi signal in the room. Other than that, reccommened.

Very nice place with lovely owner who take good card and provide helpful information of the place.

I agree with the other travellers who said that this place is like a home away from home. I had probably the most welcoming introduction to a hostel from the wonderful staff here, and they were consistently friendly, helpful and easy to chat to. The room was spotless, the decor and furnishings were fascinating, the breakfast was superb, and the staff had lots of useful advice about the area and local transport. I wish I could have stayed longer, and highly recommend Homeros to everyone!

Once of the best places I've ever stayed at--the staff were absolutely lovely, warm, and welcoming! The pension is beautiful and clean, the breakfast is delicious and incredibly generous, and it's just a fun place to hang out in the evenings and drink wine and eat dinner with the other guests and the staff. Staying at Homeros made me want to stay in Selcuk much longer as a home base while taking day trips to explore the region. Will definitely be back!

• 11th Nov 2013

This place was wonderful! I stayed here in early November with my girlfriend. Really nice building with an amazing view of the surrounding area. The staff were really great and gave us a lot of insight into Turkish culture. We also had dinner here which we'd highly recommend. Overall the place was an excellent base for checking out Ephesus, Pamukkale, and the town itself which has quite a bit to see and do (local market on Saturday!) .

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts