Homey Hostel Downtown Reviews

7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Very accommodating and was a great experience for my first time in a hostel.

• 4th Aug 2014

I hope the room to be clean! :) Other things.... were good!

Overall was ok, just that bathroon and toilet not enough need to wait.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Your best choice in Taipei!

Nice place to stay

• 17th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The size of the lockers in the rooms were great and the built in power outlet INSIDE the locker is an amazing touch! The common space or living room I guess is very large which is really nice to meet and hang out with other travelers. One thing I didn't like is that the bathrooms/showers are all co-ed - not that I mind sharing those spaces with female travelers but I found hair piles everywhere and that annoys me. Also the configuration of living space to bathrooms is a bit strange.

Homey Hostel Downtown is the best hostel I've ever been to. Everything was perfect. I'm for sure it is the best one in Taipei.

Very good location. It's only 10 min walk from railway station, and also close to night market. Even a modern art museum is nearby. And it's quite spacious and comfort !

• 9th Jun 2014

非常不错,地点好,重要是不需要搬行李!氛围很棒哦。休闲区超大

• 8th Jun 2014

방음이 잘 안되서 옆방에서 이야기하는소리가 밤늦도록 들려 잠자기 힘들었다. 이것만빼면 괜찮은듯

• 8th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

A very clean hostel, just a short walk from both the Main Station and what became my favorite night market and absolutly worth the money. The thing is just that it seemed very business-y, as i love the hostels where you can make friends with the people from the staff to really feel at home.

Staffs are really kind and informable. But not much interaction between tourist. Overall, I would take another accommodation in homey:)

• 23rd May 2014
  • LUDY

Should hv a washroom on Level 8. May need to queue for toilets

• 23rd May 2014
  • Singapore

Very nice and warm place.

• 11th May 2014
  • China

Hope we can meet next time and let us show you more thing about Taiwan :)

Very nice and clean hostel and very helpfull staff!

Thank you for your recommend! we love you!!

sometimes it is too noisy in the public room so people may not get nice sleep would you make a friendly notice at some place of the public room to remind people be quiet at midnight that will be much better, thanks

Thank you for your suggestion! We will post a notice in our lobby. Kindly let us know it if there is someone talk too loud, we will remind their quickly.

I'm gonna be biased cause I've known both the hosts- Josh & Kelly personally XD I stayed at 'small Homey' once & the NEW Homey in my recent trip. The siblings are probably the only hosts I've ever kept in touch with. Homey is this young, fun and modern designed hostel that oozes youthfulness, positive energy and characters! The room is pretty spacious and with comfortable beds! The location is pretty strategic too as it's located 5 mins away from the Taipei Main Station. I shall see u guy soon!

I really love staying at Homey Hostel! In fact, it really did felt like home. It is so convenient, plus all the excellence that has been rated above has led me to highly recommend this place. I am one particular person in where I choose to stay, and I must admit Homey Hostel has exceeded my expectation. Keep up the good work Homey! I have personally known the man himself that owns Homey Hostel, I can guarantee he would do his best to provide excellent service to everyone that stays at Homey!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Hostel Location near Taipei train station, convenient to travel everywhere. Boss/staff very nice, I stay 4 night there, by right the last day I suppose to change room, by left he help me change my room so that convenient for me no need to change. Hostel provide breakfast (Toast, fruits and coffee), good enough for me. have a cute travel information book at the counter. :)

The toilet is on the 7/F only, I need to go downstairs to use it, a little bit inconvenient. The room is fine.